RaiderPride
15 years ago
This is going to shake up some things on the hill. Might just effect internet business in this country.

Better to be quiet about some state laws then draw attraction to them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480037,00.html 
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
zombieslayer
15 years ago
A few things:
1) sex with virgins is very, very overrated. I'd rather not waste time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing. It also can get quite messy.
2) Prostitution SHOULD be legal. It's a victimless crime. If Joe or Jane down the street go to see a hooker, it doesn't affect us. At all. The other thing is with prostitution legal and with the internet and other tools, it would put pimps out of business and make it easier to prosecute people who beat up prostitutes.

Prostitutes are people too. Knew a few. Sure, not too right in the head, but they're still people.

And 22 and still a virgin and looking like that? Yeah. Like I believed that for a minute.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
As anyone who works in the medical profession knows, pelvic exams can only determine "probable virginity," so there's no way to verify this girl is in fact a virgin. Anyone who'd be willing to pay $3.7 million for sex is an idiot, in my opinion. Anyone who'd be willing to pay $3.7 million to stick their dick through what could easily be a surgically repaired hymen (sites for this procedure abound on the internet) is an even bigger idiot, in my opinion. It's not like the sex would be fun -- and if it were, you'd have to seriously question whether she was, in fact, a virgin.

And 22 and still a virgin and looking like that? Yeah. Like I believed that for a minute.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

I had the same instant response, but then I paused to reflect a moment on how many hot girls have told me that they regard being hot as not a blessing but a curse, because NO ONE talks to them. Most of the hottest girls I know are lonely, isolated and single. I've read articles by a few models and actresses, all of whom said the same thing: Guys, chase the hottest chicks -- they're the easiest to get. Think about it: this 22-year-old girl is willing to sell her virginity online (assuming it's authentic) and subject herself to the public scrutiny that entails.

I used to think that hot girls hung out with fat girls to avoid getting hit on. But after watching guys flocking around fat girls and watching fat girls cut men down right and left, I've since come to the opposite conclusion: I now think the hot girls hang out with the fat girls hoping to attract male attention. Watching guys flock around the fat girls and ignore the hot girls never ceases to amaze me.

Of course, this girl is probably cynical enough to realize that such a bold stunt will not doubt net her some sort of television or acting deal. But still, you have to ask yourself why she's still a virgin. She can't value it for moral reasons; otherwise she wouldn't be willing to sell it.

Cynical she may be, but I'd be willing to bet the girl's also lonely.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
15 years ago

As anyone who works in the medical profession knows, pelvic exams can only determine "probable virginity," so there's no way to verify this girl is in fact a virgin. Anyone who'd be willing to pay $3.7 million to stick their dick through what could easily be a surgically repaired hymen (sites for this procedure abound on the internet) is an idiot, in my opinion.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

I had the same instant response, but then I paused to reflect a moment on how many hot girls have told me that they regard being hot as not a blessing but a curse, because NO ONE talks to them. Most of the hottest girls I know are lonely, isolated and single. I've read articles by a few models and actresses, all of whom said the same thing: Guys, chase the hottest chicks -- they're the easiest to get.

I used to think that hot girls hung out with fat girls to avoid getting hit on. But after watching guys flocking around fat girls and watching fat girls cut men down right and left, I've since come to the opposite conclusion: I now think the hot girls hang out with the fat girls hoping to attract male attention. Watching guys flock around the fat girls and ignore the hot girls never ceases to amaze me.

"zombieslayer" wrote:

Wow, isn't that a reverse world. I, for one, have no idea, as I have problems that currently stop me from doing any flirting. Or talking for that matter. You, on the other hand, seem to be the expert, so I take it that this is true. Still seems pretty weird to me though. :p

On the virginity... I don't know why you would want to pay thousand if not millions of dollars for someone who's a virgin. I never truly get what that adds. Especially not if you're not planning to get into a long-term relationship with the girl.
zombieslayer
15 years ago
Nonstop - I have heard this too.

I'm married, but when single, I've found that the ones who know they're hot have demands. Well, the ones who know they're hot are the ones guys end up with and it ends up tainting ALL hot girls for the rest of our lives to the point where we just say screw it, hot or not, it's not worth the headache.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
The ones who know they're hot are typically the inexperienced ones. After going through a few experiences where men get tired of their demands, and after enduring years of the comparative isolation, hot women end up convinced they're not desirable. All the hottest girls I know are unshakeably convinced they are not physically attractive. Whereas Facebook is choked with ugly girls complimenting each other on how "sexy" they are (hey, they're getting laid!).

It truly is lonely at the top.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
Speaking of prostitution . . .
[youtube]73hnG_JfJ_k[/youtube]
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
15 years ago
holy crap - times like these i HATE being on a mostly male forum. 😉

if i'm in a bar, i get hit on. not because i'm some great beauty but because i smile alot & can carry on an intelligent conversation on a very diverse array of topics. i'm not ugly by any means but i'm no model either. i'm "cute" according to most males i've met. and in case y'all hadn't noticed, i tend to be a tad flirtatious.

cute + smile + flirtatious = hit on. simple as that.
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
4PackGirl is absolutely correct.

Cute girls get all the play. If only because they're the most playful. My wife falls in the "cute" category; she's a TOTAL flirt.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
By the way, am I the only one who thinks this picture, supposedly of Natalie Dylan, is blatantly Photoshopped?

UserPostedImage

It's from the Bunny Ranch website . (It was my wife who found the site, not I.)
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2m) : No.
Mucky Tundra (2h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (2h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (5h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (6h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (16h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (23h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.