Cheesey
5 years ago
WPR, I don’t know if you mean me in your last post or not. But I tore up my check and will rewrite a new one for half payment of my dues.
By the way......how much is half of nothing???😂
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
5 years ago
i've said many times i'm not Dem or Rep & I thank the good Lord for that!! My parents & brother - staunch Republicans & even my mom (who voted strict party lines forever) could NOT in good conscience vote for Trump. She & I both voted for Jill Stein. Personally, I think the man is a complete idiot who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut & just gives the media more fodder every single day - THEN he complains about it & calls the media FAKE! I've seen him do very little but incite his "base" & some of his "base" have taken that as permission to be rude, nasty, callous people. He has no tact whatsoever & has taken the office of the presidency & made a complete joke of it. Now, would Hillary have done any better? I doubt it. When those are the two people our FABULOUS 2 party system came up with...we are screwed as a country. I implore those of you who are staunch Dem's or Rep's to PLEASE look at other parties...PLEASE??????

The only ones "winning" in the political arena are the Rep's & Dem's. We, the people, have done nothing but LOSE!!
I think it's time for the people to assert our power & boot all these idiotic, pandering, worthless crooks out.
I know ALL about it - I live in Illinois. (not for long though - here til the boys graduate from high school & we are OUTTA here)
Cheesey
5 years ago
True Illy. We have been forced to vote for who we see is the lesser of two evils. And unfortunately, voting for someone other then the two, your vote is wasted, as it seems we can never get enough to vote out of the party.
And I don’t see it getting any better, as every politician I see is the same kind of crook as the other.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
5 years ago
This is from first a Patriot, then a true Republican and true Conservative.

“The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.” [Howard Zinn quoting Donald James].

On November 6, any American that casts a vote for an anti-christ-evangelical-faux-republican, votes to end our democracy and enslave themselves.

Border Security? Just look at its initials…B effing S. Hitler warned German’s that the Jewish problem concerned Germany’s security. Japanese AMERICANS were purportedly interned for security [While Germans and Italian Americans were not for some reason]. We nuked Japan to save American lives; if true, why wasn’t Germany nuked? The enlightened see these things for what they were/are: pure RACISM spun with propaganda to emulate something more noble.

Likewise, separating families at the border doesn’t have a damn thing to do with border security. Moreover, the horror of this border show is now crystal clear. There was no intention of ever reuniting these families. Was the purpose to make the pilfered children human lab rats to service big Pharma; create a Hispanic slave workforce to service big Ag; traffic them to gain favor from the world’s various oligarchs, monarchs and/or simply pad the profits of the huge corporate prison lobbying network? Whatever the reason the purpose is sadistic. If Hitler were running, isn’t his murdering of 6M Jews the end of it? Who says, “6M Jews dead notwithstanding: he’s gonna make Christianity the state religion; I’m gonna get to keep my guns; or with no regulation I can cancel my garbage and sewer service and dump my crap directly in the nearest river?

I can just hear today’s “faux-Republican/satan’s Evangelical” casting a vote in 1944 Germany; “yea, Hitler killed 6 million Jews, but look what he’s done for the economy.” Ha, Economy! There’s another piece of pure bulldung. There’s moronic dipwads praising Trump’s economic numbers and equally deranged dumbasses attributing the #s to Obama. There’s only 1 number that matters: REAL WAGES. FACT: Since 1978, CEO pay has gone up 937%; pay for the average worker 10.2%. The 10.2% gains all occurred between ’78 and ’88; since ’88 compensation it is FLAT for the average worker…FLAT! And over the last year real employee wages dropped .4%...DROPPED! What good is a robust purring economy [though it’s not real] if only the 1% are enriched? A True Conservative Christian Republican Patriot will decry such an anti-American situation and only a total dipshit or amoral 1%er sees this as positive.

I digress…Oh and the “border wall” LOL. Future generations will ponder the lore of “the Border Wall” and laugh hysterically. The 96-mile Berlin Wall didn’t stop everyone and to similarly guard and maintain Trump’s border wall estimates range from $5-7 billion per year. Beside for $300-500 per one can be hidden on a small vessel and ferried around the wall and since Canada [2016] removed the need for visas to travel from Mexico to Canada [all ya need is a passport and email address] more “illegal Hispanics” have entered the US across the Canadian border than the Mexican one since mid ’17. All ya need is $100 for papers and $250-300 for a 1-way flight into Canada.

