porky88
  • porky88
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
7 years ago
1. Los Angeles (from Tennessee) - Jared Goff, QB, California

The Rams didn’t trade up to No. 1 without a plan already in place. Goff is the centerpiece of that plan, as they attempt to revive football in the city of angels.

2. Philadelphia (from Cleveland) - Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State

Doug Pederson’s top priority will be to develop Wentz into a franchise quarterback.

3. San Diego - Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss

Prototype left tackles in the mold of Tunsil rarely drop out of the top five.

4. Dallas - Jalen Ramsey, CB/S, Florid State

If the Cowboys draft Ramsey, how long until Jon Gruden starts the Deion Sanders comparisons.

5. Jacksonville - Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State

Adding Bosa to a defensive line that already consists of Dante Fowler and Malik Jackson could help Jacksonville return to competitive football in 2017.

6. Baltimore - Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Ohio State

Elliot is too valuable for Ozzie Newsome to pass at No. 6, especially with Justin Forsett, 30, battling injuries last season.

7. San Francisco - Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame

The 49ers were at their best when they had one of football’s top offensive lines. It’s time to get back to the basics.

8. Cleveland (from Philadelphia) - DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon

Take the best player available, Cleveland! You need all the help you can get.

9. Tampa Bay - Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State

Jameis Winston is Tampa’s top asset; it’s time to ensure he has the proper protection.

10. N.Y. Giants - Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson

The Giants pass rush has dipped in recent years. Drafting a pass rusher could help it return to form.

11. Chicago - Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia

Floyd is the younger, 3-4 outside linebacker Chicago needs to retool their defensive around.

12. New Orleans - Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville

If it’s not Rankins to boost the defensive line depth, then it’s Vernon Hargreaves to boost the secondary.

13. Miami - Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida

If Hargreaves is the pick, Dolphins fans may want to avoid the tape of Hargreaves going up against Amari Cooper in 2014.

14. Oakland - Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA

Medical issues may slide Jack out of the top 10, where he was once thought of as a mainstay.

15. Tennessee (from Los Angeles) - Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State

Whether it’s on the left or right side, Tennessee can’t pass up on a polished prospect like Decker.

16. Detroit - William Jackson III, CB, Houston

The Lions find a corner opposite of Darius Slay.

17. Atlanta - Laquan Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss

The Falcons need to take some of the pressure off of Julio Jones.

18. Indianapolis - A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama

Has Indianapolis had a true nose tackle since moving to a 3-4 in 2012?

19. Buffalo - Emmanuel Ogbah, OLB, Oklahoma State

Rex Ryan has never been afraid to take a chance on a combine wonder.

20. N.Y. Jets - Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama

David Harris is 32. It’s time to think about his heir apparent.

21. Washington - Karl Joseph, S, West Virginia

Adding Thomas to a secondary that now features Josh Norman could intrigue Washington.

22. Houston - Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

The Texans draft a receiver to take pressure off DeAndre Hopkins.

23. Minnesota - Josh Doctson, WR, TCU

Germain Ifedi is an option, but I think the Vikings opt to give Teddy Bridgewater another receiving option.

24. Cincinnati - Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame

Fuller would only be the No. 3 option in a passing game that already consists of A.J. Green and Tyler Eifert.

25. Pittsburgh - Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor

The Steelers added Bud Dupree to boost their linebacker corps last season. This time it’s the defensive line’s turn.

26. Seattle - Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss

Nkemdiche is too talented to fall out of round one. Seattle gladly ends his fall.

27. Green Bay - Jarran Reed, DE, Alabama

The Packers add Reed to round out their defensive line. Letroy Guion plays nose tackle just as he did in 2014.

28. Kansas City - Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech

Normally, Andy Reid targets offensive and defensive lineman with his top pick. A corner to pair with Marcus Peterson could be tempting, however.

29. Arizona - Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama

The Cardinals could round out their offensive line by drafting Kelly, who could play center or guard.

30. Carolina - Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State

Ron Rivera can’t pass on a linebacker that is a perfect fit for his scheme. Plus, Thomas Davis is 33.

31. Denver - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis

Denver gets a big, mobile quarterback to build their offense around.
TheKanataThrilla
7 years ago
Have to admit I will be absolutely shocked if Lynch goes at #31. I know this is a non-trade draft, but nowhere can I see Lynch lasting till 31, but I think he may be going to Denver as per the pick. Ted turns this into extra picks for sure.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Have to admit I will be absolutely shocked if Lynch goes at #31. I know this is a non-trade draft, but nowhere can I see Lynch lasting till 31, but I think he may be going to Denver as per the pick. Ted turns this into extra picks for sure.

Originally Posted by: TheKanataThrilla 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Paxton go #8 to the Browns.

Steelers are most likely taking offensive line. Which lets Andrew Billings fall to #27 for the Packers. BOOKITBABY!
UserPostedImage
warhawk
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

The thing is Goff and Wentz have been projected to go in the top 10 all along and Lynch late 1st or shortly thereafter. I don't see why those two going 1 and 2 really changes everything. If I'm the Browns GM I take the best player I can get my hand's on and if I can work a deal later for Lynch fine.

With how the Brown's are set up with the picks this year and next year I'm putting a two year plan in place to load up on as many good players I can get my hands on. If I can get Lynch later in the first without giving up much (#32 and #65 or #77) for say the Packers #27 then sure.

I also heard that the Brown's would even consider moving back AGAIN. Now if that were to happen I could see them going after Lynch but not at 8. There's some big time names there I would not sacrifice giving up Lynch for.

"The train is leaving the station."
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

The thing is Goff and Wentz have been projected to go in the top 10 all along and Lynch late 1st or shortly thereafter. I don't see why those two going 1 and 2 really changes everything. If I'm the Browns GM I take the best player I can get my hand's on and if I can work a deal later for Lynch fine.

With how the Brown's are set up with the picks this year and next year I'm putting a two year plan in place to load up on as many good players I can get my hands on. If I can get Lynch later in the first without giving up much (#32 and #65 or #77) for say the Packers #27 then sure.

I also heard that the Brown's would even consider moving back AGAIN. Now if that were to happen I could see them going after Lynch but not at 8. There's some big time names there I would not sacrifice giving up Lynch for.

Originally Posted by: warhawk 

My anonymous source* says Browns are willing to trade LT Joe Thomas and the 32nd pick for the Packers 27th pick if Paxton Lynch is still there.

* pulling it out of my ass

Edit, looks like my ass has spoken lol

UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
7 years ago

My anonymous source* says Browns are willing to trade LT Joe Thomas and the 32nd pick for the Packers 27th pick if Paxton Lynch is still there.

* pulling it out of my ass

Hehe...my ass (and the rest of me) would take that trade *even if* Andrew Billings were available at #27.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
PackerTraxx
7 years ago
That would be saaweeeeeeeeeeet!!! If that would happen I might have to deal with some incontinence!!!!!
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Steelers are most likely taking offensive line. Which lets Andrew Billings fall to #27 for the Packers. BOOKITBABY!

Paxton Lynch made it to near the end of round one.

Steelers didn't go offensive line, but really wanted CB William Jackson and settled for CB Artie Burns.

Annnnnnd Andrew Billings made it to #27 ... and then some! haha
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

OBVIOUSLY, we don't need to mention that since he was injured with one team doesn't mean he would have sustained the same injury with the Packers, but this is another player projected to land with the Packers who might be missing a chunk of the season. Tough break for these kids.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (11h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (11h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.