Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 6:50:42 AM(UTC)
Just because you're not in the viewing market and/or can't afford the cable/satellite prices doesn't mean you shouldn't get to watch your favorite team. We understand.

A few options with various levels of success.

1. First Row - link - Good, but insane amount of ads.

Here's how to make life easier.
    Step 1: Download Chrome Browser - link
    Step 2: Download Ad Block Chrome Extension - link

Use Chrome for First Row, trust us on this one.

2. goATDee.Net - link

3. Stream Sports - link

4. VIP Box - link

5. Buff Stream = link

Local TV Map
http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php

Updated by user Sunday, January 14, 2018 1:47:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nonstopdrivel  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:57:34 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
  • Stream Sports - link[/list]

• This link is dead. Thought you might like to know.
    Smokey  
    #3 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:08:40 AM(UTC)
    I usually don't read permanent Announcements or Sticky threads as they are usually boring , self-serving threads that generally focus on a sites most narrow interest . This thread I've seen and always passed by as one of those threads. However this thread may be the answer to help many that need just such advice .

The true test however is always best seen in the final results of the actual reality . The test will receive ,
    as always , a final grade .
    Zero2Cool  
    #4 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:58:27 AM(UTC)
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.
    wpr  
    #5 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:30:09 AM(UTC)
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.

I almost always ck w 506sports to see the schedule.
    Nonstopdrivel  
    #6 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 1:22:39 PM(UTC)
    This site offers one of the cleanest streaming experiences I've seen online. There's only one banner ad on the page -- no popover ads that obscure the stream, much less those ads that have no obvious close button -- and the visual quality of the stream is typically fantastic. If you're tired of grappling with the blizzard of ads, give BuffStream a try.

http://buffstream.com/watch/nfl-live.php
    Zero2Cool  
    #7 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:56:06 AM(UTC)
    Zero2Cool  
    #8 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:53:41 PM(UTC)
    This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html
    Smokey  
    #9 Posted : Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:54:31 PM(UTC)
    Feedback on these sites would be helpful. I shall try to report on sites that I visit.

Vipbox does work, but only if you have the patience to fight off the betting sites trying to lure you in. The earliest I have succeeded was halfway through the 2nd qtr of a game.

I will experiment with others and report back. Blink
    sschind  
    #10 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:47:07 PM(UTC)
    This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

sschind  
    #11 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:36:49 PM(UTC)
    sschind said: Go to Quoted Post
    Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

maybe not. Can't get the game this week and it won't let me log in. Just keep getting adds for other sites. every time I click on the join button it brings me to another site. Too bad, it worked fine last week.

Nonstopdrivel  
    #12 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:41:38 PM(UTC)
    It's working fine now.
    sschind  
    #13 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:30:44 PM(UTC)
    Nonstopdrivel said: Go to Quoted Post
    It's working fine now.

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.
    Zero2Cool  
    #14 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 5:21:10 PM(UTC)
    sschind said: Go to Quoted Post
    That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.

I've never been prompted for anything on the bilasports, but I also have the Chrome browser addon to block ads.
    Rss Feed
    Users browsing this topic
    Forum Jump
    You cannot post new topics in this forum.
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
    You cannot create polls in this forum.
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
    Error

