TheKanataThrilla
8 years ago

I believe it comes down to the upgrade Jones would have been over Boykin/Adams especially in the red zone, which ended up a weakness of the team last year. I think with Jones we would have beaten Buffalo for sure, and probably NO also.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

He also would have helped in the NFC Champ Game where we failed to score TDs. Also, Cobb was sick going into that game as well.

Barfarn
8 years ago
This was a great game for several reasons:

We have started slow and we’re 3-0! Just now we’re rounding into shape: Daniels was bad, then so-so, now unblockable; Perry bad, better, unblockable; Hayward mediocre in 2 games now almost had 2 INTs and did a nice job in coverage, loved his TFL on Kelce and his aggression breaking up a 3rd and 3 slant on the first drive, which set the tone, didn’t see him with anything less than good coverage. Shields has had 2nd stud game after a stinker in Chi. But, on that 3rd and 17( 2:31, 3Q), he and Hyde went to cover Kelce in flat and Maclin came across middle untouched. I think Shields should have followed him across the field. The one strange thing was CM3 was in the deep right third covering someone w/ Hayward. CM3 maybe should have been in middle deep zone to help cover Maclin. But even so, I think Shields should have been trailing Maclin.

Special Teams was great! One mishap on 56 yard KOR. Rip got DTeamed [Rip needs to get off that DT faster, but he was on injury report]. To the right of the hole created by Rip’s DT, Malumba failed to cheat left a bit into Rip’s lane; Ryan and Thomas cheated to left to compensate for Malumba’s supposed cheating left and the result was 2 KC blockers walling of Mulumba, Thomas and Ryan and stacking them up like firewood. To the left of Rip’s hole Dix was pancaked and buried, creating that massive hole. Given that hole and 4 guys on each side being effectively eliminated holding Davis to 56 yards was a great reaction by Crosby and the right side. Zook compensated by switching the left wall of 24, 21, 22, 55, 47 to the right side. And in 2nd half Hyde played in place of Dix.

Zook was playing w/ about a third of his #1 special teams players missing or hobbled and they only had one STs gaff against a team like KC [Maybe 2, Mastay was probably supposed to kick his last punt OOB ]. Zook should get STs coach of the week award.
Aaron Rodgers is still not fully at the top of his game, he missed the TD to Cobb, should have had 1 pick and almost another. Also, Aaron Rodgers is not 100% in sink w/ the combo of receivers he’s had to work with due to injuries and youth.

I hate to repeat that blowhard Gruden: but the amount of memorable plays by supposed scrubs and rookies was amazing: Banjo almost getting an INT and I didn’t see one gaff in his play [Hyde and Dix were S on long pass to Macklin]; Elliot another great sack; nice plays by Palmer, Thomas, Randall, Rollins, Barclay, Monty, Harris, Ripkowski [Blew Branch up in the whole on Lacy’s 9 yard run at end of 3rd Q], Pennell and Ryan stacked up Charles [on 1st and G at end of 3rd Q], Janis did a nice job positioning his CB to get in the way of Branch, who was trying to cover Cobb on last TD.

Randall and Rollins both played great games. Randall’s IC call was legit, but borderline, a good CB needs to push right to the edge of the rules and maybe beyond as subtly as possible and the long pass to Maclin was BS OPI. Not sure how the refs saw his subtle IC and missed an obvious OPI. Rollins flashed several times and on last 2 point conversion attempt, Smith wanted Kelce in right flat and it was Rollins that had the coverage, so Smith threw inside taking all pressure off the OSK.

Ryan came in at 3:00 3Q. Ryan got hurt on the kickoff at 12:10 4Q and it looked like nothing; this is not good! On D, he played RILB and on the next play but hobbled toward his assignment, then he either pulled himself or was yanked.

