buckeyepackfan
7 years ago
Bottom line, if Aaron and company put up 31 points a game the rest of the year,

THEY WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN!!!!.

I don't care if he doesn't "execute the offense".

Some of you can continue to over analyze EVERY PLAY, go ahead, just don't forget to enjoy The Packers playing in 2016.

As far as Mike playing "not to lose".

Just take a look at who The Packers had playing on defense.

Keeping the Detroit offense off the field. was the best defense in the second half.

They did that with the long drive in the 3rd quarter ending in a FG.

Then after 2 drives stopped by penalties and dropped passes, The Packers offense took over and executed their "4 minute offense" to perfection to close out the game.

GREEN BAY — Dom Capers is no stranger to playing rookies in a pinch during his six-plus seasons as Packers defensive coordinator.

However, the group he deployed at Lambeau Field last Sunday could easily go down as one of his youngest in his 30 years in the NFL.

Besieged by injury at every level of the defense, thirteen of the 20 defensive players the Packers utilized in their 34-27 win over Detroit were either rookies or second-year players.

Only one player – 15-year vet Julius Peppers – was older than 27 years old.

“I’d have to go back a long ways,” said Capers when asked earlier this week if he’d ever utilized a defense as young as Sunday’s version.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-daily-news-story/article-1/Young-defenders-gaining-plenty-of-experience-so-far/0f1e6b31-a083-470a-ad83-0fa7e7b0d437#ixzz4LmjFWKOr 
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Cheesey
7 years ago

No you're not. Get off your ass and go back to work. LOL

Hope your body is healing Cheesey! Having pain sucks, which is why I splurged on a hot tub last year.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I can only imagine how great a hot tub would feel.
If I fill the bathtub with hot water.....that's as close as I can get. Then I have to "fart" to cause any bubbles.🤣

UserPostedImage
Barfarn
7 years ago

Bottom line, if Aaron and company put up 31 points a game the rest of the year,

THEY WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN!!!!.

I don't care if he doesn't "execute the offense".

Some of you can continue to over analyze EVERY PLAY, go ahead, just don't forget to enjoy The Packers playing in 2016.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

You don’t seem to understand. If Rodgers doesn’t play within the system, GB will be lucky to win 5 more games.

Football is the ultimate team sport. Minnesota racked-up 400 yards w/o their starting QB; w/o one of the highest paid RBs in the league; w/o one of the best WRs; with their #1 TE hobbled and #2 out; and w/o their starting tackles. This happened ONLY because they play as one. See, each player on that team has decided to set aside their childish little egos to WIN.

Let’s hope Trust Boy Rodgers grows up and plays like a man and stays grown up.
buckeyepackfan
7 years ago

You don’t seem to understand. If Rodgers doesn’t play within the system, GB will be lucky to win 5 more games.

Football is the ultimate team sport. Minnesota racked-up 400 yards w/o their starting QB; w/o one of the highest paid RBs in the league; w/o one of the best WRs; with their #1 TE hobbled and #2 out; and w/o their starting tackles. This happened ONLY because they play as one. See, each player on that team has decided to set aside their childish little egos to WIN.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

😂 😂 😂

Enjoy the game Barfarn.

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
nerdmann
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Even when Aaron plays "within the system," its not the real system. Gone are the high percentage passing plays, gone are the screens. It's all vertical and mid range passing. Because Aaron (unlike Tom Brady) won't throw short, high percentage passes.

All in all another lackluster, uninspired performance against a shitty team that had no business even being close.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
TheKanataThrilla
7 years ago
This game was much harder than it needed to be.
DoddPower
7 years ago
This team is going no where unless they get a lot better quickly. And there's is no bye week to readjust anymore. They'll be lucky to make a wildcard. They may win the wildcard game, but they won't go anywhere past that unless things change. There's some hope that things will improve, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Cheesey
7 years ago
Our punting game.,..that's gonna cost us if we don't bring someone in that can punt.
Mashthay was better then this clown.
Tampa Bay cut him....don't need to know any more then that.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

Even when Aaron plays "within the system," its not the real system. Gone are the high percentage passing plays, gone are the screens. It's all vertical and mid range passing. Because Aaron (unlike Tom Brady) won't throw short, high percentage passes.

All in all another lackluster, uninspired performance against a shitty team that had no business even being close.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Aaron was throwing short passes tonight. He just wasn't getting it to the recievers in a good spot.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
7 years ago

Aaron was throwing short passes tonight. He just wasn't getting it to the recievers in a good spot.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

He went through a period where he couldn't hit his dump off guy. Aaron's not right.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (6h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (6h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.