uffda udfa
7 years ago
No TLDR. We fail in the playoffs annually because we don't have a defense and Aaron hasn't played up to his standard usually because we have to face some imposing defense in the playoffs. The only semi imposing D in our way to hoisting Little Vinny was the NYG. We throttled them. We then got Dallas' middling D and bad secondary and then we get Atlanta's porous D and then it's either the Steelers or Patriots neither of whom possess imposing defenses. This is set up perfectly for us to win...Rodgers is hot and there's no stifling defense in his way to cool him off. It's all about how not bad our defense is because they can offset our Rodgers advantage.

Dos (More) Aaron...Stay HOT my friends!
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Rick12
7 years ago

No TLDR. We fail in the playoffs annually because we don't have a defense and Aaron hasn't played up to his standard usually because we have to face some imposing defense in the playoffs. The only semi imposing D in our way to hoisting Little Vinny was the NYG. We throttled them. We then got Dallas' middling D and bad secondary and then we get Atlanta's porous D and then it's either the Steelers or Patriots neither of whom possess imposing defenses. This is set up perfectly for us to win...Rodgers is hot and there's no stifling defense in his way to cool him off. It's all about how not bad our defense is because they can offset our Rodgers advantage.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Man you don't know how much I wish you are right run the table baby !😁
Rick12
7 years ago
People on this Forum must be asleep where the hell are you people where is your support for the Packers Wake U People Go Pack Go you people are Dead Heads !!!😕
musccy
7 years ago
I don't know where all this optomism is coming from, Uffda, but I like it!

It's obvious the Packers have some weaknesses, but hell, they've defeated the NFC #1, #3, and we're within a point on the road of the Falcons even with these issues. There's a chance!
uffda udfa
7 years ago

It's obvious the Packers have some weaknesses, but hell, they've defeated the NFC #1, #3, and we're within a point on the road of the Falcons even with these issues. There's a chance!

Originally Posted by: musccy 

I'm not a negative person at all...I just react to what I see and what I'm seeing now is a team with a GREAT chance to win it all. Aaron woke up from his 18 month slumber. That's what's been missing. We're built for our Jordan to carry us. When he plays like he has in the playoffs it's simply exciting. However, that doesn't mean that I'm still not upset about a lot of things with this team namely it's GM, DC, Mike McCarthy and defensive talent. The way Aaron is playing is masking all these anchors we have in this organization. Perhaps, all of it will be too much and we'll fall at Atlanta?

This has Packers hoisting Little Vinny written all over it. Atlanta doesn't scare me at all as a team. Offensively, yes. Matt Ryan has never gotten his team to the show. Aaron has and has been an MVP of it. Aaron said this team was hungry...it seems that element has been missing for about 6 years. Fat on the SB win for several seasons after for sure. Got old hearing when we lost that we were a better team all the time. Clay was first and foremost of those deluded souls who when we would get sent packing that it shouldn't have happened because we were better. This team SUCKED for a large portion of the regular season. Redemption from that has been sweet during this playoff run.

Fully expect the Packers to win on Sunday and in Houston. It's set up perfectly for us.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

macbob
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: musccy 

If we win the SB, he predicted it. If we lose, then Ted and Mike suck, we should have won.

It's just uffda posturing himself for more Ted/Mike venom.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

If we win the SB, he predicted it. If we lose, then Ted and Mike suck, we should have won.

It's just uffda posturing himself for more Ted/Mike venom.

Originally Posted by: macbob 

Not claiming anything.

BTW, Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy suck right now, and have, regardless just to clear that up for you...I don't have to wait and see how this all plays out to say that. If there is a change in philosophy and we start winning due to that change I'll gladly call the dogs off but until then I haven't and don't like Ted or Mike. Wow, how awful of me. I didn't like Jarrett Bush either. Couldn't stand him. AJ Hawk, too. What a horrible fan I am. Not gushing all over about every single thing Packers? How dare I? I hate our secondary. It sucks. Hated our D for years. Inexcusable. I'm a fan and should love our defense! What's wrong with me? I hated the direction at 4-5(6)...wow, another terrible thing. I didn't stand by my team and say everything was great. PS. No one did, but just hammer me for it. Zero, God love him, did playfully keep telling me after every loss what our record would be... it always had us winning all the remaining games.

Right now I love what I'm seeing from Aaron. I still hate even in victory what I'm seeing from our defense. It's as bad as ever. Aaron is carrying us as he's hotter than Dianna Agron. I know what happens when Aaron plays like this. So do you. Not sure what the real issue is here.

UserPostedImage

DoddPower
7 years ago
I think if the Packers can squeak by Atlanta, they very well might win the Super Bowl. Assuming there are no more significant injuries during the Atlanta game, the two weeks would do wonders for the Packers to heal. With all of the injuries and sickness this week though, it's going to be difficult to get past the Falcons. If they were a bit more healthy, I think it would be much more likely. But frankly, how much can the Packers truly overcome?

If the Packers are able to win a Super Bowl with this roster, it is truly going to be a testament to Aaron Rodgers greatness, imo.
hardrocker950
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Nailed it on this one - these are the same reasons I told my (hateful) coworkers that I think they have a good chance. When you make it to the remaining four, you have obviously done something right. If they continue to play like they have been, there should be another trophy headed for the case.

macbob
7 years ago

When you make it to the remaining four, you have obviously done something right. If they continue to play like they have been, there should be another trophy headed for the case.

Originally Posted by: hardrocker950 

The other 3 teams in the playoff can say the exact same thing.

Three of the four teams are not going to win the trophy, though.

When you get to this level, and there is no one-standout, dominant team, then the games come down to the lucky bounces (the tipped pass that gets intercepted rather than falling harmlessly, etc), injuries (SB XLV went down hill after the injuries to Woodson, etc), who has the ball last (us last week!)...

I like our odds a little better against the Falcons than I did against the Cowboys, but trophy headed for the case? At this level it only takes one play to go the other team's way and you're out.

I'm not going to consider it a trophy headed for the case until the last second has ticked off of the 4th Quarter of the SB and we've recreated either SB XXXI (where we beat the Patriots) or SB XLV (where we beat the Steelers).

The Packers have weathered a boatload of injuries, both offense (Lacy, Starks, etc) and defense (Shields, etc). The fact that we're in the final four is a testament to the players, coaches, and GM on the team.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (8h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (8h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.