Remember the discussion about CM3’s taking care of #1? LOL. I think he was sardonically responding, kinda like the way Aaron Rodgers does, about some comments made about his lack of commitment coming off the field in Champ game and Demovsky didn’t get Clay’s dead pan humor [or he did and misrepresented his comments]. CM3 would have had 3rd sack [for 1 yard loss] if Packers had declined a holding call on Raji at 3:03 3Q.

Ripkowski split wide in left slot on 1st play of 4th Q.

Lacy: what an effort; how does a guy with a bum ankle do that? Did anyone else notice it looked like Lacy’s helmet shrunk while playing, it looked like his head was stuffed in the helmet, as if he needed his ears cut off w/ Vaseline slathered to slide that helmet on?

Refs suck: The spot on 4th and 17 was not only wrong...BUT STILL NOT A 1st DOWN and those jackwagons didn’t measure, sometimes it’s about the TV ratings. The long pass to Maclin against Damarious was OPI; Randall had perfect inside position and Maclin grabbed him and used DR’s body as leverage to push off inside. Monty on his PI call, okay yes by rule that was a penalty but it’s never called and it wasn’t called against KC at 4:34 3Q when someone took out Hyde trying to cover Kelce. And of course the Dix PF was 100% BS (even Maclin congratulated Dix on the hit). Oh and I believe Cam over Hochuli. Refs need to understand that they are no more significant to the game, than a goal post or a 28 yard marker.

I think Monty only pretended he didn’t know the route on his TD; otherwise how would Aaron Rodgers know exactly where to put the ball on that arrow route. Or did that little throat cut at the knee gesture tell Monty the route [I don’t think so]. Monty on the momentum Touchback, what freakin’ poise for a rookie and training by Zook.

What a job by Joe Thomas-this guy has never played against a starting NFL OL or RB and didn't practice w/ his mates for 3 weeks, he probably didn't get 1 rep in Dallas. Did some good and bad things; but the bad things showed INSTINCTS! By Midseason, he'll be as good and maybe better than Barrington was. Here’s his 3 maybe 4 missed tackles:

On (9:56, 4Q) 1st goal at 4; On handoff to Charles, he brilliantly avoids center, slides right and into the hole and contacts Charles on other side of LOS. He goes low and has Charles by ankles, but there was no pursuit and couldn't hold on. The only DLman was Gaston and he got pushed into endzone.

At 14:10, 3Q, 3rd and 13, JT dropped in his zone and helped cover a WR on an inside route; when the dump off went to Kelce, he immediately broke, took a great angle, exploded w/ perfect text book tackle for zero gain, but bounced off the guy 40 pounds heavier. It was 3rd down and JT knew he just needed to slow Kelce, who was 13 yards from 1st down.

At 11:08 3Q, 3rd and 27, Covered Kelce tight down the middle, so Smith dumped the ball off to Charles. JT broke off as soon as he saw dump off to Charles and charged to make tackle at open field tackle for a 3 yard gain and he just missed him...Charles is Good.

On last Charles TD, JT exhausted, got pancaked by Guard and still reached out to grab Charles’ foot, I wouldn’t count this as a missed tackle, some would.

The guy can hit, just ask Datone! On 1st and 10 everyone expecting pass he avoided Kelce, broke down and made a textbook hard tackle on got Charles (:56, 2Q), who may have gone a long way if JT was blocked or tackle missed. On 3rd and 4, 4:46 2Q, a swing pass JT is blitzing, Smith throws pass to D’A Thomas in [Packer’s] right flat. JT spins away from Grubbs and as he releases his jersey snaps back to his body and pursues, the Canadian guard then tries to and misses JT, who is ready to make tackle behind LOS; but CM3 made TFL -7. He had a STs tackle on Davis after GB FG and played 23 snaps on STs, 2nd only to Jayrone.

