That’s right Yoop!!!
My Mama didn’t raise no dummy!!!

(She kicked me out!!!)😂
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
5 years ago

Tom Brady never gave The Patriots a "discount"

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

How does something so stupefyingly FALSE go unchallenged on this Forum?

After 2012 season, Rodgers was due 2 years for $20M. 1265 tore up the 2 years and gave Rodgers 5 @ 110M, effectively Rodgers got extended 3yrs $90M. The contract was more than fair, the $30M per was $8M more than anyone other QB. Rodgers has severely underperformed this contract.

Within a few days of Rodgers signing this 3yr 90M extension; Brady signed a 3yr 27M extension.

That’s the difference between a QB dedicated to winning and one greedy sociopathic mother-effer wannabe sports owner mogul fuck. Anyone idolizing Rodgers or singing his praises is simply a dope.

Over 3 years NE had $62M more to work with, that’s 2 all-pro players. And then when you factor in Brady has not needed expensive weapons or when his LT is due $65M, he’s gone, the D gets 4-6 more all-pro/pro bowl players. Brady is a truly great man and QB, Rodgers an above average QB and a dick of a human being.

Rodgers can’t carry one of Brady’s pubic hairs as a QB or as a man.
buckeyepackfan
5 years ago

How does something so stupefyingly FALSE go unchallenged on this Forum?

After 2012 season, Rodgers was due 2 years for $20M. 1265 tore up the 2 years and gave Rodgers 5 @ 110M, effectively Rodgers got extended 3yrs $90M. The contract was more than fair, the $30M per was $8M more than anyone other QB. Rodgers has severely underperformed this contract.

Within a few days of Rodgers signing this 3yr 90M extension; Brady signed a 3yr 27M extension.

That’s the difference between a QB dedicated to winning and one greedy sociopathic mother-effer wannabe sports owner mogul fuck. Anyone idolizing Rodgers or singing his praises is simply a dope.

Over 3 years NE had $62M more to work with, that’s 2 all-pro players. And then when you factor in Brady has not needed expensive weapons or when his LT is due $65M, he’s gone, the D gets 4-6 more all-pro/pro bowl players. Brady is a truly great man and QB, Rodgers an above average QB and a dick of a human being.

Rodgers can’t carry one of Brady’s pubic hairs as a QB or as a man.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Listen Barfarn the only statement I made about Tom Brady was that he got his money!

You should be a fucking agent the way you twist numbers around.

You say Aarons extension was 5 years $110mil. That is 22mil a year
Yet you say he is making 30mil right now .

The point I was trying to make is Aaron Rodgers is not demanding anything.

WHAT HAS AARON RODGERS SAID OR DONE FOR YOU TO BE SO NEGATIVE?

He plays out his current contract and he is making 22mil a year

Not his fault other teams are throwing money right and left to players who are not as good as he is.

The other point is signing him now is going to be a lot less per year than trying to sign him in 2 years.

Plus you sign him to a 3 year extension you can spread the money out over 5 years.
That's exactly what Ted did in 2014
Vikings signed Cousins to a 3 year FULLY GURANTEED 84mil contract.
THIS IS WHERE THE 30MIL A YEAR NUMBER IS COMING FROM.
IT'S THE MEDIA WHO CAME UP WITH THAT NUMBER.
You wanna piss and moan and berate someone then do it to the ones responsible.

DON'T FALSELY ACCUSE AARON RODGERS OF MAKING DEMANDS!!

Cousin's cap hit for the next 3 years is 28mil.
Whether he plays or not.

That is why I say The sooner the 2 sides come together the better for both

Or .....The Packers dont want to pay him, then trade him now!

You have such a hard on for Aaron Rodgers you will try anything to degrade him .

You say Brady signed a 3 year contract in 2012.
So he must have signed another contract in 2016.
How much was that worth?

"Jan 26, 2017 · Brady signed a two-year, $41 million contract prior to this season that restructured an existing deal."
Damn that Aaron Rodgers making 1.5mil more year. What an asshole!

can't believe you're not a Patriot fan as much as you love Tom Brady.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Barfarn
5 years ago
No! You listen Buckeye.

