Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
7 years ago
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is an ESPN fantasy league. We offer a no fee, cutthroat free environment where our members compete as good sportsmen . Our Standard rules league , IMO , enhances the enjoyment of the NFL as members must keep up on emerging stars, injuries, suspensions, and other various factors that affect their teams and players .

If you would like to join our fantasy league , please contact me with a name and e-mail address for ESPN and I'll be pleased to register you into our league .

Thank You for your kind attention ,

Cheers! !
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
It is with great pride that The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is pleased to WELCOME our newest member from England , Grabacr .

We still invite any that wish to join us to contact me by PM and I'll be pleased to help you join our league too .

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers]
UserPostedImage
Poppa San
7 years ago

It is with great pride that The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is pleased to WELCOME our newest member from England , Grabacr .

We still invite any that wish to join us to contact me by PM and I'll be pleased to help you join our league too .

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

Drop me out of the league for this season.  My emails to you don't seem to be getting through.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I awoke this morning with a headache. I still went to work. She went back to sleep.
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
Yes, we just lost a player. He needed to as his place of employment and working hours have recently changed . He will be missed and will be welcome to return to us next season.

This will be my final plea for new members . The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will march forward, but will not wait much longer to recruit new members . I don't want to open our league to at large recruits from ESPN , but I will do what is necessary to keep our league going . Any help from our league's members or from this forum's members will be appreciated. It's not easy to field a fantasy league without "official" sponsorship .

I have decided that the Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will hold its Player Draft on Sunday , September 4th , 2016 @ 6 pm (EST)/5 PM(CST)3 PM(PST) . I arrived at this Date/Time in order to best include members from California to England . The random order for the Draft will be determined 1 hour before our Draft begins. No trades will be allowed before or during the draft, but trades may occur at any time following our league draft .

Remember : League Draft - Sunday , September 4th, 2016 @ 5 PM(CST) .

League Manager [cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is pleased to announce that enough owners have been retained/recruited for our 2016 season to precede . Thanks to all that replied or were tolerant of our small league .

The 2016 Draft will be held on Sunday, Sept. 4th @ 6PM EST. The random selection order will take place 1 hour prior to the draft . I tried to chose a Day/Time so the most owners can participate. If you can't attend, you team will be Auto-Drafted by ESPN .

Good Luck to All and Enjoy the 2016 Fantasy Season !

League Manager
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League [cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
Eat More Bacon
The 2016 Tailgaters Fantasy Football League Champion

Congratulations to our fantasy league's 4th Champion. I would post his name if I had his permission. This member did however fight to the finish to become the champion and has fully earned the honor and respect of this league. Well done , very well done !

With All Respect and due Praise,

Larry Carroll
League Manager : The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League

P.S. Recruiting for the 2017 Tailgaters season has begun. I will be most pleased to welcome any that would like to join our league. In Addition, any help from any existing member will be greatly appreciated.

Finally, I would like to thank every member that competed in the 2016 Season and hope to see most of you next season. THANK YOU !

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]
UserPostedImage
rabidgopher04
7 years ago
You can post my screen name rabidgopher04. And thanks!
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago

You can post my screen name rabidgopher04. And thanks!

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

Thank you , but I was referring to your real name.

Once again, rabidgopher04 , the 2016 Tailgaters Fantasy Football League Champion !

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers]
UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will compete again for the 2017 Season. As League Manager I am pleased to invite any/all that wish to join for the 2017 to post in this thread or PM me. I'll be glad to discuss it with you.

Thanks [cheers]

UserPostedImage
Smokey
  • Smokey
7 years ago
It is never too early to recruit for the next season. It allows people time to consider their decision/s .

The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League stands ready to accept new recruits to it's family of competitors .
As League Manager I would be most pleased to welcome new team owners to our 5th Season of play. We are a no fee league and play on the "Official" ESPN site . Standard rules apply and a new Draft begins each new season of play .

For more information, post to this thread or PM me .

[cheers]

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (8h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
    dfosterf (8h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

22h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.