Barclay is an ascending player; he gave up no sacks. NO SACKS [McGuin wrongly credited him w/ a ½ sack], NO HITS. He had one facemask penalty declined by KC and I had him for 3 pressures [McGuin 2 and PFF had 5]. The wet track helps the OLman; but because Lambeau has great drainage, Barclay was assisted only slightly v. Houston. And Houston’s 8 game sack streak [against Ryan Harris; Derek Newton; DJ Fluker; Marcus Gilbert; Khalif Barnes; Bobbie Massie; Louis Vasquez; Menelik Watson] was broken by Barclay.

Peppers didn’t have his greatest game. But he was active, played all over the line, got some D-Teams, did some dirty work and dropped in coverage and still had 3 pressures.
Dulak
8 years ago

This was a great game for several reasons:

We have started slow and we’re 3-0! Just now we’re rounding into shape: Daniels was bad, then so-so, now unblockable; Perry bad, better, unblockable; Hayward mediocre in 2 games now almost had 2 INTs and did a nice job in coverage, loved his TFL on Kelce and his aggression breaking up a 3rd and 3 slant on the first drive, which set the tone, didn’t see him with anything less than good coverage. Shields has had 2nd stud game after a stinker in Chi. But, on that 3rd and 17( 2:31, 3Q), he and Hyde went to cover Kelce in flat and Maclin came across middle untouched. I think Shields should have followed him across the field. The one strange thing was CM3 was in the deep right third covering someone w/ Hayward. CM3 maybe should have been in middle deep zone to help cover Maclin. But even so, I think Shields should have been trailing Maclin.

Special Teams was great! One mishap on 56 yard KOR. Rip got DTeamed [Rip needs to get off that DT faster, but he was on injury report]. To the right of the hole created by Rip’s DT, Malumba failed to cheat left a bit into Rip’s lane; Ryan and Thomas cheated to left to compensate for Malumba’s supposed cheating left and the result was 2 KC blockers walling of Mulumba, Thomas and Ryan and stacking them up like firewood. To the left of Rip’s hole Dix was pancaked and buried, creating that massive hole. Given that hole and 4 guys on each side being effectively eliminated holding Davis to 56 yards was a great reaction by Crosby and the right side. Zook compensated by switching the left wall of 24, 21, 22, 55, 47 to the right side. And in 2nd half Hyde played in place of Dix.

Zook was playing w/ about a third of his #1 special teams players missing or hobbled and they only had one STs gaff against a team like KC [Maybe 2, Mastay was probably supposed to kick his last punt OOB ]. Zook should get STs coach of the week award.

Aaron Rodgers is still not fully at the top of his game, he missed the TD to Cobb, should have had 1 pick and almost another. Also, Aaron Rodgers is not 100% in sink w/ the combo of receivers he’s had to work with due to injuries and youth.

I hate to repeat that blowhard Gruden: but the amount of memorable plays by supposed scrubs and rookies was amazing: Banjo almost getting an INT and I didn’t see one gaff in his play [Hyde and Dix were S on long pass to Macklin]; Elliot another great sack; nice plays by Palmer, Thomas, Randall, Rollins, Barclay, Monty, Harris, Ripkowski [Blew Branch up in the whole on Lacy’s 9 yard run at end of 3rd Q], Pennell and Ryan stacked up Charles [on 1st and G at end of 3rd Q], Janis did a nice job positioning his CB to get in the way of Branch, who was trying to cover Cobb on last TD.

Randall and Rollins both played great games. Randall’s IC call was legit, but borderline, a good CB needs to push right to the edge of the rules and maybe beyond as subtly as possible and the long pass to Maclin was BS OPI. Not sure how the refs saw his subtle IC and missed an obvious OPI. Rollins flashed several times and on last 2 point conversion attempt, Smith wanted Kelce in right flat and it was Rollins that had the coverage, so Smith threw inside taking all pressure off the OSK.

Ryan came in at 3:00 3Q. Ryan got hurt on the kickoff at 12:10 4Q and it looked like nothing; this is not good! On D, he played RILB and on the next play but hobbled toward his assignment, then he either pulled himself or was yanked.

