buckeyepackfan
7 years ago
TICK, TICK, TICK!
😎😎😎😎😎😎
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
beast
7 years ago

Winning is nice. Looking like a team that can win it all is preferred. Being critical in winning is necessary to become better and a team that can win it all.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Being critical is one thing, but you weren't critical, you were a hater... being emotional and irrational, even more than the Bears fans. I got no problem with critical... you were right, the Packers probably didn't deserve to win that game, but you way WAAAAAAAAAY past that...

You basically acted like this kid after the Packers lucky beat the Bears

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago
That's your perception as a person who looks only at what is right in front of you. My weakness is I get annoyed by the small thinking homer that gets lathered by beating a team that the Packers should beat

There's irony in you telling me I act irrational and childlike. Delicious irony. My eyes are on the prize. You can celebrate whatever you like even a very sloppy win vs. team that has no business hanging with us. Like I said...Different perspectives. It's why I love Bob and most of the rah rah fanbase hates him. It's why I find cheerleaders like Wilde somewhat embarrassing and rah rah fan boys love him.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

mojaveson
7 years ago

I just shake my head at the fluff we get outside of McGinn. Aaron's good buddy whom he hosted a radio show with, Jason Wilde:

Nobody would ever accuse Bob of the above. People hate him for being how he is (objective) but have no problem with cheerleaders like Wilde.

AKA: The Cult Of Personality
Winners never quit and quitters never win. - Vince Lombardi
Barfarn
7 years ago
[/quote=uffda udfa;376573] People hate him [McSpinn] for being how he is (objective) but have no problem
with cheerleaders like Wilde.

Players hate him because he is a LIAR!

January 25, 2016 McGinn was venting after GB loss in AZ and attacked Ted by saying this:

"All Thompson need do is be a little more open-minded [HIS ONLY EXAMPLE WAS].

Take Mason Foster, 26 and a starting inside linebacker for Tampa Bay from 2011-'14. He was cut by the Bears on Sept. 5 and was on the street until Redskins GM Scot McCloughan signed him Sept. 29 for minimum salary.

Foster, who beat out a pair of veterans to start in Washington, is better than Palmer, Joe Thomas and probably Ryan, at least now."

Here's the truth:
After 4 years with Bucs, they didn't want him even for the minimum. W/ 4 years of his play on tape, as an UFA there were no takers. So, he took a min deal with Bears before 2015 camp, who were DESPERATE for ILBs; but he got cut before season started. No one wanted him for a month. Then Wash had several ILBs with injury.

At the onset of season at ILB Washington had 3 A LOT better than Foster [Compton, Riley, Robinson] and the 4th ILB was rookie developmental guy Spaight. Then injuries hit, Foster was signed, he sat on bench for several weeks and when more injuries hit he got a shot.

After Fosters' game changing year as reported by McSpinn all he got after 2015 as an UFA was 2 years 2.5M/350K Guaranteed.

Foster was not better than Ryan or Thomas and he wasn't as good on STs as Palmer. His signing would have not improved the D, wasted 700K, and slowed the development of Thomas and Ryan.

And this is all liar-McSpinn has got to rip Ted. And he's done the same thing with several players. UNLESS HE LIKES THEM, like Brandon Burks, then he lies and fawns over how he made 3 great block in pass protection.

McGinn is the polar opposite of objectivity.
uffda udfa
7 years ago
With all due respect, would you classify yourself as a liar for telling everyone here Richard Rodgers was going to be a star?

Were you an even bigger liar when you were challenged on this and retorted you knew what I didn't know because you watched all his tape?

Think on it and reread your previous post.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
7 years ago

January 25, 2016 McGinn was venting after GB loss in AZ and attacked Ted by saying this:

"All Thompson need do is be a little more open-minded [HIS ONLY EXAMPLE WAS].

Take Mason Foster, 26 and a starting inside linebacker for Tampa Bay from 2011-'14. He was cut by the Bears on Sept. 5 and was on the street until Redskins GM Scot McCloughan signed him Sept. 29 for minimum salary.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Yeah sometimes he uses down right HORRIBLE examples and hypes them up as being so clear... your Mason Foster is one.

I think McGinn was also the one that basically called Thompson cheap and stupid for passing on Vernon Davis, especially for a horrible, never won anything, always injured Jared Cook... just to save a comp pick.

Part of me likes those article (because they are interesting and a nice idea to look at), but he clearly hypes it up to the point it is clearly lying on some parts... first off Cook has normally been healthy and Davis has normally been the injury prone one (in the last couple of years). But the lying also comes when he says it's so clear, everyone could see it... that's BULL... all the choices are gambles to some degree. Nothing is as clear (at the time) as he means it seem to be in looking back on it.

If it was that clear before hand, then he should be a GM in the NFL. Because those that do the job clearly don't see those things as clear.

Also Davis didn't want to come to GB before his draft, and he probably still doesn't while Washington is close to where he grew up. We have no idea... maybe Thompson did offer him something (probably not) but Cook had better production and less injuries over the last two years, so anyone suggesting Davis was clearly the best option is lying.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago
How can he be lying? Do you know VD wouldn't have been the better option? Do you?

UserPostedImage

beast
7 years ago

How can he be lying?

I've already answered that... [wtf]

Do you know VD wouldn't have been the better option? Do you?

I never made that argument! ... and you're challenging me to defend it?
You're either very stupid (which I don't think is the case) or you're trolling...

McGinn is the one suggesting he clearly knew during the offseason that Cook wouldn't have been the better option... NOT ME
I'm calling him a liar because there is no way for that to be clearly know that... which your questions correctly point out and basically agree with me.

So you're either too stupid to understand what is going on, or you're purposely turning the question around on me because you're trolling.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago
Stop with the trolling self protection angle.

I'm just stupid.
UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
dfosterf (2h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (2h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (3h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (6h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (6h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (9h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (10h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (20h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders