PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

This is unreal. There isn't a who? It's all just circumstance as if NOBODY created these circumstances? It's the angry armchair GMs that the focus needs to shift to not the org that created this mess? Un freaking real.

I'm at a loss for words to describe the bizarre mentality expressed here. It goes beyond delusion.

The truth is that we were on the hook for too much dead money so we compounded the mistake of Clay by spending on Nick creating 21 million of garbage. We paid more for Clay and Julius but at least got some bang for the buck out of that.

What is happening THIS SEASON is an atrocity for 21 million but, in true Packers fan fashion NOBODY is accountable or responsible? Um... Let's talk about most improved players instead.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

We all wish you were at a loss for words.

yes you are nothing but an angry armchair GM.

Clay far outperformed his rookie contract and his performance earned him this contract. Perry was more in the right place at the right time. Instead of whining, actually grab your balls and enlighten us on what the Packers should have done. Otherwise grab some cheese to go with your whine.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

We all wish you were at a loss for words.

yes you are nothing but an angry armchair GM.

Clay far outperformed his rookie contract and his performance earned him this contract. Perry was more in the right place at the right time. Instead of whining, actually grab your balls and enlighten us on what the Packers should have done. Otherwise grab some cheese to go with your whine.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
I haven't told u since I got here what the solution is? REGIME CHANGE.

This regime employs the man drafting and overpaying players and the guy falling asleep in the dcoord pressbox.

Yet, it's not the orgs fault?..."It's just kinda the way it worked out.". The tired refrain bought first and regurgitated second. So autonomous I doubt you even realize you're doing it.

Open your eyes...wake up...come out of the daze... whatever applies fix it post haste.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
6 years ago

New regime goes 8 - 8 back to back and you're gonna demand REGIME CHANGE.

Before you know it, we ARE the Browns.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

This regime employs the man drafting and overpaying players and the guy falling asleep in the dcoord pressbox.

Yet, it's not the orgs fault?..."It's just kinda the way it worked out.". The tired refrain bought first and regurgitated second. So autonomous I doubt you even realize you're doing it.

Open your eyes...wake up...come out of the daze... whatever applies fix it post haste.

You are of the delusion that a different person under the same circumstances would have not have made the same decisions. ANY GM or front office in the NFL would have resigned Clay, and I lay odds that any other GM under the same circumstances would have resigned Perry also. And the would have paid pretty much the exact same because that is what the market rate was.

Sure a different GM and front office would not draft and deal with FA the same as Ted and company has. The odds are just as likely that the results would have been worse than better. Maybe somebody else wouldn't have made the move to draft Clay in the first place, and if that had been the case there is no telling where the team would be today. That different GM also probably would not have ended up putting together the WR group of Driver, Jennings, Jordy, Jones, might not have signed Woody, which likely would have resulted in NOT winning the SB in 2010.

I have no problem saying Ted is overrated as a GM. I think he did excellent in the beginning building the team that won the SB, but he has been living off those early picks and hasn't improved the team and not using FA more has been where he has been lacking.

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

No...next regime should be afforded the same amount of time as this one had to prove it was incapable. That's sarcasm, sorry. Why would I whig out over 1 year of 8-8 with a new regime? Everyone else should be fine with that...it was just the way it worked out...the players we have we like...regime was highly successful in past... still think 8-8 would be considered a successful season, etc.

The crap so many have bought from this control freak regime is unbelievable to me. All those phrases above have been latched onto and recited here time and time again in some form or fashion.

Anyone who can't see how bad this D is and has been and how much it has cost us over the years is football illiterate. NOBODY should want this regime back. NOBODY...unless the goal is just making money like wpr cited as the reason it won't change.

You want to win...it all? Change...or die. I'm sick of dying with this stuff forced upon us by this out of touch controlling regime. Get a guy in here who understands his position and that it's his responsibility to be the public face of this franchise. He needs to be there when things go badly and be accountable. We have the most bizarre freakazoid in the NFL running this ship and people LOVE him and want him around forever!!!!???? Why? He's aloof and pathetic when it comes to performing his functions as the GM of this team. He's created a nice little cozy nest that is stale and lays lots of eggs.

None of you guys would like any of this if it was seen outside of what it's inside. You couldn't. You just couldn't, but you do... and it really does trouble me.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
6 years ago

No...next regime should be afforded the same amount of time as this one had to prove it was incapable. That's sarcasm, sorry. Why would I whig out over 1 year of 8-8 with a new regime? Everyone else should be fine with that...it was just the way it worked out...the players we have we like...regime was highly successful in past... still think 8-8 would be considered a successful season, etc.

Imagine if we spent more time reading to understand instead of reading to reply. Back to back = 1 season?
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Imagine if we spent more time reading to understand instead of reading to reply. Back to back = 1 season?

Point taken, Z...but I kinda thought the whole "next regime afforded same amount of time" more than covered back to back. 😁

BTW, I think the before WE ARE THE BROWNS comment was predictive and protective in nature. You already know we're trending Browns, so say it now, so if new regime studders out of gate with this mess left behind it will be the new regime's fault for making us into the Browns. Let's make no mistake...minus 12, we take the G off the helmet and paint it orange.
UserPostedImage

beast
6 years ago

Um... Let's talk about most improved players instead.

We tried and you completely failed at it...

Who's accountable for your failure? No you, because you refuse to be.
Instead you just keep doubling doubt hoping to drags others into your pit of misery.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
*** LOCKED ***

Can we please stop focusing so much on personal commenting and focus more on the damn subject? Jesus. H. Christ.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (10m) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (1h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (3h) : Flag?
Martha Careful (3h) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (4h) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (20h) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (20h) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (20h) : fuck
beast (21h) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (21h) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (21h) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (21h) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (22h) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (22h) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (22h) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (23h) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
18m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

54m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.