beast
7 years ago

It must be terribly easy and safe for you to post such things . I seriously doubt that you would have the guts to stand toe to toe with anyone and wispier the same things. No one ever got live in my face and disrespected me like that and did not end up wearing their ass for a hat. So you be real brave and safe where you are tough guy .

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

Unless they're trying to make love or seduce someone, why would anyone be whispering to someone they're standing toe to toe with? 😕 [twocents]

Maybe I'm just used to, when you have a problem with someone [frust] you let it be known, and not in a secretive or whispering way.

As far as disrespected, I think it's fair to say it went both ways on that one... as I've know people that would start fights on a drop of a hat if someone called them "son" or "b!tch" as both can be extremely disrespectful (unless you are seriously their parent).
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

Anyways, back to training camp stuff!!!!

What position battles are you most interested in seeing and why?

Also is a starting battles or the back-ups you'll be watching battling?
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Unless they're trying to make love or seduce someone, why would anyone be whispering to someone they're standing toe to toe with? 😕 [twocents]

Originally Posted by: beast 

Because they would be to scared to look anyone in the eye and speak like a man. [horseow]

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

It must be terribly easy and safe for you to post such things . I seriously doubt that you would have the guts to stand toe to toe with anyone and wispier the same things. No one ever got live in my face and disrespected me like that and did not end up wearing their ass for a hat. So you be real brave and safe where you are tough guy .

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

I'm very confident if Troy and I were speaking face to face there would be a lot less contention. For example, the second he said Goodson might be better than Rollins and Randall, he would interrupted me in the middle of my flabbergasted response with "dammit, no dumbass I meant Gunter, not Goodson" and that would have been that.

More times than not we take what we read on the internet too personal and get our own panties in bunches over nothing. I assure you, if we *ALL* were to give benefit of doubt on what we read, we would all get along gooder. But, some people are just too thin skinned for the internet.

Live happy with smiles my friend, life is too short to get bent over this kind of thing.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
It's much harder to act like a "tough guy" when you are face to face with someone. Much easier to attack them when you don't have to look into their eyes.

I'm hoping I can get up to GB to watch one of the practices this year. But I don't know if I could physically make the drive. It would be about 3 hours in the car. For me right now, with what's going on, I just don't know.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
The 2016 Packer's Training Camp is OPEN !

We need :

Weather Reports , Injury Reports , Fitness Reports , Eyewitness Reports , etc.

What's Happening ! We all want to know the facts , but opinion is sure to show up .

May this be the 2016 NFL Champion Green Bay Packer's Training Camp !!!

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
Jordy Nelson injures the other (L) knee , may miss much of Training Camp ! [sad]
UserPostedImage
steveishere
7 years ago
Saw that Rollins was playing some starting corner yesterday. That's one of my favorite things about our DBs coaches. They don't care who the players are or what they did last year if you perform you can earn a job. It's like they put every player they deal with on an even level and let them compete (particularly with Sam SHields earning basically an outside corner job as a UDFA rookie). Some of our other coaches I think tend to make vets have to completely faceplant before a young guy can get a shot at the job (picture AJ Hawk running around with his feet stuck in buckets of cement throughout the preseason and 8 weeks into the regular season a couple years ago).

Also to add a little something. I LOVE the idea of Randall as the slot CB. Not to say the he'll ever be close to what Woodson was but to me he showed some of that quickness and aggressiveness going for tackles that made Woodson such a playmaking force at that position.
beast
7 years ago

Also to add a little something. I LOVE the idea of Randall as the slot CB. Not to say the he'll ever be close to what Woodson was but to me he showed some of that quickness and aggressiveness going for tackles that made Woodson such a playmaking force at that position.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

I thought Rollins looked great in the inside role last year, at least in the limited action he got.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
This thread was created to post any and all information about the Packers and their 2016 TC.

So why is a new "Camp Insider" thread appearing every time nerdman wants to post about the Packers TC ? This post is not so much speaking to nerdman, as wpr and other officials of this forum. If you just missed this, then your welcone for the help.

wpr , we're all grateful for your informative post, however please look in the future to see if a similar thread already exist.

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers]
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (5h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.