beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

Lucky Whitehead’s dog dilemma. The third-year Cowboys wide receiver went public with his dire home situation Sunday, a week after his dog, Blitz, went missing and was being held for ransom. Whitehead said he was in Florida at the time of the dog-napping and robbery — shoes and some bags also were taken — and since returning has received phone calls from the bandits, who have demanded as much as $10,000 in exchange for Blitz.

“It was an inside job. It was all set up,” he said. “I don’t know by who, I don’t want to point fingers the wrong way, but I’m checking everybody. Hopefully it comes up soon.”

nypost.com  wrote:

This is just fucking wrong... 😠

It's also why we all need to be careful with who we let into our inner circles...

And be careful who you tell, that you're going out of town... because that's when thieves like to rob places, when they know the person is many cities or states away. Sorry for preaching, but it's just freaking messed up with you steal a living thing from someone.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
That's crazy
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
I hope they catch the creeps who did this.
And then take a baseball bat to their knees!
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
6 years ago
WR Lucky Whitehead got his dog back!

Fortunately for Whitehead, his pleas on social media and local media attention for his case allowed him to be reunited with Blitz on Tuesday, without having to pay ransom.

A man eventually saw his posts about Blitz on Instagram and contacted Whitehead through the app, saying he had recently bought the dog from an anonymous source not realizing that the puppy was stolen.

A spokesperson for the Addison Town Police Department told ABC News an investigation was ongoing.

Whitehead said he was thrilled to be reunited with Blitz, saying, "as far as me leaving his side, I'm not going to leave unless I got to leave."

yahoo  wrote:

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
Awwww! I'm glad for a happy ending!!!
UserPostedImage
Poppa San
6 years ago

WR Lucky Whitehead got his dog back!

Originally Posted by: beast 

Wait a second!  The dognappers sold a pup they were holding for ransom?  The buyer realized it after seeing publicity in the case.  And he doesn't know who he bought it from?  There are people roaming the streets selling stolen dogs to passersby?

something isn't adding up.  

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I awoke this morning with a headache. I still went to work. She went back to sleep.
beast
  • beast
6 years ago
Well in a weird twist of fate, WR Lucky Whitehead’s got his dog, but lost his job!

In a weird and strange story . According to the story, via TMZ, "Whitehead was arrested in Prince William County, Virginia on June 22 and charged with shoplifting/petit larceny under $200. Allegedly, Whitehead stole from a convenience store."

But he never told the Cowboys (players should always tell their teams of any arrest)... and the Cowboys fired Whitehead when they found out, because of reports of him missing his court date... with Cowboys head coach "Jason Garrett declared that 'character is critical with us, with the Dallas Cowboys. We have built this team with great character guys.'" (which I love how the article writer straight forwardly disagreed).

BUT (again)... Whitehead's agent is saying Whitehead wasn't even the state of the Virginia during the time of the shoplifting.

This feels like an April Fools joke, but it's nowhere near April...

This just brights up so many questions
  1. Was Whitehead in the state during the crime?
  2. If no, then why do the police think he did it?
  3. If no, then he even know their was a crime or court case in his name?

4. Was Whitehead arrested? (even if innocent, you need to tell your team and go to court)
  5. If yes, then why didn't he tell the team or go to court?
  6. If no, then why did the Cowboys (who normally go well beyond in PR protecting their players in alleged crimes must worse than this) suddenly fire him?

7. Did he do it?
  8. If yes... did he do it on purpose? (WWE had a wrestler arrested when a self checkout system failed to scan an item that cost less than $20)
  9. If yes again, then why would he steal an item costing less than $200, when he's got an NFL contract?
  10. And AGAIN, if no, then why do the police think he did it?
  11. And AGAIN, if no , then why did the Cowboys (who normally go well beyond in PR protecting their players in alleged crimes must worse than this) suddenly fire him?

UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
6 years ago
ESPN  got some answers. The shoplifting crime happened in Virginia at 1:30 AM of that day.

According to Lucky and and his agent... Lucky was in Dallas until his plane took off at 7:18 AM and landed in Washington DC at 11:30 AM.

Lucky claims he was never arrested, never given a citation or anything else saying to show up for a court case, never knew about about charges against him, never knew anything about this until TMZ reported it on Monday (same with Cowboys).

Jerry Jones son, said they are releasing Whitehead for a pattern of errors, not any one single one. Whitehead has negative surprised the Cowboys in the past. And some are speculating that the Cowboys ownership is trying to send a message to players, to behave better off the field, Jerry's son said that's not the case.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
Geez.....I don't understand a RICH NFL player stealing anything. But some people are criminals, no matter how much money they have. Some get off on the "thrill" of trying to get away with something. Some just feel they "deserve" it, because of who they are.
Character is taught. If you don't learn it early, you probably will never have it.

Hmmm...makes me wonder if he set up the whole "dog napping" to try to get some sympathy, taking the eyes off his crime?
"Ladies, don't let your Cowboys grow up to be babies!!!"😝 😂
UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
6 years ago
The Police dropped the charges against WR Lucky Whitehead because they are now sure he is not the one that they arrested... and they're looking for the guy that they did arrest and would like to give him a couple more charges, including lying to the police, giving false information and maybe identity theft.

The Police believed that it was Lucky Whitehead because the thief verbally provide identifying information to officers, which included a name, date of birth, and social security number matching  Whitehead (whom also said the guy gave Police his driver’s license number). To me, this sounds like another inside job... otherwise how would they know the driver's license and social security numbers? That's two possible inside jobs against Whitehead in the last couple of months.

1) Got to wonder if the two inside jobs are related.
2) Whitehead, you need to change your inside guys...
3) The Cowboys FINALLY call out one of their players... (Whitehead: “I was pretty much being called a liar.”  and it turns out the guy was truly innocent in the case! How bout dem apples!

“character is critical with us, with the Dallas Cowboys. We have built this team with great character guys.”

Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett  wrote:

Cowboys are still saying Whitehead is fired because of the overall number of off the field problems that they have had with him, even if he's innocent in this case.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (10h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (10h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.