That was not “spin;” how dare you? It was the moronistic part of my brain, which I try so desperately to conceal, taking possession of my fingers. 😂 The error changes the numbers; but not in a material way.

I errantly said GB tore up ‘13 and 14, they didn’t. The 5 yr 110M runs from 2015-19. When the deal was signed in ’13 Rodgers $22M AAV was #1, in ’15 when the $22M per contract figuratively began, 22M AAV was still #1. GB got no discounts from Rodgers.

In ’13 Brady signed a 3 year $27M extension, this was fully guaranteed. The $9M AAV made him tied for the #64 highest paid player in ’13. In ’14 the guarantee was bought out for $3M, so for those 3 years Brady got $30M. So his $9M AAV actually ended up $10M AAV. Going from 9 to 10M meant Brady was tied for 49 in AAV, as opposed to #64. In ’16 he signed an extension 2yrs $41M, this $20.5M AAV made him #12 highest paid player. In ’18, with 1 yr left, Brady signed another 2 yr $41M extension, which was good for #16 in AAV when signed. Other deals signed in ’18 in AAV: Cousins $28M, Garrapolo 27.5M, Stafford $27M, Brees 25M, Carr 25M, Smith 23.5M, Bradford 20M, Bortels and Keenum 18M.

When Rodgers signed his deal he got paid as #1.

On Brady’s 3 deals, he was #49, #12, #16. So Brady gave 3 years of unbelievably HUUUGE discounts and 4 years of decent discounts. Brady didn't demand to wait until Cousins was signed. Given that Bradford got $20M, Brady knows he worth at least $30M, maybe $40M. But, WINNING is his goal and he didn't care what anyone else made. BTW, this WINNING attitude is reflected in his play as well, Brady doesn't ever care about highlights or personal stats.

It is uncontrovertible that Rodgers is making demands; the only info missing is the exact amount of the demands, is it $30M per, $40M per, maybe $100M per? After blowing the $$ on Graham, extending Rodgers was the key to acquiring a CB. The cap savings MOTIVATED GB to get a deal done. I assure you if Rodgers said, “let me be like Brady, I’ll take a 3 year $27M extension;” the deal would have been done. Right? If he said, “let me be like Brady, I’ll take a 2 year $41M extension;” the deal would have been done. What we do know is that if Rodgers offered a discount, the deal would have been done. There will be no discounts for GB, because Rodgers has said “eff with winning, I’m gonna finish buying the Bucks, then the Brewers, I will buy Blackhawks, Daytona 500 and Bears and move them to Wisconsin, I'll pay off the Iron Stache and other lawmakers to change the name of the State to Rodgers[the]con[living in]sin…I will be KING with Queen Danica at my side [but 1 foot behind me].”

Now, would my decrying Hitler’s murder of 6M Jews cause you to ask, “what did Hitler do to you to be so negative? I simply draw the conclusion from the facts [just like here], if I get the facts materially wrong, I’ll change my conclusion. If my conclusion don't follow from the facts, I'll change my conclusion.

When one HONESTLY, without DELLUSION and/or IDOLIZING, compares these 2 men side by side, both in their play, their greed, their desire to win, the way they live their personal lives, the way they treat their mates, and so forth, it’s clear to date Brady has been much better man and player than Rodgers. And it’s not even close.

A good GM is focused on preventing not-so-good players from destroying the team’s Cap health. For 20 games [Last 10 of ’15, first 10 of 16 games] Rodgers was 8-12 and #23 QB in passer rating and#22 in QBR. This QBR was worse than Hundley’s in ’17. Last year, he couldn’t stay healthy. Since ’11, he’s 5-6 in POs with 3 of those wins v. WC teams. Only a dipshit thinks Rodgers is elite. Rodgers WAS elite, Wilkerson WAS elite, Bart Starr WAS elite. These "WAS" types get at best an incentive laden deals, unless, of course, the GM is a dipshit.
Cheesey
5 years ago
“Blah blah blah.... I know EVERYTHING! Blah blah blah...if you don’t agree with me you are STUPID! Blah blah blah... I hate Aaron Rodgers! He SUCKS!!!....blah blah blah....lots of words means I am smart....blah blah blah...,”
🤣 😂 🤣
UserPostedImage
Bigbyfan
5 years ago
Are we just gonna ignore that Brady is married to a supermodel who makes $100+ million a year?
blank
Cheesey
5 years ago
Bigbyfan....how DARE you come up with a logical statement in this thread!!!😂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

Are we just gonna ignore that Brady is married to a supermodel who makes $100+ million a year?

