buckeyepackfan
7 years ago
Here's my opinion.
Tyler Dunn crossed the line.
A mans personal life is his!
Dunn has NO business prying into Aaron's personal life.

This type of reporting is what I have been ranting about for a long time

Instead of reporting the news, most try and create a story!

The former Packer players who contributed to the article should never be allowed to be associated with the team again. Especially Greg Jennings, who willingly went from station to station(radio and tv), to air His personal grievances about Aaron Rodgers.
To Jennings I say, hope the little money that you were paid was worth it
I'm not blind to the fact that The Packers as a team are struggling right now, but to attack Aaron the way the national media has this past week is just plain Bush League.
I guess that's what everyone has come to expect these days
I truly hope that The Packers as a team do the Belichec style interview whenever and wherever any reporter wants a story .
I see where Florio has already called his article a piece of crap, and is trying to play nice again.
Didn't take long for someone to get in his ear.

Seven games left to right the ship, either will happen or it won't.
Aaron Rodgers' personal life will have NOTHING to do with the final results.
BTW Yes to the subject line!

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
One of the things I liked about Aaron Rodgers was he said he wants to be remembered for being a good person, not for his football acumen. So, hearing that Aaron isn't talking to his family is kind of hard to believe. If true, I would need to know the other side of the store BEFORE I could place judgement. Being ignorant to the facts of the rumor make this something that doesn't register to me at all.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
7 years ago
The article has the cause and effect mixed-up. Rodgers’ childish vendetta crap with his family isn’t affecting his play. His sociopathic messiah-complex ruins every relationship he has or will ever have, football, family or otherwise.

When Rodgers does something non-cancerous [like Text DJ Williams on his B-Day], it reminds me of Schindler’s List when Amon Göth [the concentration camp commander] would say, “I pardon you.” He does stuff like that so he can appear and think, “Im such a wonderful and powerful person.” The good things Rodgers' does are about feeding his messiah-complex and not about actually helping or being kind to his fellow man.

This stuff going viral is good. Like Hillary breaking everything breakable in her hotel room as she came to grips that she was being whupped on by [in her mind] a complete moron; Rodgers reads this stuff and it is driving him nuts. This public humiliation might cause him to melt like the wicked witch of the west. If so, nothing lost, next man up.

Rogers has become a destructive Cancer wherever he goes and this is why he won’t be in GB next year; unless his public persecution works as an intervention.
Barfarn
7 years ago

Here's my opinion.
Tyler Dunn crossed the line.
A mans personal life is his!
Dunn has NO business prying into Aaron's personal life.

This type of reporting is what I have been ranting about for a long time

Instead of reporting the news, most try and create a story!

The former Packer players who contributed to the article should never be allowed to be associated with the team again. Especially Greg Jennings, who willingly went from station to station(radio and tv), to air His personal grievances about Aaron Rodgers.
To Jennings I say, hope the little money that you were paid was worth it
I'm not blind to the fact that The Packers as a team are struggling right now, but to attack Aaron the way the national media has this past week is just plain Bush League.
I guess that's what everyone has come to expect these days
I truly hope that The Packers as a team do the Belichec style interview whenever and wherever any reporter wants a story .
I see where Florio has already called his article a piece of crap, and is trying to play nice again.
Didn't take long for someone to get in his ear.

Seven games left to right the ship, either will happen or it won't.
Aaron Rodgers' personal life will have NOTHING to do with the final results.
BTW Yes to the subject line!

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

I would agree in general principle; but on Rodgers your comment is WAY off base. He SEEKS to thrust his opinion into the public discourse whether pertaining to his depraved transgression of lockerroom oaths; or him expounding on public social issues.

Just last week Rodgers said the nation must come together to heal. This coming from a vendetta driven asswipe that wont talk to his G-father that he had a very close relationship with and sending Christmas gifts back from his parents? I mean com’on, at least just take the damn gifts; but no, he took the time and expense to send them back. What an absolute child, who is incapable of dealing with human beings on an adult level.

Rodgers’ comments can influence and vendetta people don’t talk of healing unless their getting a quid pro quo; I wonder who’s providing the “quo.” Rodgers’ phony talk of healing could be a scheme to sedate/distract the People as Trump appointments the Alt-right [EG Sessions as AG; Bannon as SC] as a pretext to “Make America White Again!” Dunne telling us who Rodgers really is; is not only appropriate; but it is his duty to inform the People.

Here’s something to ponder: Who advised or leaked to Dunne where all the bodies were buried so he could right such a story? Is 1265 working to protect their brand while preparing to dump the excrement formally known as Aaron Rodgers?
Barfarn
7 years ago

One of the things I liked about Aaron Rodgers was he said he wants to be remembered for being a good person, not for his football acumen. So, hearing that Aaron isn't talking to his family is kind of hard to believe. If true, I would need to know the other side of the store BEFORE I could place judgement. Being ignorant to the facts of the rumor make this something that doesn't register to me at all.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Rodgers saying he wants to be good is actually a guilt of consciousness that he knows he is not a good man. Hitler also wanted to be remembered as a good person. Actual good people dont want to be remembered as being good, they just do good things. Mother Terasa never said, "I want to be remembered as good." It is the people who do bad things that feel the need to be remembered for being good. Ya know just like the guy with the tiniest schlork talks of how big his schlong is; or the poorest guy in the room talks of his "riches."

And you already heard the other side of the story! "No Comment." When has this dorfwad refused not to offered every morsel of his thought to the press? You can effing bet its 100% true or Rodgers would have fired back.

Rumor, don;t think so Tim? When writing a story that humiliates someone with tons of cash, litigation can and often ensues. I'm sure Dunne has 2-3 sources for everything he wrote, not attributable to an identified person in the article. If he doesn't retract in a week or so, the story is substantially true.
nerdmann
7 years ago
FACT: Rodgers has what, two decent years left in him, even IF he pulls his head out of his ass and gets with the program?

Why jettison the staff, for a dude who sucks and has only to years left during which time he could conceivably BEGIN to not suck?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
Leadership! Leading her right to his room! haha.

UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
6 years ago

Love it when you being these old threads back.

Reading some of the posts gave me a real good laugh!
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
nerdmann
6 years ago

Love it when you being these old threads back.

Reading some of the posts gave me a real good laugh!

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Still needs to get the ball out. 🤣
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
6 years ago

This thread gets jumped up and then Rodgers gets injured!

This thread jump cursed Aaron Rodgers!

HOW DARE IT!
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (8h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (9h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

22h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.