coltonja
8 years ago
Pretty cheery place around here.

Hope McCarthy is OK, no matter how you feel about his professional performance, he is an incredible example personally to players and coaches off the field.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to pack93z for the sig!!!
DakotaT
8 years ago

Nice football related post you got there.... Touchdown!

Originally Posted by: FLORIDA PACKER88 

Why don't you jump on the guy that took us out on a tangent, instead.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
8 years ago

Pretty cheery place around here.

Hope McCarthy is OK, no matter how you feel about his professional performance, he is an incredible example personally to players and coaches off the field.

Originally Posted by: coltonja 

So, our guys should look to Mike McCarthy who impregnated a woman who was the wife of a member of the Packers Board of Directors? Ask Barfarn for more details...I believe he was the first to bring this subject up.

This nugget is available if you google:

Her soon to be hubby gained (sic) a reputation of an alleged wife stealer, some wondered what his daughter thought about it, Alexandra is her husband’s eldest daughter from a previous marriage. But didn’t she file for divorce in 2005, he signed with the Packers in 2006.

I guess guys like DRC or Adrian Peterson could look up to that.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
8 years ago
Nice to know we don't have to watch TMZ anymore.
We can come right here and get all the juicy gossip we want from our own resident tabloid reporter!

McCarthy was hospitilzed with an ailment.

Maybe he could have went to Hawaii, who cares, it's not like there was anything to be gained by going there.

Maybe he wanted to stay home and spend time with his family after a long hard season.

Any chance some of you get, go for it.

Makes for entertaining reading!
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Barfarn
8 years ago

So, our guys should look to Mike McCarthy who impregnated a woman who was the wife of a member of the Packers Board of Directors? Ask Barfarn for more details...I believe he was the first to bring this subject up.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

I would have NEVER said such a defamatory thing! I'd say, "shame on you," but that would be lost on him.

Fluffda would also make a very poor motivational speaker.

This is a common trait of the vocal majority; they hate a player, coach or GM; they cannot rationally support their position so it is offered in aggressive inaccurate twisted Caveman-like grunts: "Fire good, Mike McCarthy bad."

Obviously life is complex; most people are not all good or bad. A high character person can make mistakes. Of course, some people are true sociopaths and their most prominent attributes, according to DSM-IV and V, include: pathological lying; a lack of empathy, a grandiose sense of worth of their opinions; engage in a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others, aggressiveness and an impoverished moral conscience.

Just dawned on me. Caveman...Pinocchio being a motivational speaker...uffda duffda works for Geico.
uffda udfa
8 years ago

I would have NEVER said such a defamatory thing! I'd say, "shame on you," but that would be lost on him.

This is a common trait of the vocal majority; they hate a player, coach or GM; they cannot rationally support their position so it is offered in aggressive inaccurate twisted Caveman-like grunts: "Fire good, Mike McCarthy bad."

Obviously life is complex; most people are not all good or bad. A high character person can make mistakes. Of course, some people are true sociopaths and their most prominent attributes, according to DSM-IV and V, include: pathological lying; a lack of empathy, a grandiose sense of worth of their opinions; engage in a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others, aggressiveness and an impoverished moral conscience.

Just dawned on me. Caveman...Pinocchio being a motivational speaker...uffda duffda works for Geico.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Well, actually, you did. Strangely, I had never heard the Mike McCarthy impregnated someone on staff (as you put it then) so this was the only way I was aware of his behavior. Prior to your post on the subject I was as blissfully unaware as Buck was and usually is.

DSM? LOL. You quote the DSM about lying after you just threw down this whopper? Wow. Still angry about being so wrong offseason? Let it go.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

uffda udfa
8 years ago

Results
Topic: Hire Philbin too Go to last post
Barfarn Offline Posted: 4 months ago
nerdmann said: Go to Quoted Post
Where have you heard that from?

I'm quite content with Edgar Bennett. Sucks for Philbin right now, but at season's end there will be opportunities for him.

