Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

Don't think the Packers would have given him the failure to disclose unless they had something.

Bennett "statement" is probably less true than his brothers.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

I don't trust this guy one bit... He did this stuff with his goofy brother and it was shown to be a complete fabrication. Funny how we've not heard another word since his brother was indicted by that video Vegas PD released.

Mental issues...

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

More argument embarrassing Packer Nation and solid contemporary American thinking. How embarrassing that we are the single only nation not in Paris Accords and now someone from another country could read this:

Michael Bennett doesn’t have justice yet, therefore he lied, therefore Marty Lied about his injury. The argument needs to rise above an 6th grade level and comport with REALITY…PLEASE!

See, my little nubblets, justice takes time, especially with corrupt and killer cops when other cops are covering-up for killer cop buddies. Here’s an example:

Last week a federal jury awarded $44.7 Million to a guy who was shot in the head by a cop in 2010.
The cop’s story was that the 2 men were in the cop’s house alone [it was his best friend from childhood]; that his service revolver was taken and used to commit suicide. The guy was shot toward the back of the head, probably impossible to accomplish and there were no finger prints n gun. This was an open and closed attempted [‘cause the guy lived] assassination. The case took 7+ years to adjudicate because other cops lied and tried to cover for their doughnut eating murderous buddy and good ole’ pal. Oh and the murderer cop kept his job, his gun with full police authority until 2 weeks ago; when he REFUSED to testify claiming the 5th . This [what should have been an] open and shut case took 7 years.

Obviously, anyone arguing that Marty lied because Michael lied because his case has not been adjudicated is just exceedingly naïve, irrational and/or exercising other unstated agendas.
uffda udfa
6 years ago
Sure, B

Loud mouthed Bennett brothers went silent after video release. It's not in either of their character to do so. Crickets from Bennett Bros.

Why do we even know about this story? Bennett Bros ran straight to social media just like Marty this time.

These two will not remain silent but not a word since he looked like a lying fool.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
You are wrong barf. Bennett got taken down and detained do to his stupid actions during an active shooter call. But it was racial even though there where hundreds of not thousands of other minorities there.

It’s an asinine claim same as your post.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Cheesey
6 years ago
"Killer cops"....as soon as he spewed that B.S. I couldn't take anything he said seriously.
"Barf" is so blind to reality. He proves it with his constant "I hate the police" rants.
99.9% of all cops are good decent people.
Hey Barf, how come you don't cite all the blacks shot by police because of what THEY did? Running from the police, pulling weapons on them, being chased because they pulled some crime?
Yup, you ignore all of those, because that would destroy your BS arguments.
You are a hate monger, period.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
6 years ago

"Killer cops"....as soon as he spewed that B.S. I couldn't take anything he said seriously.
"Barf" is so blind to reality. He proves it with his constant "I hate the police" rants.
99.9% of all cops are good decent people.
Hey Barf, how come you don't cite all the blacks shot by police because of what THEY did? Running from the police, pulling weapons on them, being chased because they pulled some crime?
Yup, you ignore all of those, because that would destroy your BS arguments.
You are a hate monger, period.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Cops use justifiable force all the time; so what. Your 99.9% figure is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY OFFFFFFF; the single case I cited proves it. In the US cops kill about 1000 per year and 50 cops are killed per year. For England its 2 and 4 per year. For Germany its 8 and 4. France 4 and 4. Australia 2 and 1. Japan less than 1, less than 1. The stats are perfectly in line with the amount of guns in each country: US persons account for 4% of world's population; but 44% of the world's guns. Only .6 percent of Japanese have guns and murders are almost nonexistent.

Here’s 5 differences between the way you and I present argument:

1) You disrespect America by arrogantly undermining a fundamental American principle of determining truth and justice in America. I admire this most important feature of our Democratic Republic, the Jury Trial. It wasn’t me, it was a jury that said this guy was a killer cop and they did so after looking at all the evidence while adhering to instruction from a federal judge. The foreman said guilt was determined in 20 minutes the rest of their 2-day deliberation was deciding how much to nail the City for their cover-up of the crime and contribution to the cops actions. The decided $44.7M and the cop was off duty.

2) I draw my opinions from facts and reality. To keep your “reality” intact, you have to avoid things like 44.7M fed jury verdicts by mentally climbing into and flying away in one of these Flash Gordon aluminum foil space ships that floated/bounced across the TV screen on fishing line. 😂 😂 😂. For heaven’s sake; get a god damn grip!

3) I respect the sanctity of life and believe those that needlessly take it must be punished.

4) I respect the Rule of Law that is the thing that keeps America viable .

5) I revere cops! So much so that I hate the corrupt ones bring the good ones into disrepute.
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Barf, you draw you conclusions from delusion.

Cops don't want to shoot people no matter how much you think differently. They would love to take the suspected in so they could stand for trial. Problem with your line of thinking is that it is those suspected that end up acting in a way that makes the police have to choose between their lives and the lives of others and the suspects. In just about every single case, it is the suspect who makes the bad choices to not follow lawful direction. Their choice alone would have prevented their own deaths in almost every single case.

As for Bennett, was he profiled? Yes, he was profiled as a person acting strangely during a reported active shooter. He wasn't targeted because he was black, he wasn't targeted because he was an NFL player, he was targeted because of his actions. The video evidence completely supports that. Is getting taken down and detained a pleasant experience. Hell no, so what, public safety comes first.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
6 years ago
"want to shoot?" This is such a ridiculous way to look at it.

But, its also WRONG!

The 44.7M payout was made when the cop and his best friend came back to cop's house in the morning after a night drinking. The cop started kicking his dog, the friend objected, they argued about it and the friend said he was leaving. As he turned around, BAM! Shot in the back of head. The cops helped their buddy covered it up as a suicide. Did he want to shoot his friend? No? Oh okay, then its okay.

All the videos show lethal force was not required; Chicago paying 662M over 11 years for police brutality and on and on. These are unequivocal FACTS that must be explained.

Anyone who says a person accused of a crime did not do it because the accused said so is naive or a blithering moron, right? Answer this question DIRECTLY, don't Oofda Doofda around it.

Now list the info/evidence do you have outside of what the LVMPD SAID to support your opinion.

You're blindly taking their word for everything, this is naive or moronic!
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
I'm not sure if I should wait for you two to realize you're both wrong, and you're both right and no one gives a fuck ... or if should lock ...
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

I'm not sure if I should wait for you two to realize you're both wrong, and you're both right and no one gives a fuck ... or if should lock ...

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Lock all you want. Barf is never going to realize he is wrong.
Cheesey
6 years ago
Oh, I think he realizes he is wrong, he just won't ever admit it.
How about the fact that other countries don't have as many killed by cops because the people that live there RESPECT the laws and the police!
Thats why they don't die!
Again, DO WHAT THE COPS TELL YOU TO DO AND YOU WONT END UP DEAD!
Why do you ignore that fact?
(I know why)
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (36m) : No.
Mucky Tundra (2h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (3h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (6h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (7h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (17h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.