Remember the discussion about CM3’s taking care of #1? LOL. I think he was sardonically responding, kinda like the way Aaron Rodgers does, about some comments made about his lack of commitment coming off the field in Champ game and Demovsky didn’t get Clay’s dead pan humor [or he did and misrepresented his comments]. CM3 would have had 3rd sack [for 1 yard loss] if Packers had declined a holding call on Raji at 3:03 3Q.

Ripkowski split wide in left slot on 1st play of 4th Q.

Lacy: what an effort; how does a guy with a bum ankle do that? Did anyone else notice it looked like Lacy’s helmet shrunk while playing, it looked like his head was stuffed in the helmet, as if he needed his ears cut off w/ Vaseline slathered to slide that helmet on?

Refs suck: The spot on 4th and 17 was not only wrong...BUT STILL NOT A 1st DOWN and those jackwagons didn’t measure, sometimes it’s about the TV ratings. The long pass to Maclin against Damarious was OPI; Randall had perfect inside position and Maclin grabbed him and used DR’s body as leverage to push off inside. Monty on his PI call, okay yes by rule that was a penalty but it’s never called and it wasn’t called against KC at 4:34 3Q when someone took out Hyde trying to cover Kelce. And of course the Dix PF was 100% BS (even Maclin congratulated Dix on the hit). Oh and I believe Cam over Hochuli. Refs need to understand that they are no more significant to the game, than a goal post or a 28 yard marker.

I think Monty only pretended he didn’t know the route on his TD; otherwise how would Aaron Rodgers know exactly where to put the ball on that arrow route. Or did that little throat cut at the knee gesture tell Monty the route [I don’t think so]. Monty on the momentum Touchback, what freakin’ poise for a rookie and training by Zook.

What a job by Joe Thomas-this guy has never played against a starting NFL OL or RB and didn't practice w/ his mates for 3 weeks, he probably didn't get 1 rep in Dallas. Did some good and bad things; but the bad things showed INSTINCTS! By Midseason, he'll be as good and maybe better than Barrington was. Here’s his 3 maybe 4 missed tackles:

On (9:56, 4Q) 1st goal at 4; On handoff to Charles, he brilliantly avoids center, slides right and into the hole and contacts Charles on other side of LOS. He goes low and has Charles by ankles, but there was no pursuit and couldn't hold on. The only DLman was Gaston and he got pushed into endzone.

At 14:10, 3Q, 3rd and 13, JT dropped in his zone and helped cover a WR on an inside route; when the dump off went to Kelce, he immediately broke, took a great angle, exploded w/ perfect text book tackle for zero gain, but bounced off the guy 40 pounds heavier. It was 3rd down and JT knew he just needed to slow Kelce, who was 13 yards from 1st down.

At 11:08 3Q, 3rd and 27, Covered Kelce tight down the middle, so Smith dumped the ball off to Charles. JT broke off as soon as he saw dump off to Charles and charged to make tackle at open field tackle for a 3 yard gain and he just missed him...Charles is Good.

On last Charles TD, JT exhausted, got pancaked by Guard and still reached out to grab Charles’ foot, I wouldn’t count this as a missed tackle, some would.

The guy can hit, just ask Datone! On 1st and 10 everyone expecting pass he avoided Kelce, broke down and made a textbook hard tackle on got Charles (:56, 2Q), who may have gone a long way if JT was blocked or tackle missed. On 3rd and 4, 4:46 2Q, a swing pass JT is blitzing, Smith throws pass to D’A Thomas in [Packer’s] right flat. JT spins away from Grubbs and as he releases his jersey snaps back to his body and pursues, the Canadian guard then tries to and misses JT, who is ready to make tackle behind LOS; but CM3 made TFL -7. He had a STs tackle on Davis after GB FG and played 23 snaps on STs, 2nd only to Jayrone.

