Zero2Cool
5 years ago
During one of his interviews, Jimmy Graham on whether he's still the same Jimmy Graham: "I'm still 6-foot-7 and still run a 4.55 (40)." ... this brings up my desire to have an annual player combine to test them. Then we'd see how players decline and the rate they decline. The analytics would be intriguing, but enough about that. I liked what Graham said here.

How do you feel after reading his comments?

GREEN BAY – Tight end Jimmy Graham had several suitors in free agency, but as he pondered his options amidst his desire for a Super Bowl ring, he kept coming back to one thought.

“12’s hungry, and I know how he is, and I know how competitive he is,” Graham said in meeting the Green Bay media for the first time Tuesday, speaking about his new quarterback, Aaron Rodgers. “I want to ride that wave and try to help him as best I can.”

“There was a lot of teams out there who were really pulling on me, and I turned down quite a significant amount of money to come here because I believe in not only Mike but, I mean, 12’s hungry,” Graham said, referring to Rodgers’ jersey number. “I know how he is and I know how competitive he is, and I want to ride that wave and try to help him as best I can.

Continue Reading @ Packers 

Packers wrote:

UserPostedImage
5 years ago

During one of his interviews, Jimmy Graham on whether he's still the same Jimmy Graham: "I'm still 6-foot-7 and still run a 4.55 (40)." ... this brings up my desire to have an annual player combine to test them. Then we'd see how players decline and the rate they decline. The analytics would be intriguing, but enough about that. I liked what Graham said here.

How do you feel after reading his comments?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Pretty nice to see folks recognizing that 12 is one of the greats and wanting to play with him. He's gotta be the top selling point to bring folks into this organization!
Barfarn
5 years ago
Don’t be naïve 😂

If Graham was offered over $10M per elsewhere, this means most teams would pay $9-10M and all teams would pay $5-6M. This is a LIE!

And if $$$ is not important and winning is why sign in GB out of the gate, who must retrofit their D, have a new GM and have a QB coming back from a broken throwing shoulder? Wouldn’t you wait to see if GB landed a stud CB? And you know if you don't have "Aaron's trust" you'll be ignored.

And for winning; aren’t these better choices?
-A supposed stud TE would look great for Rams, they have no TEs. Right? And it's LA, the weather and endorsement opportunities are unbelievable...😂
-Being 1st receiving TE and/or 2nd overall TE with Minn or Philly.
-Being #2 at NE and maybe #1 if Gronk retires.
-Saints have a slug of 1st contract studs. They lost no one and signed Demario Davis, Coleman and Robinson. Saints are MUCH closer to winning on paper than GB. And you know you supposedly got chemistry with Brees.
-How good would Atl be with a stud TE and an ascending D?
-Panthers have Cam and a decrepit Olsen, and they go a lot of 2 TEs if Olsen is healthy.
- Pitts and Jax need a TE and are much closer to winning than GB on paper.

FACT is no one wanted Graham, because he sucks. His agent is told daily, “what jedi mind trick did you use on GB’s GM to pay your client 3-4X his worth? Graham’s agent was informed by every other team to call back in 3 weeks to discuss an incentive laden deal. When the agent got GB's offer, after being awoke with smelling salt, he told Graham to JUMP on this GB offer, NOW!

So today, like the guy with a tiny schlork bragging on his penile girth, Graham’s flapping is gums about how much he was wanted and came to GB to win…LIAR!

In one day Graham has gone from a crap TE to a LYING crap TE!
Smokey
5 years ago
Graham, like so many other NFL players that have made the large money, most likely has one or more businesses where he is invested. He most likely has Stock investments and land and other investments as well. He should already be set to live well for the rest of his life. A SB ring is also an investment.

Joe Namath has lived off of his SB victory for decades.

SB rings weigh in favor of players being considered for the HOF.

The Title follows you for the rest of your life.

Yes the money is very important, but for some the goal of being the best is also valued.

UserPostedImage
isocleas2
5 years ago
So another team offered Graham more money than GB?
Cheesey
5 years ago

Pretty nice to see folks recognizing that 12 is one of the greats and wanting to play with him. He's gotta be the top selling point to bring folks into this organization!

Originally Posted by: FLORIDA PACKER88 

I agree with you!
Too bad some of the members here don’t see that FACT.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (1h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (2h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (3h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (5h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (5h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (8h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (9h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (19h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.