Originally Posted by: Bigbyfan 

Women do not make as much as men, so this is clearly a lie.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago
Can a "SuperModel" leap tall buildings in a single bound???

If not, is she really "SUPER"???😝
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
5 years ago
Linda Evangelista on her worst day is hotter than Gisele Bündchen on her best day. Your argument is invalid.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (4h) : Chase Young to sign $13M contract with Saints
Zero2Cool (4h) : Yosh to Panthers what noooo. Wait he didn't do crap
wpr (18-Mar) : I say that he is technically HER BIL as he married her sister. I checked it out, he's considered my BIL as well. Sad.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : wpr, I assume its your BIL via marriage to your wife? If so, I can figure out where the smarts in the family went ;)
wpr (18-Mar) : Mucky my B-I-L is Bare Stupid. I could write a book.
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : As a teenager in Rockford IL I would get heckled by adults in public for wearing GB gear
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : if you think the online ones are bad, try *living amongst* them
Mucky Tundra (18-Mar) : Never doubt wprs loyalty. Poor guy is surrounded by Bears fans in Northern IL
wpr (17-Mar) : pass Martha. Thanks for the invite though.
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : blog * as the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Baer
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : WPR, perhaps you should be joining the Bears fans blog has the same ugly Illinois colors were adopted by the Bears
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : Ah a fellow U of Illinois hater. I can respect that though I imagine it's for different reasons
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : BTW. I didn't catch the game. I just hate Illinois.
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : They're your Big Ten Chumps and you will like it!
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not for the record. Referee's handled that BS. Orange team was trash ass
Mucky Tundra (17-Mar) : *Your* Big Ten Chumps for the record
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : No, not Big Ten Champs. IL is big ten CHUMPS
wpr (17-Mar) : Big Ten Champs
wpr (17-Mar) : !!!
wpr (17-Mar) : INI
wpr (17-Mar) : ILL
Martha Careful (17-Mar) : Wisconsin with an outstanding on in the men’s Big Ten basketball tournament. Let’s hope it continues in the NCAAs
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Almost like taking QB in 2020 even if you don't need one is good move.
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : 2021 QB Draft class looking like a real clunker
Mucky Tundra (16-Mar) : A conditional 6th rounder? I remember Bears fans arguing they'd get a day 2 pick at worst lol
dfosterf (16-Mar) : So I got the no extension part right and the have to wait on the CW physical wrong
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears are trading Justin Fields for a 2025 6th-round pick that goes to a 4th-round pick based on playtime, per sources.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Former Packer Jarrett Bush opens Wisconsin’s first blow dry bar in Green Bay
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are not doing a deal with Washington, they also cannot trade Fields until Williams physical with them. All hail Caleb Williams!
dfosterf (16-Mar) : The talent is undeniable, but the (advertised) haul is obscene.
dfosterf (16-Mar) : If the Bears are cutting a deal with the Commanders, in either scenario, cannot happen until williams passes a Commanders physical
dfosterf (16-Mar) : My guess is no to the Fields extension, but yes to the trade back with the Commanders.
dhazer (15-Mar) : I think the Bears do a Love extension and they will trade out of the 1st pick and take the haul
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : that might make sense
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Justin Fields to Steelers?
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Kenny Pickett. Eagles. Done.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : They can claim best two WR tandem.
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : Aaron Donald retiring
dhazer (15-Mar) : Campbell signing with 49ers
dhazer (15-Mar) : I love how the Bear Fans are now claiming they have the best skill players in the NFC North lol
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Vikings made a move to get a 2nd first round pick
Mucky Tundra (15-Mar) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (15-Mar) : *signs
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (14-Mar) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (14-Mar) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (14-Mar) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Mar / Around The NFL / Mucky Tundra

16-Mar / Random Babble / Martha Careful

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

15-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.