Ya Bennett is a great coach; but we're gonna lose him! But still plenty of room for Philbin today; Mike McCarthy hasn't filled the Offensive Czar staff position yet.

Nerd, I really don't know how I know this, it's just something "I always knew" and was greatly concerned the affect it would have on the O when he left. I didn't pay much attention to what Mike McCarthy did in SF; but was enamored with what he did w/ Brooks and that passing game in NO. It was unique in that it was a more wide open version of the WCO, like we run [well not quite so wide open so far this year]; but in MM's "NO playbook" there was no such thing as "throwing open;" "back shoulder fades;" pre-snap route adjustments; post-snap route adjustments; isolating match-ups; etc. Ya know the things that really make our Offense unique and pure hell on the receivers. Those things came to fruition chiefly through the efforts of ex Harvard OC, Philbin. Now surely, MM, TC, Mcadoo collaborated; but Philbin was the brains behind putting it all together.

We know Mike McCarthy couldn't have been the architect because he was busy diddling the ex-wife of William F, Kress, yes the Kress on the Packers' Board of Directors...Got her pregnant and THEN they married. I don't know where I know that from eitherLOL. Perhaps I shouldn't give such ammo to the Mike McCarthy haters...But I did it so every time Mike McCarthy talks of discipline, they can think about Mike McCarthy being too undisciplined to wear a rubber, it'll drive 'em nuts...LOL

----No, you're right...it's me who is the liar, here. My memory is outstanding and this was something I'd never heard before.

UserPostedImage

Barfarn
8 years ago

----No, you're right...it's me who is the liar, here. My memory is outstanding and this was something I'd never heard before.

As long as having intercourse with someone's "wife" and having intercourse someone's "ex-wife" that you eventually marry is the same; then you are not a Liar and have a great memory! [Rolling eyes]
uffda udfa
8 years ago

As long as having intercourse with someone's "wife" and having intercourse someone's "ex-wife" that you eventually marry is the same; then you are not a Liar and have a great memory! [Rolling eyes]

You are the absolute KING of deflection. Crown him Coach Green! Crown his arse!

What a joke. You continually look ridiculous here and try playing it off with your demonization of me personally. You can attack my character all day every day and it doesn't change what you typed here or in the past. I know what you said, and you know I know what you said. It's just childish how you go about your business.

I told you I'd never heard of the Mike McCarthy thing prior to your posting. You said you would NEVER say such a thing and proceeded to defame me. Totally busted and this was your reply? LOL. Nice.

You never implied one way or the other which way it worked and it's unknown if he was banging her while she was married but I understand how great your memory is compared to mine.
UserPostedImage

Zero2Cool
8 years ago
*** LOCKED ***

Some how this post here ...

I know......classy, hey?
Sometimes it amazes me how some people's heads think.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

ignites a response as such below

Yeah we have a lot of sick people who post in here. People who like to demonize the poor, condemn gay people to hell, completely disregard the rights of urban residents being executed in the streets, and people who would rather have insurance companies and Big Pharma continue grotesque capitalism instead of insuring every American.

But let's all hold hands singing Kumbaya and pray for Mike McCarthy to get well - should make everything in the world better if we all appear to be Christians.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

and someone feels that it is football related and perfect?

It is football related. It's perfect, actually. What does MM's illness have to do with football in the first place?

The crafting of the post was a thing of beauty. All the shock and disgust over what has been posted about his illness while much much much weightier matters just completely neglected in favor of being shocked over something that is worthy of no shock while what should be horrifically shocking gets no response at all.

It is obvious that if I want to save PACKERSHOME I seriously have my work cut out for me. We are almost 10 years old and it truly pains me that some of the long time fans can't keep their bias opinions about other fans to themselves.

We are all fans of the Green Bay Packers. Stop treating one another like petulant whiny assholes. Disagree, debate, discuss and my goodness just have FUN. Above all else, if we can't respect a fellow fan, at least respect the amount of time, effort, care and dedication to keeping this site alive to not disgrace it with your trivial garbage.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (6h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (6h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.