nerdmann
8 years ago

Rodgers the stat whore intentionally threw an INT to hurt his stats because he is upset with McCarthy.

Some of the best comedy material conspiracy theory I've seen in years.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Apply Occam's Razor to those last three plays.

Aaron stat whores because he is a diva who cares more about himself than the team. Similar with his tantrum.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Barfarn
8 years ago

3rd and 2 at 11; 2:48 1st Q.

A scripted play that was worked on NUMEROUS TIMES this week; A brilliant unstoppable play design; 10 guys executing perfectly; 1 QB not.

The play isolates 3 receivers on 1 LBs and 1 safety. Packers show play action right. the LBs move to packer's right. Q comes off left side 100% WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open on a slant/cross w/ Jones.

Rich Rodgers takes CB on Packer's right deep and Kuhn goes out in flat; if LB takes Kuhn, the Jones is WIIIIIIIIIIIDE open in middle; if LB takes Jones; Kuhn is open in flat.

Two guys go to cover Kuhn; leaving Jones and Q WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open. Rodgers with no pressure throws a rather shitty pass to Kuhn.

It is the play of a moron at QB. 2 guys WIIIIIIIDE open and he throws to the guy with 2 covering him. The guy has simply lost the ability to play QB.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

I think your issue is you think you could hit these passes. But the truth is, what appears to be wide open on TV isnt actually open in the football world.

You see, in the football world, you must take in consideration the receiver location, the motion, and the match up. If you are rolling to your right and someome is open to your far left, you throw across your body (which is naturally inaccurate) and opens an easy pick 6 for the opposing team.

So I'll lay with my agrument on football facts, film, and man who has preformed amazingly since he started. I'll let you stick with calling Aaron's preformance bad because you believe his is secretly evil and the references to my sphincter.

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja 

You're not sticking to the film or facts:

You state that Aaron Rodgers was rolling right-HE WASN'T.

That Aaron Rodgers would have throw far left across his body- He didn't need to

The receiver location, match-ups and "motion" dictate that Q and Jones were OPEN not covered.

You must endeavor to apply what you know about the game to what actually happens.

Some think Aaron Rodgers is coming back. But, a rational projection requires one to take 2 points in time and extrapolate. Also what we know is typically players ascend, plateau and then decline with minor ups and downs in between. If you take any 2 points in time; the projection is DOWNWARD. Using your method of evaluation; we wont be rid of a declined Aaron Rodgers until several years after he was done; because you'd be constantly averaging in his past.

And of course if you keep evaluating Rodgers' play; through the prism that he was great, so he did everything right and everyone else is screwing up; we will NEVER be rid of AR.
Cheesey
8 years ago

Apply Occam's Razor to those last three plays.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

No thanks. I'll stick with my Norelco.🤣

Maybe I'd put some stock in the conspiracy theory if it wasn't for things that went so much against it.
Take for example the "Hail Mary" against the Lions. If Rodgers was trying to tank a game, how hard would it have been to severely under throw the ball so it couldn't be a touchdown?
And ARs reaction after it was caught. He was as excited as heck.
The offense is just like an 8 cylinder engine running on only 5 cylinders.
Maybe getting the o-line a little healthier will help. (It sure can't hurt!)
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
8 years ago

No thanks. I'll stick with my Norelco.🤣

Maybe I'd put some stock in the conspiracy theory if it wasn't for things that went so much against it.
Take for example the "Hail Mary" against the Lions. If Rodgers was trying to tank a game, how hard would it have been to severely under throw the ball so it couldn't be a touchdown?
And ARs reaction after it was caught. He was as excited as heck.
The offense is just like an 8 cylinder engine running on only 5 cylinders.
Maybe getting the o-line a little healthier will help. (It sure can't hurt!)

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

The fact that this offense continuously tanks until the late 3rd/4th quarter is highly suspicious, imo.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
dhazer
8 years ago
I actually had a few of my coworkers ask what was up with Rodgers. There is no emotion from him at all, he threw the interception and he didn't get upset or anything. They always show him on the bench but he is never talking to anyone. But I did recall one time they showed him and he was laughing with Tolzien. Why isn't he sitting and talking with the receivers or o-line? You watch the greats like Brady and Manning and they are always by their o-line or receivers talking or going over things. I know people called Favre a diva but I personally think we have a larger one on our hands now, Favre never acted (that I recall) like this. But as was stated by others that when non Packer fans start asking whats up then something is up.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Laser Gunns
8 years ago

I actually had a few of my coworkers ask what was up with Rodgers. There is no emotion from him at all, he threw the interception and he didn't get upset or anything. They always show him on the bench but he is never talking to anyone. But I did recall one time they showed him and he was laughing with Tolzien. Why isn't he sitting and talking with the receivers or o-line? You watch the greats like Brady and Manning and they are always by their o-line or receivers talking or going over things. I know people called Favre a diva but I personally think we have a larger one on our hands now, Favre never acted (that I recall) like this. But as was stated by others that when non Packer fans start asking whats up then something is up.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

Hopefully this season is taken as a big slice of humble pie... And he does something about it. Ted, Mike and Aaron need to get their shit straight.

MintBaconDrivel
Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
blueleopard
8 years ago

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

I agree with most of this except the Favre thing. I've seen Favre sit alone in a long hooded jacket looking pathetically cold a few too many times.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
Cheesey
8 years ago
MM and Aaron Rodgers need to be locked in a room together and not be let out until they straighten out whatever their problem is.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (9h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (9h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (9h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (20h) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (20h) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.