Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages12>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MintBaconDrivel  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:54:05 AM(UTC)
Enter the GameDay Chat to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 6 - 6 )
    Total Offense = 25th
    Passing Offense = 27th
    Rushing Offense = 16th

Total Defense = 24th
    Passing Defense = 26th
    Rushing Defense = 14th

Points For = 21.5 (20th)
    Points Against = 23.4 (17th)

UserPostedImage
Cleveland Browns ( 0 - 12 )
    Total Offense = 24th
    Passing Offense = 23rd
    Rushing Offense = 19th

Total Defense = 10th
    Passing Defense = 17th
    Rushing Defense = 6th

Points For = 14.7 (32nd)
    Points Against = 25.7 (27th)
Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 6:04:41 AM(UTC)
Oh great, they are really good against the run and that's basically the only offense the Packers have. Wonderful. Great. Lovely. Perfect.

And then when Browns beat the Packers, we'll never see another topic go anywhere because John is gonna go OMG We are worse than the BROWNS!!!! OMGz!!

Cancel the season now. I can't live another day like this!!!!
yooperfan  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:21:11 AM(UTC)
Wow, looking at those stats, except points for and points against, the Green Bay Packers are worse than the Cleveland Browns.
Simply astounding!!!
I ain't buying it, the Green Bay Packers win another ugly one!
buckeyepackfan  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:53:17 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
Oh great, they are really good against the run and that's basically the only offense the Packers have. Wonderful. Great. Lovely. Perfect.

And then when Browns beat the Packers, we'll never see another topic go anywhere because John is gonna go OMG We are worse than the BROWNS!!!! OMGz!!

Not sure if there is enough context in your post.
Better check with the expert!🤣🤣🤣

This is the scary one.
I'll take a rinse and repeat from last week, only with the offense holding the ball a little more.

Win pretty
Win ugly
I DON'T CARE
JUST WIN!
That Baaaad man from Chico is just waiting!
Packers 19
Browns 16

#assesagainstthewall!
#needmorecontext!
Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:02:52 AM(UTC)

Referring to the vaunted run defense (as I may have portrayed), it looks like the Browns have given up over 100 yards four of the last five games.

Lions rushed for 104
Jaguars rushed for 139
Bengals rushed for 152
Chargers rushed for 94
Packers will rush for 200+! (let me dream you dream killers!)
Smokey  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:42:22 AM(UTC)
Packers - 27

Browns - 14

Cheers!
beast  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:58:14 AM(UTC)

Basically, only hope is that Hundley continues to play decent on road games. And Tretter knows the Packers.
uffda udfa  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:07:02 PM(UTC)
Glad, Zero2Cool/Kevin updated Cleveland's run D. They were a dominant unit but have lost one of their great run stuffing DEs for the year and Garrett is injured, too. Much easier to run on, now. He provided proper context. I think Collins is gone, too...as well as McCourty.

I watched the Browns last game and one in London. Not bad...QB is killing them but he's a rook.

Josh Gordon should torch this secondary along with those two TEs of theirs. Duke Johnson gonna be tough underneath with attention on Gordon and Coleman on outside.

If Kizer isn't pressured the Browns will hang and possibly win.

Looks like another Jamaal smash spot. He will be key along with the other Aaron to our chances.

What's the spread on this one? Has to close to a pick'em with home field getting 3.

Update: Packers -3...So, favored by 6 on a neutral field. I wonder what the spread would've been had we lost to Tampa and Hundley finished with 54 pass yards? I think Aaron Jones probably bumped that spread up a point or two
Smokey  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:45:13 PM(UTC)
The deciding difference, GB vs Cle, will be GB's OL/RB combinations.

Merry Christmas
uffda udfa  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:53:02 PM(UTC)
Smokey said: Go to Quoted Post
The deciding difference, GB vs Cle, will be GB's OL/RB combinations.

Merry Christmas

How we do against Josh Gordon is a big key as well. Casey Hayward said Gordon was the toughest matchup he's had all season and he's faced Beckham, Tyreek Hill, Dez, Demaryius, Cooks and Alshon Jeffery. Gordon is as good as anyone in the NFL at WR.

Zero2Cool  
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:42:58 AM(UTC)
Browns fire player personnel guy, hire GM John Dorsey. Dorsey right away cuts WR Kenny Britt who was a favorite of Sashi Brown (guy fired) and someone who Hue Jackson didn't like. Apparently Britt would dance between every play during practice.

