Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
6 Pages«<456

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Formo  
#101 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:52:32 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
How many "homerized" on Wisconsin?

I just saw Dhazer has 'em through 1, Zero2Cool has 'em through 1, and I think Joestrdamus went deep with them. I was counting on heavy homerism to gain a competitive advantage, but it appears that this bracket competition is populated by a pack of velociraptors without prejudice.
I admit, I am a homer picker, but I didn't go homer on Wisconsin. I think they can beat FSU. They'll grind them down to nothing and slow the game down.

Eat it! As I said, I thought Wisconsin would win and they did. And you wanted to jump so quick to say it was a homer pick. EAT IT!

Go Badgers!

:icon_smile: :wickedfart:

Ugh.

I picked Wisconsin to move past FSU and no further... But I would have gladly taken the hit on my brackets to see them lose in the first round. lol
Zero2Cool  
#102 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:28:21 AM(UTC)

I just saw Dhazer has 'em through 1, Zero2Cool has 'em through 1, and I think Joestrdamus went deep with them. I was counting on heavy homerism to gain a competitive advantage, but it appears that this bracket competition is populated by a pack of velociraptors without prejudice.
I admit, I am a homer picker, but I didn't go homer on Wisconsin. I think they can beat FSU. They'll grind them down to nothing and slow the game down.

Eat it! As I said, I thought Wisconsin would win and they did. And you wanted to jump so quick to say it was a homer pick. EAT IT!

Go Badgers!

Ugh.

I picked Wisconsin to move past FSU and no further... But I would have gladly taken the hit on my brackets to see them lose in the first round. lol
Yeah I have them losing against Xavier, but dude there said it was a homer pick. PFFT @ him! :)
dfosterf  
#103 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:37:26 AM(UTC)

Go Badgers!

Ugh.

Yeah I have them losing against Xavier, but dude there said it was a homer pick. PFFT @ him! :)

SEE Back Alley.

GD Florida State losers.
dhazer  
#104 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:05:14 AM(UTC)
Fin you think your bracket is screwed check mine lol. I change my set name to Ted Thompson and now my champion got beat i should have known not to change it to his losing ass name grrrr. But hey i had potential and i'm under the cap lol.

Good luck to everyone on the brackets.
dfosterf  
#105 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:35:07 AM(UTC)
My Bar Notes--- Print this one if you are heading out to the sports bar to go along with your bracket:

UCLA vs. Villanova 1:05=== Dave (me) , Porky, IM and PF (Bigtime) want UCLA. The rest of you want Villanova

Md vs Memphis === 3:20 Everyone has Memphis

UConn vs Texas A&M === 3:35 Everyone has UConn

Purdue vs Washington=== 5:40 Bognerz, Rock,Packerhq,akamp74, and PF want Purdue. The rest of us want Washington

North Carolina vs. LSU===5:45 "key" game for Tengo Juego Matt- He wants LSU- We definitely do not

Michigan vs. Oklahoma===5:50 "key" game for Dave (me) I want Michigan, everyone else does not, although maybe Porky, dhazer, and PF might, because they are DOA on this one (Clemson)

W Kentucky vs. Gonzaga===8:10 Everyone in it has Gonzaga. The DOA's would want to root for WKy They are: PackerHQ, AKAMP74, andPF

Texas vs Duke===8:15 Tengo has Texas. Everyone else has Duke, except PF. He's DOA (again, sorry :thumbleft: Minnesota)

So. Watch out for Tengo- He could run away with this thing. Dhazer is not dead- PackerFinland is potentially dying, pray for UCLA, PF.
Packers_Finland  
#106 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:30:46 PM(UTC)

North Carolina vs. LSU===5:45 "key" game for Tengo Juego Matt- He wants LSU- We definitely do not

I'm looking at Tengo's bracket now, and he has picked North Carolina, not LSU.
dfosterf  
#107 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:33:17 PM(UTC)

good. I gave it my best shot. It was tougher than you might think.
Rockmolder  
#108 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:41:16 PM(UTC)
Purdue vs Washington=== 5:40 Bognerz, Rock,Packerhq,akamp74, and PF want Purdue. The rest of us want Washington

This one is going good for me so far.

Lets hope they'll keep this up.
Packers_Finland  
#109 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:21:34 AM(UTC)

good. I gave it my best shot. It was tougher than you might think.

I know, I did this kind of thing for the first round. Took me like hours.
TengoJuego  
#110 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:25:29 AM(UTC)
Damn. The night before the tourney I had a dream that Wisconsin upset Pitt. I woke up not even knowing for sure which region they were playing in.

If this goes down...I will be extremely creeped out.
Yerko  
#111 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:47:24 PM(UTC)
Man, I am doing so much better in my bracket against my fiance...I don't know what I was thinking making the picks I made in our group. I am embarrassed.
longtimefan  
#112 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 1:28:40 PM(UTC)
DOH'
wils0646  
#113 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 3:07:03 PM(UTC)
DOH'

DOH' is right. Dammit Memphis.
Rockmolder  
#114 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 3:09:42 PM(UTC)
DOH'

DOH' is right. Dammit Memphis.

:cheers: ::lol:
IronMan  
#115 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:54:34 AM(UTC)
Congrats to PackerHqCrew (68md)!

No matter who wins the Championship game, he will win the Bracket Challenge.
68md  
#116 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 3:27:37 PM(UTC)
Wow ! I had four separate brackets and played each with different out comes,bombed on two of them. Thanks for the invite Ironman !
TengoJuego  
#117 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2009 10:26:31 PM(UTC)
Big Game is on! Too bad I'm kind of out of our bracket challenge. I think the best I can finish is 3rd.
Pack93z  
#118 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2009 12:25:41 PM(UTC)
My ship went down with Memphis.. and to a lesser degree Pitt.. should have known better.

Congrats 68md.
TengoJuego  
#119 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:18:52 PM(UTC)
I was looking at my bracket and realized my final four selections all failed me. Memphis, Louisville and Pitt.
Zero2Cool  
#120 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:41:42 PM(UTC)
Who finished 2nd and 3rd?

2009 Yahoo! NCAA tournament
Rss Feed