wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

Let me respond to your argument with maturity, class, dignity and scholarship, void of any personal attack.

Placing a gambling wager on a future event never has and never will be a rational criteria for establishing, whether a person has conviction about how that future even will unfold. Let's illustrate:

Person A, a packer fan, says I think the GB will lose to Detroit in Detroit; then states his reasons. Person B asks how much do you want to bet? Person A says I don't bet on uncertain outcomes against my interest. Person B says if you wont bet, then you really don't believe what you are saying, you actually believe GB will win in Detroit.

Person B's argument is childish and nonsensical, it lacks all reason and scholarship.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

You think that was a personal attack? Seriously? I simply said that you have a habit of throwing a lot of unsubstantiated theories around hoping that someone will accept your reasoning. If you think that is a personal attack then you better stay off the internet.
Someone asked yu to back it up to which you declined. It didn't have to be for money. That was The_Green_Ninja's first proposal. If your convictions are strong enough you could have countered with something else. A few years ago one of our Viking friends had a bet with a few of the Packer faithful. MN won so the Packer Backers had to change their aviator for a few weeks. It was all in fun. I respected the guys who actually expected MN to win but bet anyway and then had the guts to live up the the agreement.
This is entertainment for crying out loud. What is the harm with a little nonsensical banter? If you are not on staff at 1265 Lombardi Ave you really have no idea what is going on the the front office, locker room nor the trainer's room. So your opinions are just that. If other people don't except them don't go crying that we are being childish.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

I think Rodgers does have some emotional/mental health problems.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

This kid doesn't care what you think.