Fan Shout
    buckeyepackfan (3h) : B.Bulaga, T.Williams, M Crosby & A. Rodgers last 4 left from 2010.
    buckeyepackfan (7h) : David Bakhtiari ✔ @DBak69 Today sucked.. 4,431 8:57 PM - Mar 19, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 1,008 people are talking about this
    beast (7h) : Matthews to Rams, maximum of $16.75 million over two years.
    gbguy20 (11h) : Schefter seems to be the only one giving details. 5 million he says
    gbguy20 (11h) : wonder how much pay
    Rockmolder (11h) : Cobb signs 1 year deal with Dallas.
    gbguy20 (19-Mar) : if you like Jessica alba, watch into the blue
    KRK (19-Mar) : wow, You are a lucky man
    KRK (19-Mar) : wow, You are a lucky man
    Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : By signing Ereck Flowers to a $4M deal, the Redskins cancel out their 6th round 2020 compensatory pick for the loss of Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.
    Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : The same amount that Jessica Alba has in me.
    KRK (18-Mar) : any interest in Vontaze Burfict
    Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Former Packers S Kentrell Brice signing with Buccaneers
    Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Randall Cobb visiting Dallas Cowboys
    Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Combine tests reveal Sweat has heart condition
    Dulak (18-Mar) : ahh damn I liked Jake Ryan
    gbguy20 (17-Mar) : the leg bone is connected to the knee bone?
    Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Front axle> Upper and lower ball joints, Tie rods, u-joints, axle seals
    Smokey (17-Mar) : Happy St. Patrick's Day
    beast (17-Mar) : I was impressed with him attacking forward, I think in a smart attacking scheme he could of been a great Blitzer, sadly we didn't get to see it with the Pack
    KRK (16-Mar) : I wish him well, but I was never terribly impressed with his play.
    Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @MikeGarafolo Follow Follow @MikeGarafolo More Source: #Jaguars are signing LB Jake Ryan, former #Packers fourth-rounder who is coming off a torn ACL that knocked him out for all of 2018. Ryan was an
    Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @PackerReport Jake Ryan is out in GB, which might not be a big deal considering how often Pettine used a safety with Martinez.
    KRK (16-Mar) : Congratulations Nonstopdrivel...an 'Einstein Man'
    gbguy20 (15-Mar) : ill take 3 million as well to not play for Oakland
    Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : But, the Packers didn't just pay him like $3 million lol. It's okay, tihs fan shout is crap
    beast (15-Mar) : Sorry, I thought "they" was the Packers, not the Raiders
    Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : NFL suspends Browns' Kareem Hunt for 8 games after video showing him kicking a woman.
    Rockmolder (15-Mar) : It's the only logical thing to do.
    Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : So, you think the Raiders are gonna bring Jordy back because LaFleur needs a blocker?
    beast (15-Mar) : Graham is likely gonna be one of the receivers, meaning they still needed a blocker
    beast (15-Mar) : Because LaFleur system works off a 3 recevier, 1 blocker and 1 RB pric
    gbguy20 (15-Mar) : Mercedes lewis' contract is 1 year 2.1 million
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : Why would they bring him back? They just paid him three million dollars.
    buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Not often a GM gets a do-over! 😁😁
    Nonstopdrivel (14-Mar) : The Raiders could still theoretically bring him back at a lower price tag. Happens all the time.
    gbguy20 (14-Mar) : his family still lives here, don't they?
    KRK (14-Mar) : I am not sure he wants to come back and learn a new offense and likely be a bench player.
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : My money is between coming back to Packers or Retiring, he retires.
    buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Gruden already paid him, probably would sign for vet minimum!
    buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : JORDY! JORDY! JORDY!
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : Jon Gruden on Jordy Nelson on December 28, after the Raiders gave him a $3.6 million bonus early for cap purposes. “Yeah, he’ll be back.
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @RapSheet This is true. The #Raiders paid WR Jordy Nelson $3M… then released him.
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @AndrewBrandt The Raiders recently paid Nelson's $3M roster bonus.
    buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Official. Jordy released
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @RapSheet 4 years, $37.5M with $23M fully guaranteed for new #Giants WR Golden Tate.
    gbguy20 (14-Mar) : tits or gtfo?
    gbguy20 (14-Mar) : pics or it didn't happen
    Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : I'm efforting that now!!
    buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Zero Can you link that quote? 🤣🤣🤣
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2018 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
    Redskins
    Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
    BILLS
    Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
    Lions
    Monday, Oct 15 @ 7:15 PM
    49ERS
    Sunday, Oct 28 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Nov 4 @ 7:20 PM
    Patriots
    Sunday, Nov 11 @ 3:25 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Nov 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Sunday, Nov 25 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Dec 2 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Dec 9 @ 12:00 PM
    FALCONS
    Sunday, Dec 16 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Dec 23 @ 12:00 PM
    Jets
    Sunday, Dec 30 @ 12:00 PM
    LIONS
    Think About It
    Think About It
    Recent Topics
    4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

8h / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

8h / Random Babble / Smokey

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / macbob

18-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

17-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

17-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

16-Mar / Random Babble / Smokey

Headlines