Barclay is an ascending player; he gave up no sacks. NO SACKS [McGuin wrongly credited him w/ a ½ sack], NO HITS. He had one facemask penalty declined by KC and I had him for 3 pressures [McGuin 2 and PFF had 5]. The wet track helps the OLman; but because Lambeau has great drainage, Barclay was assisted only slightly v. Houston. And Houston’s 8 game sack streak [against Ryan Harris; Derek Newton; DJ Fluker; Marcus Gilbert; Khalif Barnes; Bobbie Massie; Louis Vasquez; Menelik Watson] was broken by Barclay.

Peppers didn’t have his greatest game. But he was active, played all over the line, got some D-Teams, did some dirty work and dropped in coverage and still had 3 pressures.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

nice run down there
buckeyepackfan
8 years ago
James Jones asked The Giants to release him.

He was slated to be the #5 or #6 wr.

I'm wondering if there wasn't a few anonymous texts or phone calls made.
😁

"James get the hell out of NY and come home,
Aaron"

However it happened, sure am glad he is back.

The Packers O-line has given up 3 sacks in 3 games.

2 we're the result of Aaron holding onto the ball longer than the desired 2 5 seconds.

Only The Pats have given up less.

Top 3 in the league!

Not worried about Peppers
He knows his body, and prob realizes he can't go all out every play.

As Reggie did his last couple of years, he will show up when it means the most..

Peppers' leadership on D is the one tangible that will not show up in the stat book.

The only real negative at this point are the injuries.

So far the young guys have stepped up, a team can only go "next man up" so many times until it begins to effect the whole unit.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
beast
8 years ago

The Packers O-line has given up 3 sacks in 3 games.

2 we're the result of Aaron holding onto the ball longer than the desired 2 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Yeah but how many has Aaron Rodgers gotten away from that a lesser QB wouldn't have... Rodgers seems to be adjusting to the flow of the OL a lot better this year that past and knowing when their will be pressure and from where.... you're right he hasn't been perfect at it but I felt like he's been a lot better than other years and pretty close to perfect at moving around when he holds onto the ball.

Not worried about Peppers
He knows his body, and prob realizes he can't go all out every play.

As Reggie did his last couple of years, he will show up when it means the most..

Peppers' leadership on D is the one tangible that will not show up in the stat book.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Last year it seemed at Peppers or Matthews got the attention/credit, they both couldn't get it at the same time. This year so far it seems to be Matthews and the DL... but Peppers has been in there getting some pressures on the QB too, just not finishing with as many sacks as people want as of yet.
UserPostedImage
musccy
8 years ago
Too lazy to splice out a quote from Barfarn's post, but he makes a good point about CM3.

I was one of the knee-jerkers pissing and moaning about CM3 after his preseason comments. Whether he learned from them, they were misquoted, or whatever the case may be, it's hard to dispute he's putting the team first now.

beast
8 years ago

Too lazy to splice out a quote from Barfarn's post

Originally Posted by: musccy 

How you know your tired: When you read that quote as

"Too lacy to splice out a quote from Barclay's post"

Like I just did 🤣
UserPostedImage
luigis
8 years ago
Barfan: great analysis!

I loved the piece about Joe Thomas I would have never imagined he could play at that level.

About CM3, I know I'm crazy but in some plays I think he is playing safety. I think he is kind of liking being in coverage and having the chance to intercept a pass.

Hayward played a good game I have to reckon that.

Now something to think about: the two games Burnett didn't play were the two best games for our defense. I still don't know how they can say he is the soul of the defense...

Luis
steveishere
8 years ago

Barfan: great analysis!

I loved the piece about Joe Thomas I would have never imagined he could play at that level.

About CM3, I know I'm crazy but in some plays I think he is playing safety. I think he is kind of liking being in coverage and having the chance to intercept a pass.

Hayward played a good game I have to reckon that.

Now something to think about: the two games Burnett didn't play were the two best games for our defense. I still don't know how they can say he is the soul of the defense...

Originally Posted by: luigis 

Chicago was not one of the best games for our defense...? Actually the best game for our defense was the one game Burnett did play in.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (9h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.