beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
6 years ago
Not much yet, but so far all positive

Of course ever since Bigby saying how great he was and he couldn't even run on his ankle injury from the offseason, I have stopped trusting players to admit anything. And okay isn't saying he's great... but hopefully everything is good.
UserPostedImage
rabidgopher04
6 years ago
The dude that hit him better get a huge fine. Helmet to helmet is not acceptable.
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
beast
  • beast
6 years ago

The dude that hit him better get a huge fine. Helmet to helmet is not acceptable.

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

Do they do fines in preseason? Probably, I just don't remember it.

I had the game with Eagles announcers and they found an angle that showed it was crown of the helmet to Dupre's inside shoulder... but they also said he shouldn't be leading with the crown and criticized him later for not pulling up on hit, during the overthrow to McCaffery, as the ball was clearly out of play and he took a shot at McCaffery anyways., Mayock saying that would be a penalty in the regular season.

But it wouldn't surprise me to fine out that he got a broken collarbone from the hit or a concussion from the whiplash or hit with the ground...

And while that angle showed it wasn't helmet to helmet, that's probably only because Dupre was fighting to get on the outside... it might of been helmet to helmet if he went straight up the feild.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

During the broadcast it looked like it was helmet to shoulder, but Dupre lowered his head so maybe helmets hit too?

I thought it was a legal hit. The other hit by same guy was not though because the WR clearly didn't catch the ball and he still smacked him.
UserPostedImage
Porforis
6 years ago

During the broadcast it looked like it was helmet to shoulder, but Dupre lowered his head so maybe helmets hit too?

I thought it was a legal hit. The other hit by same guy was not though because the WR clearly didn't catch the ball and he still smacked him.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Refs were clearly in their preseason too - I get not wanting to be ticky tacky about stuff like PI in preseason but player safety rules especially when it's that flagrant - Got to flag him on that. The last thing the league needs is someone thinking they can pull that shit all the time, or someone getting hurt.
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Hope the kid turns out to be OK. But enough with the fine crap. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that hit. It was nothing more than a hard tackle. Take off your skirts.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Hope the kid turns out to be OK. But enough with the fine crap. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that hit. It was nothing more than a hard tackle. Take off your skirts.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

I'm Scottish, don't offend my heritage.

😂 (irony implied)
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

I'm Scottish, don't offend my heritage.

😂 (irony implied)

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

UserPostedImage

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
yooperfan
6 years ago
😂
beast
  • beast
6 years ago

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Well I've guess I've noticed several women wearings kilts then 😁

I guess there is no injury update for the Packers 🤨
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (10h) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (10h) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (16h) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
dfosterf (28-Mar) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : Yes
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : No.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.