Zero2Cool
5 years ago
steveishere -- What says you?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

steveishere -- What says you?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It's okay to say you're scared and you want to open your slot for someone else. I mean, we all would understand.
UserPostedImage
steveishere
5 years ago
I'll play
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

I'll play

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

FINALLY The Steve has answered.

I'm going to scramble the draft order one time and then that's it.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : That's a not a bad deal for the Bears
Zero2Cool (2h) : Bears have traded for WR Keenan Allen sending Chargers a fourth rounder.
Martha Careful (3h) : *signs
Martha Careful (5h) : MLB Devon White science with the Eagles
Mucky Tundra (6h) : But that was before FA started
Mucky Tundra (6h) : Dhaze, I thought Kurls would be their #1 target when I read that he was an Amos comp (jack of all trades guy)
dhazer (6h) : I would like to see the Packers target 2 more FA still available Kamren Curl Safety and Chase Young edge
Martha Careful (6h) : wow...didn't see that coming
Zero2Cool (6h) : AJ Dillon re-signing with Packers.
Martha Careful (19h) : Bobby Wagner signs 1 year deal with Redskins
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Thankfully he lets balls betweens his fingers.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : But no worries, they still have Quinten Johnston!
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : I'm sure Justin Herbert is thrilled with that idea after the Chargers lost Austin Ekeler and Gerald Everett
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : That is true. I was thinking Allen would be the release, not Williams.
beast (13-Mar) : Seems like Williams is often injured and is coming off an ACL injury. Rumor had it Chargers were looking into trading their top 2 WRs
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Chargers releasing WR Mike Williams. Whoa.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Trying to think of who would be a realistic cut possibility and surprising at the same time.
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : I fear a surprise cut coming today.
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : I'm still kind of shocked we got a top RB and top S. IN FREE AGENCY!!! So weird!! haha
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : lol Brian wanting Ted's guys gone. Umm, they were also Brian's guys ... kids these days.
Martha Careful (13-Mar) : Key point made by Nonstopdrivel . Loyalty does not trump winning
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : You realize Gute was a regional scout for over a decade and was director of college scouting for GB before he was GM?
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Whatever you say Mucky.
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : *scouting process
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : *cut
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : And Gute isnt some outsider, he probably oversaw the accounting process of players that he later cur
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Whether Ted or Gute drafted them is irrelevant to that
Mucky Tundra (13-Mar) : Uncle Buck, most guys from the 2017 roster are no longer here because their play declined due to age or were going to cost too much to keep
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Time to drop it.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : No issue, nobody's gonna change my mind, I'm not gonna change anyone else's mind .
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Packers made low offer. Get your money where you can. What's the issue?
Zero2Cool (13-Mar) : Jones was right to leave.
Nonstopdrivel (13-Mar) : This is a business. Why the freak do we care about loyalty? The point is to WIN, not hang on to aging players.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : In other news The Packers just lost Simone Biles to The Bears.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Be a good soldier , take a pay cut, or get the hell out.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Funny how "team loyalty" only works one way in Green Bay.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Are still there? The Packers screwed Aaron Jones because he decided he wasn't going to take another paycut.
buckeyepackfan (13-Mar) : Hey Mucky how many guys that were on the roster in 2017
CanPackFan (13-Mar) : I'm pretty sure Jones felt like he was being low balled and stopped negotiations vs continuing. GB would have met that Minny offer
beast (12-Mar) : Jones is everyone's guy
Martha Careful (12-Mar) : You tell em Mucky!!!
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : So the idea that Gute axed Jones because he wasnt one of "his guys" is just silly
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : He also spent lavishly on big FA in 2019, again guys who weren't picked by him and again moved on from them after a time
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Here's some facts: gute gave out pricey extensions to guys picked by Ted and moved on from them when they got old/injuries became a detrimen
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Facts? Stretch before you reach.
buckeyepackfan (12-Mar) : Just stating the facts Mucky,
buckeyepackfan (12-Mar) : Check an article posted by Martha, in the Jones thread. That's where I got the quote.
Mucky Tundra (12-Mar) : Gute got rid of Jones because he didnt draft him? Lol I think nerd hacked Buckeyes account
Zero2Cool (12-Mar) : He was asked if he expects Jones in 2024. Context matters.
Zero2Cool (12-Mar) : He didn't say it though. God damn this is why i hate the slander BS.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
35m / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3h / Random Babble / earthquake

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

8h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

14-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

12-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright Ā© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comā„¢. All Rights Reserved.