And then they add Josh Gordon. The 3rd reception is really damn nice. Hard to believe he's been out of football for three years.

The Browns got a huge shot in the ass for motivation. We got them at the worst possible time, especially with our average starting CB's all banged up. Best chance is to get into D. Kizers face all game long and pick off those errant passes.

buckeyepackfan  
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:15:53 AM(UTC)
Browns fire player personnel guy, hire GM John Dorsey. Dorsey right away cuts WR Kenny Britt who was a favorite of Sashi Brown (guy fired) and someone who Hue Jackson didn't like. Apparently Britt would dance between every play during practice.

And then they add Josh Gordon. The 3rd reception is really damn nice. Hard to believe he's been out of football for three years.

The Browns got a huge shot in the ass for motivation. We got them at the worst possible time, especially with our average starting CB's all banged up. Best chance is to get into D. Kizers face all game long and pick off those errant passes.

The Packers have been here before.
2010, last year.

One advantage I see is The Packers are already in playoff mode!

The Brown's have no idea what that is.

Last year's experience by the young guys at db is going to payoff this year.

Many of The "experts" are saying this is the week!

I say we see Good Brett this week + 150+yds rushing
Packers win!

Updated by user Saturday, December 9, 2017 2:39:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

beast  
#13 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:32:54 PM(UTC)
beast said: Go to Quoted Post
Basically, only hope is that Hundley continues to play decent on road games. And Tretter knows the Packers.

I'm honestly thinking this is gonna be a bad game for the Packers unless maybe Hundley plays very well.

But the Packers are without King and House, so Hawkins is a starting CB now? And Pipkins might be forced to get some reps, and it seems like Randall often misses a couple of plays every game... and Browns are getting some shots in the arm, with getting a star WR back and someone important was fired. I'm thinking Browns might win this one.
nerdmann  
#14 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 9:13:43 AM(UTC)
beast said: Go to Quoted Post
I'm honestly thinking this is gonna be a bad game for the Packers unless maybe Hundley plays very well.

But the Packers are without King and House, so Hawkins is a starting CB now? And Pipkins might be forced to get some reps, and it seems like Randall often misses a couple of plays every game... and Browns are getting some shots in the arm, with getting a star WR back and someone important was fired. I'm thinking Browns might win this one.

Browns are very good against the run. We may need Hundley to make some plays with his arm.

This is VERY MUCH the type of game that the Packers will shit themselves on. Coming up small when it matters.
isocleas2  
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:08:27 AM(UTC)
I don't like this doom and gloom. House is suiting up and the Browns are missing two big pieces on defense, will be alot easier running up the middle without their starting nose tackle.

Packers: 23
Browns: 17
TheKanataThrilla  
#16 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:30:38 AM(UTC)
I have to admit that I am really concerned we are going to give the Browns their only win. If the concern is Hundley plays well without the pressure. How will he handle the pressure of losing meaning we are done and if we lose we will be the only team to lose to Cleveland? Gordon against our secondary is scary especially with a reduced pass rush with Perry being out.

Packers 13
Browns 21
buckeyepackfan  
#17 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:45:48 AM(UTC)
TheKanataThrilla said: Go to Quoted Post
I have to admit that I am really concerned we are going to give the Browns their only win. If the concern is Hundley plays well without the pressure. How will he handle the pressure of losing meaning we are done and if we lose we will be the only team to lose to Cleveland? Gordon against our secondary is scary especially with a reduced pass rush with Perry being out.

Packers 13
Browns 21

I think everyone is feeling about the same, knowing what could be after this game.
I said earlier, this isn't anything new to Green Bay.
Might be ugly early, but hopefully The Packers pull out the victory.
I'm going to up my guess to:
Packers 24 Browns 13
nerdmann  
#18 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:53:26 AM(UTC)
Defense needs to score.

Damarious will get a pick or three.
beast  
#19 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:55:19 AM(UTC)
isocleas2 said: Go to Quoted Post
I don't like this doom and gloom. House is suiting up and the Browns are missing two big pieces on defense, will be alot easier running up the middle without their starting nose tackle.

Packers: 23
Browns: 17

I don't think any of us like it...

As far as their starting NT being out, that also got a talented rookie NT who some said might be a 1st round pick... that was until he punched a woman unconscious two weeks before his draft (and charges were dismissed 3 weeks after the draft).

But it's nice that their SS is out.
Cheesey  
#20 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 3:13:46 PM(UTC)
These guys are gonna give me a heart attack!!! LOLOLOL!LOL
Rss Feed