Barfarn
5 years ago
Cheesey reread what you wrote; those are YOUR words, not the Bible's.

You simply cannot support what you say is right and wrong regarding the beginning of human life with the Bible. The Bible affords you 2 possible choices:
1. Human life begins when the child can breath; or
2. Human life is embodied in the egg and sperm and you kill a child every time an egg passes.

Show me in the Bible where and and your wife can chose to limit the size of your family by using contraception; but a woman cant limit the size of her family with abortion prior to the time a child can breathe.

Maybe you should go to jail for all those children you snuffed out by using rubbers..because God knew each of those children before they were in the womb and you slaughtered them!!!!!! You liberal killer!

I dont want to hear your TV preacher propaganda claptrap BS. If the Bible says something, your going to need to cite the passages.
Smokey
5 years ago
I don't agree with alternative lifestyles, but I don't want them persecuted as they once were. Furthermore, I not for promoting alternative lifestyles either.

As for allowing a woman the freedom to safely choose to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is better than returning to some of the horror scenes that used to occur. If it is going to occur in any case, then let's be on the side of not making it more unprofessional than it needs to be. In addition, such a procedure is not allowed past a certain time in the pregnancy.

When I read my New Testament, Jesus does not come off as an uncaring, money grubbing, elitist snob. Rather as a caring, forgiving, brilliant man that tried to teach us to love our fellow man. If more of us practiced what we say we believe, it would be a better world.

We are told, and I must paraphrase, that you can't worship God and money. Whereas someone mentioned a nonexistent liberal alter, yet there does exist a conservative alter. It's center focus is

$
UserPostedImage
Fitness
5 years ago
As long as we are reading the Bible, which is a great thing, here are some relevant verses regarding when life begins:

Psalms 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Jeremiah 1:5 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...

Barfarn
5 years ago

here are some relevant verses regarding when life begins:

Psalms 139:13-16 you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Jeremiah 1:5 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

Originally Posted by: Fitness 

These verses are saying that God knew about the child BEFORE being formed in the womb, and of course he knew about the baby being "knit" in the womb.

In the next 30 days an egg will begin to move down your Fallopian, according to YOUR select verses of the Bible God already knows who this child is. Now if you CHOOSE to snuff out the life of this baby; by not doing everything you can to fertilize this egg then by your own admission, YOU ARE A MURDERER! Right?

Clearly, the Bible states human life begins BEFORE conception. This is why Catholic church saw contraception as a sin.

Because life begins BEFORE conception your murder is 100% no different than the woman who terminates a zygote. Same thing!

Cheesey cries about Christians being persecuted...He's 100% wrong, I've never seen anyone show anything, but the highest respect for real Christians. What moral and intellectual people mock are those cultists calling themselves Christians and doing and/or supporting evil like: loving an evil orange self-described nationalist; polluting our planet, stealing children from People lawfully seeking asylum; wasting money on offensive weapons; murdering innocent Yemani children; supporting Citizen's United; supporting tax cuts to the rich so they can render individual votes worthless and establish an oligarchy.

I think of that dumbass Caitlin Jenner supporting Trump; now the trans dipshit realizes Trump's goal is to exterminate her. Who couldn't see that coming? What a dipshit!

Fitness, you're just like Caitlin! As soon as the racists, faux Christian Cultists and gun-nuts help Trump or his successors secure oligarchical control, the first thing they'll do is take the guns and muzzle, jail and/or exterminate the few real Christians and the many fake dipshit "Christians."
Fitness
5 years ago
Always about character assassination, rarely about ideas. I am purely speculating here, you are not a Christian, but have read plenty of poison about why Christians are bad....and make no mistake about it, thare many false teachers and bad people who claim to be Christian. By the way, how do you define "real Christian"? I don't think you have the slightest idea what a real Christian is.

And actually, I am not "just like Caitlin." You don't know me and never will. I was born a woman and have chosen not to cut my genitals off...I have two wonderful daughters and a stepson.

Additionally, your logic is tragically flawed. By your own interpretation, if God formed you, then it is ok for someone to dismember you?

