musccy
7 years ago

The way this org handles injury news I kid you not that it wouldn't surprise me to hear his career is over.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Although I agree, and assume the worst everytime I hear of an injury (I assumed Cook was done for the year about 3 weeks ago) I don't fault the Packers for their approach.
TheKanataThrilla
7 years ago

Why don't they just bring Raji's ass back. Did he ever give a reason for taking a year off?

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I think it was to let his body heal up.

Johnny Jolly is available as well. Not sure if he kept himself in shape after the injury. I did remember reading he was medically cleared. Problem being it is a neck injury and the Pack tend to stay far away from those.
DarkaneRules
7 years ago

Ask Tony Romo if back issues linger?

Clark was never injured until coming to Green Bay. Back and neck injuries haven't been kind to the Packers.

If we had a normal GM we'd be able to tell how serious this is by his action or inaction. We have a guy, who if Clark is done, will try to wait it out and pick up a cut rather than trade to protect this very thin DL.

I feel like I'm missing something. Do organization owe us anything when it comes to being forthcoming about injuries? I never felt that way.

And Tony's getting broken bones, and we don't know if that's what's happening here...
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
uffda udfa
7 years ago
There's irony in your post. Why do you know Romo has broken bones yet are clueless on Clark?

Kenny's injury was well before Tony's yet you're aware of Tony's but not Kenny's.

I don't feel owed a thing but it's almost like our medical staff doesn't know what's wrong and that's a pattern we've seen over and over from them.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

DarkaneRules
7 years ago

There's irony in your post. Why do you know Romo has broken bones yet are clueless on Clark?

Kenny's injury was well before Tony's yet you're aware of Tony's but not Kenny's.

I don't feel owed a thing but it's almost like our medical staff doesn't know what's wrong and that's a pattern we've seen over and over from them.

Because Tony Romo is a starting QB with all eyes on him in the national media due to his extensive injury history. Even his own coach is saying "day to day" right? Seems like a lot of organizations protect their players in one way or another eh?

uffda udfa
7 years ago
Protected? Like this?

Www.profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/29/stephen-jones-doesnt-slam-the-door-on-romo-getting-bledsoed/

Our media is horrible. Yes, Romo is a QB, but Kenny is a first round DL on a team with SB hopes that is incredibly thin at that position, and we know next to nothing. Kind of surprised we know it's a back injury.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

DarkaneRules
7 years ago
I'm talking about the coach of the Cowboys within 24 hours after the injury occurred saying Tony was day to day. Also, another high profile player, Jordy Nelson got hurt just last year and after a relatively short period of intense national media attention, we knew the exact extent of his injury. In many cases, it depends on the player.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Protected? Like this?

Www.profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/29/stephen-jones-doesnt-slam-the-door-on-romo-getting-bledsoed/

Our media is horrible. Yes, Romo is a QB, but Kenny is a first round DL on a team with SB hopes that is incredibly thin at that position, and we know next to nothing. Kind of surprised we know it's a back injury.

OMG!! We need to have Kenny Clark's medical history, NOW!!! If we don't get it NOW that means the world is ending!@! The Green Bay media is a failure!! We must get Michael Vogel err Michael Rodney on task!!

Maybe we don't know because no one really gives a damn? I mean, he's not a quarterback or some Pro Bowl player. He's a rookie. A rookie. We talkin bout a rookie?!!? A rookie!!??!?!?! 🤤

You are horrible! The media is just fine. You have to realize the Cowboys love the glitz the glam and the publicity. The Packers are not some half ass operation like the Cowboys. That's why YOU love the Packers and NOT the Cowboys. Don't start bitching about it now. 😁 😁

BTW, Kenny Clark has tightness in his back, that's what the problem is and they are being cautious with him. He's going to be ready regular season. Good job finding that on your own. 😍 😂 🤣
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago
Rookies don't matter? You are aware our GM counts on them as part of our organizational philosophy? You are aware we're thin on DL and drafted for need and were desperately counting on him?

How great was the info when Aaron got slammed by Shea McLellin?

You have no idea if Kenny's back is tight or his career is over. I listened to Jerry Jones tell Cowboys fans during 3rd quarter of Seattle game that he was relieved Romo was fine and wanted to go back in and could've. How'd that turn out? So, I fail to see how Kenny couldn't have a major injury yet we don't know it yet.
UserPostedImage

Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Rookies don't matter? You are aware our GM counts on them as part of our organizational philosophy? You are aware we're thin on DL and drafted for need and were desperately counting on him?

How great was the info when Aaron got slammed by Shea McLellin?

You have no idea if Kenny's back is tight or his career is over. I listened to Jerry Jones tell Cowboys fans during 3rd quarter of Seattle game that he was relieved Romo was fine and wanted to go back in and could've. How'd that turn out? So, I fail to see how Kenny couldn't have a major injury yet we don't know it yet.

I really want you to read this post and the one you submitted prior and try to understand your own contradiction there, lol.

We knew Aaron Rodgers had a broken collarbone and what we didn't know was when he would be coming back. Which was SMART because then it made the opponent have to at least prepare for both Aaron Rodgers and whatever backup we had. That's just football smarts 101 my friend. You keep your opponent guessing.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (15h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (16h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (17h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (19h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (20h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (22h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (23h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
49m / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.