luigis
7 years ago
You are spoiled guys.
I live in Argentina, we get the spanish commentators here, they are.... hard to describe.

They barely know the rules, they confuse the players, they have called a player several times in a game to later realize he is not even active. 3rd and short is always a first down, they get the penalties wrong, they say "we'll see what is going on" because they are clueless.

And the spanish ESPN commentators are better than the ones on Fox, Fox in spanish is really impossible to digest, they are old guys that have no clue about the game and they forget everything regardless of when the thing happened. We make bets about when they are going to die but they will probably piss in our tombs.

So yes Aikman is a Cowboy, but at least he knows the game.
Luis
GoPack1984
7 years ago

I think it's one of the stupidest things to do, first of all petition all you want that will never changes fox executives mind and secondly aikman does a great job and loves the packers esp. Rodgers , I have heard him a million times over the years on Wfan radio in New York complementing the pack. Packer fans asking for them out of the booth sound like whiners and homers !!

Originally Posted by: nyrpack 

Yep. When they are calling a game for the Packers, I see all these people on Twitter complaining that Buck and Aikman are in love with Aaron Rodgers.
blank
Porforis
7 years ago
No real complaints about the announcers in this game which is a first. I mean, a few stupid statements but those are a dime a dozen.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

No real complaints about the announcers in this game which is a first. I mean, a few stupid statements but those are a dime a dozen.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Once again, Aikman pointed out several times the Packers were jobbed and I don't recall him saying the same about Cowboys once. Yet, Packers fans seem to ignore that lol
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
Why does Aikman hate the Packers? Oh, wait.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
I gotta add more to this because as a Packers fan being associated with this petition, it really irks me. We are not this petty, we are NOT like this. Look, if you dislike the Buck Aikman duo because Aikman is a former Cowboys player, seriously, I get it! I am with you! But, to lie, to blatantly lie and say that Aikman bashes the Packers, or favors Packers opponent is just garbage! We are better than this, we ARE BETTER THAN THIS!

You know what Cowboys fans in Dallas are saying on radio stations? They are BITCHING about Aikman talking TOO MUCH about how great Aaron Rodgers is.

Again, you wanna hate on the duo because one is a former Cowboys player, I'm with you. If you are going to try and say there is some bias against the Packers, you are wrong and you are embarrassing the Packers fan base.

/ piss rant over lol sorry

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

I gotta add more to this because as a Packers fan being associated with this petition, it really irks me. We are not this petty, we are NOT like this. Look, if you dislike the Buck Aikman duo because Aikman is a former Cowboys player, seriously, I get it! I am with you! But, to lie, to blatantly lie and say that Aikman bashes the Packers, or favors Packers opponent is just garbage! We are better than this, we ARE BETTER THAN THIS!

You know what Cowboys fans in Dallas are saying on radio stations? They are BITCHING about Aikman talking TOO MUCH about how great Aaron Rodgers is.

Again, you wanna hate on the duo because one is a former Cowboys player, I'm with you. If you are going to try and say there is some bias against the Packers, you are wrong and you are embarrassing the Packers fan base.

/ piss rant over lol sorry

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It reminded me of the Cubbies fans crying that Buck, growing up in St Lou, was anti- Cubs throughout the playoffs. He would make 1 positive comment about the other team and Cubbie fans would lose their minds. They sent out a petition too. No one cares.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
Okay, I'm done beating the dead horse here, but just wanted to point out that those who don't want the Buck Aikman duo calling any more Packers games. Think about this.

Super Bowl LI Announcers
Joe Buck (play-by-play)
Troy Aikman (analyst)
Erin Andrews (sideline reporter)
Chris Myers (sideline reporter)

Jus. Sayin!!!!!
UserPostedImage
Rick12
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

I agree with you but they both over think to much also talk to much most times making you think they think most viewers are dumb about the game !
šŸ˜

Fan Shout
dfosterf (23m) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (37m) : Yes
Zero2Cool (1h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (3h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (4h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (7h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (8h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (18h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? šŸ„ŗ I think that means you missed more than half of them šŸ˜¢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead šŸ¤Ŗ
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
26m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.