I counseled women who had abortions, and 95% regret the decision...because they realized to late, it is a life.
Smokey
5 years ago

As long as we are reading the Bible, which is a great thing, here are some relevant verses regarding when life begins:

Psalms 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Jeremiah 1:5 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...

Originally Posted by: Fitness 

You and others are completely missing the whole point. It's not weather ending a pregnancy is right or wrong. The point is that they are going to take place no matter what. I simply prefer that women don't have to revert back to unsafe, unprofessional, and potentially life threatening circumstances.

As for the sexual revolution, both sides of the political coin were fully involved and responsible for the social changes that took place.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago
So...making baby murder “legal” is the answer.
Hitler made it “legal” to kill Jews.
Just making something legal, doesn’t make it RIGHT.
So instead of making people be more responsible with their sex life, make it even easier to just kill the “problem”.

And as far as what Jesus would think, I don’t make it up,like some do, I read what He wrote.
God calls same sex as an abomination.
He destroyed cities because of it. Where does the word “sodomy” come from?
Leviticus 18:22. “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female, it is an abomination “
Romans 1:26-27 for this reason God gave them over to degrading passions, for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error “
So I believe God has said what He thinks about homosexuality.
I don’t hate gay people, but sin is sin. I’m not going to say it’s right just to be “politically correct “ or to please man.
If that offends some people, so be it.
The Bible says that this will happen. If you stand for God, you WILL be ridiculed.
And Christians all over the world are prosecuted. That is FACT.
Give it time, it will happen here. It’s just a matter of time.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
5 years ago

The video is pure childish Snark and like all snark shows:

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

I'm not an American and thus, don't have any party affiliation, and I find this to be one of the most cringeworthy, unfunny and childish video's I've ever seen. I don't necessarily agree with your ramblings most of the time, but you're spot on here.
Cheesey
5 years ago

I'm not an American and thus, don't have any party affiliation, and I find this to be one of the most cringeworthy, unfunny and childish video's I've ever seen. I don't necessarily agree with your ramblings most of the time, but you're spot on here.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Rock, being as you are not American, I can understand what you think.
Sadly, that video is more spot on then you might think.
Just read the responses in this thread. You can see the "snarky" responses from the "loving, all accepting, caring" democrats on here.
I wish the video wasn't true.
Not all democrats are like that video, in fact most of them are not like that,but the leadership of the party is.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
5 years ago

Rock, being as you are not American, I can understand what you think.
Sadly, that video is more spot on then you might think.
Just read the responses in this thread. You can see the "snarky" responses from the "loving, all accepting, caring" democrats on here.
I wish the video wasn't true.
Not all democrats are like that video, in fact most of them are not like that,but the leadership of the party is.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I feel like not even 5% of Democrats are like that, just like the fact that not even 5% of Republicans are racist assholes who like to shoot minorities, keep a diesel engine in their backyard running 24/7 to disprove global warming and do everything in their power to ban gay rights.

I know this is not going to be populair, because if there's one thing that unifies you guys more than anything, it's patriotism...

But both sides are batshit bonkers.

It's either having the option to identify yourself as a genderfluid mermaid on your government ID on the left or "being gay is a choice" on the right.

Everyone who walks into the US should become a citizen regardless or every immigrant should be put back on their boat/car/train/segway to their own country in less than 3 minutes.

There's no moderation. All these fringe cases get magnified in the media and catered to by both parties. It's seems absolutely bonkers from the outside looking in.

That said, just to spice it up a little... I'd swing more to the left than the right, if only for economic reasons. The fact that people could bust their asses on two jobs and still barely scrape by... That you could truly believe that trickle-down-economics work... That you have to throw yourself in tons of debt to go to college...Or that you could be working the rest of your life to pay of medical bills is just such a surreal thought. It's one of the most inhumane things I can imagine for a country that's as prosperous as the US. Especially if it's under the guise of "I'm not going to college/hospital etc, so I don't want to pay any taxes for that."
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (12h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (12h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (12h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
28m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.