beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

After “studying the tape” (that sounds a heck of a lot better than “turning on the computer”), here are the heroes and the zeros from Thursday night's 24-9 preseason opening win over the Philadelphia Eagles: HEROES UNHERALDED YOUNG DEFENSIVE BACKS — Second-round pick Josh Jones had a solid debut, but the best defensive backs on thisContinue Reading›› 

Continue Reading @ Michael Rodney 

Michael Rodney wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to make this a thread... I was just trying to read it, as it won't let me even though I've signed up which is weird. I guess I won't be reading any of his work on his site anymore unless the username/password system work for me again...
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
6 years ago
Can't read without subscription ya tease
beast
  • beast
6 years ago

Can't read without subscription ya tease

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

I'm not sure you can even read it WITH subscription... at least it won't allow me to log in to read it.

Like I said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a new thread on here.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
6 years ago

I'm not sure you can even read it WITH subscription... at least it won't allow me to log in to read it.

Like I said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a new thread on here.

Originally Posted by: beast 

It's free, but yeah, all his silly membership things are dumb and counterproductive. Dude's gotta hell of an ego.
gbguy20
6 years ago
Lemme read it
Smokey
6 years ago
Everyone , just everyone wants your personal information. They can't promise that they won't get hacked and serve up your info. . I'm not so interested in this article that I'd give yet another site my information . Just what is any sites need to possess such information. I had to surrender it to join this forum , what good has that information done for this sites administrator or for his forum . What is the reason that sites want your information , why do they need it ? [confused]
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
6 years ago

It's free, but yeah, all his silly membership things are dumb and counterproductive. Dude's gotta hell of an ego.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

It's a classic site, tho. That's why I jump through the hoops. Problem is I can't read it on my pad, because of the hoops you have to jump through. It flat out won't let me log in. Gotta wait until I get home and use my desktop.

My main concern as far as the team goes is Spriggs. I"d really like to see him get something going. Fackrell too. Fackrell looked better in the game situation, but I'd like to see him start getting mean out there.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
rabidgopher04
6 years ago

Everyone , just everyone wants your personal information. They can't promise that they won't get hacked and serve up your info. . I'm not so interested in this article that I'd give yet another site my information . Just what is any sites need to possess such information. I had to surrender it to join this forum , what good has that information done for this sites administrator or for his forum . What is the reason that sites want your information , why do they need it ? [confused]

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

To market products to you. Maybe not on this site, but others yes. I'm in that business and it works.
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
beast
  • beast
6 years ago

Problem is I can't read it on my pad, because of the hoops you have to jump through. It flat out won't let me log in. Gotta wait until I get home and use my desktop.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

My problem is that it would let me read it on any devise, not even desktop.

Everyone , just everyone wants your personal information. They can't promise that they won't get hacked and serve up your info. . I'm not so interested in this article that I'd give yet another site my information.

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

That's why I create fake information... you want my email... sure... here is my promotional email, which I give for promotional stuff and never business nor personal use, etc.

My main concern as far as the team goes is Spriggs. I"d really like to see him get something going. Fackrell too. Fackrell looked better in the game situation, but I'd like to see him start getting mean out there.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Yeah I still can't people just want to move Bak and/or Bulaga (the best pass blockers at their position last year) to interior OL just because we used a high selection on a taller/longer OT... so far Spriggs pass blocking has struggled in pass protection, last year filling in at RG for injured Lang and now in preseason against the Eagles. During the game, the Eagles basically had a highlight package of their new DEs flashing their talent against Spriggs.

Spriggs had/has 1st round potential... but there was a reason that he wasn't drafted in the 1st round... because he was a lot further back in his development than he should of been... and he very well could still develop into a great OT... but as of right now, I don't think he's among the best two that the Packers have.

UserPostedImage
Smokey
6 years ago

To market products to you. Maybe not on this site, but others yes. I'm in that business and it works.

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

I understand that business's need to market their products , but gaining access to peoples info.
that was originally entrusted in good faith is just lower than whale shit . In addition, millions of others beside myself are more than tired of being shouted at, bill-boarded, tv commercialized, print advertised, phone called, and internet ad-ed until our ears bleed and our eyes go blind.

There is a local company that handles the advertising for some of the most prominent national /regional/local business's . If they were on fire, I'd run quick and buy some marshmallows to roast as I danced a jig .

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (7h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (14h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (15h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (16h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (19h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (21h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (21h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (21h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (21h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (21h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (21h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (21h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (22h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (22h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (22h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (22h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.