Another racist propaganda narrative involves talk of the “cost of immigration.” Just about every refugee across the globe exists because of US Imperialism. The US routinely destabilizes governments either thru direct military action or covertly. The US’s intervention in Latin America has been/is despicable and the refugees showing up on our southern border are its direct result. We are creating millions of Yemani refugees right now by helping our Saudi friends. Do you all know that there is no such thing as “Sharia Law? The actual term is Wahhabism. Bin Laden, his lieutenants, ISIS/ISIL leaders and much of its rank and file, the 9-11 hijackers all Wahhabis. One nation endorses Wahhabism as its state religion: Saudi Arabia! And Wilbur Ross, Trump and Tillerson were doing sword dances with them.

Like Iraq’s WMDs, the US propaganda machine has told you we’re taking the fight to the terrorist…the best defense is a good offense. I’d doubt anyone here possesses a terroristic hate for Mexico; but what if Mexican spooks disappeared your spouse; a Mexican drone killed your mother, father and siblings at a wedding; and/or your child a block from his house was verbally taunting a Mexican GI that turned and blew his head off? We are officially waging war in 76 countries; plus who knows how many more are suffering at the hand of our covert agencies and contracted mercenaries. Our destabilization efforts and covert and overt military operations are making so many terrorists that they now can collect a cache of weapons and vehicles and capture and hold entire cities and regions for years. The US is a refugee and terrorist making machine.

So, let’s cut our imperialist military and covert operation budget by 50% and stop destabilizing other nations. Do we really need 7-800 foreign bases; over a thousand if you count warehouses with scant military personnel? OMG what if we only had 400 [Btw Britain, France, Germany and Russia have less than 40 combined; China opened their first foreign base in Pakistan in 2017]. Stop US imperialism and worldwide refugee flows will slow to a trickle and the money saved can pay for immigration of people that will embrace true American ideals making our nation STRONGER…though maybe a little less White [BTW, that’s what this is about, isn’t it?] Trump said to the British a few weeks ago immigration is harming your culture.

Lastly, in January 30, 1933 Hitler’s NAZI party obtained a plurality in the Reichstag; thereby causing the installation of a racist madman as Chancellor. In January 1934, Hitler launched his first anti-Semitic policy, a boycott of all Jewish business. To help encourage the boycott a uniformed Brownshirt, policeman or soldier stood outside of most Jewish businesses. But, the good moral and democratically-minded German People went berserk against this policy causing it to be retracted after only a single day. Amazingly, within 10 years this same moral democratically-minded People had exterminated every Jew in Europe because they succumbed to a buffoon-like self-centered racist nationalistic jingoistic propaganda.

Lost amidst the Holocaust’s horror is that because Germans embraced a buffoonish self-centered racist nationalistic jingoistic thinking, the cost to them was the loss of their democracy. Theses dopes self-administered their own enslavement to tyranny. The only reason they got their democracy back is because Hitler opened that 2nd front. This same scenario could be playing out in the US right now. Future enslaved “American” generations may see November 6, 2018, like Germans today views January 30, 1933.
Cheesey
5 years ago
Barfarn, some of what you say makes sense. Some of it is WAY out in left field.
Wanting to try to protect our borders is a real life problem.
You talk about wages dropping, and say what a problem that is, then want to just allow illegals that will work for super low wages come in and keep legal residents from being able to get jobs.
Comparing the murderer Hitler to the US trying to protect our borders is ridiculous. Hitler believed in EVOLUTION and felt his killing of Jews and blacks was helping evolution along.
I am a conservative, and I seriously question you saying you are one. The things you said in your post would fit in perfectly in a liberal paper.
All I ask is for people that want to live here to do it LEGALLY. Why is that too much to ask? I don’t care WHAT color their skin is. Just to follow the laws!
I’m expected to follow the laws here, why should people that want to live here not have to follow the laws? Is THAT “racism”??
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (1h) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (8h) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (8h) : *game plan
Martha Careful (8h) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (11h) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (11h) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

21-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.