MintBaconDrivel
5 years ago
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 4 - 4 - 1 )
[list]Total Offense = 7th
Passing Offense = 6th
Rushing Offense = 14th

Total Defense = 11th
Passing Defense = 5th
Rushing Defense = 22nd

Points For = 24.8 (13th)
Points Against = 24.0 (16th)[/list]

UserPostedImage
Seattle Seahawks ( 4 - 5 )
[list]Total Offense = 22nd
Passing Offense = 27th
Rushing Offense = 1st

Total Defense = 12th
Passing Defense = 7th
Rushing Defense = 19th

Points For = 24.3 (15th)
Points Against = 21.3 (9th)[/list]
Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago
It’s going to be tough. It’s ALWAYS tough playing there.
The SeaSquaks have a good running game with the rookie Penny.
If we don’t fall behind early, we should be ok.
I’m hopeful. Our season will pretty much be over playoff wise if we lose.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
5 years ago
I fucking hate playing Russell Wilson. That dude can beat anyone in the 4th quarter with the crazy bullshit he pulls off
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
5 years ago
I think he’s a class act...about the only class act on that team. Although I hate playing against him.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
gbguy20
5 years ago

I think he’s a class act...about the only class act on that team. Although I hate playing against him.

Originally Posted by: KRK 

Yes. I love the guy. Just not playing against him.
Porforis
5 years ago
My least favorite week of the year - hearing nonstop about the history of the Packers-Seahawks. We really need another one of these moments. You know, where we're the packers and they're the seahawks.

hardrocker950
5 years ago
I feel like this will be yet another close one with Seattle - they always show up to play us.

First and foremost on defense - have to limit the run game. Containment on Wilson is huge, especially on 3rd down. Need to force some punts and keep them from gaining a big lead.

On offense - establish the run, and build off of that. Play action and screen passes to keep them from selling out on the blitz. I would like to see a similar approach to what we saw against Miami.

Big test on Thursday, and both teams need a win to stay in playoff contention. I think we squeak this one out. Aaron Jones gets 2 more TDs with another 100 yard game. Rodgers throws 2 TDs and goes over 250.

Packers 34
Seahawks 31
Dulak
5 years ago
If it wernt for that forgot what we are calling it ... Wrong call INT that lost us the game; I wouldnt errr hate the hawks so much :)

Funny enough its only +3 for the packers with the betting shops and thats what you get if the teams are even and you play at their home. oh just checked now its +2.5 now.

I still got to go with the packers here. I a bit worried about our back end thou ie the corners and safteys. After seeing the mess our secondary has been I still would of liked it if we kept haha around for this year.
buckeyepackfan
5 years ago
Cobb, Brice, King, and Perry all stayed home to rehab.

Breeland will not be close to 100%.

Raven Greene and Tony Brown are going to play an important part on Thursday.
Tramon and a bunch of babies in the back.
I think he can hold them together.

Cobb and Perry are not a big problem.

I look to see a heavy dose of Jones and Williams as The Packers try and grind it out early and quiet the crowd.

Big key on defense is slowing down the rush and not letting Wilson scramble out of the pocket.
Look for a spy on the qb.

Win the turnover battle, score TDs not Fg's in the red zone , Packers win a tight, low scoring game.

Packers 24
Seahawks 16.

For you gamblers out there.

3. The Packers are 7-2-2 against the spread over their past 11 games against the Seahawks. A big part of this lopsided record is Rodgers’s superior play to Wilson, who is 2-4 against the spread when facing the Packers. Wilson has completed only 36 of 66 pases for 398 yards, one touchdown and five interceptions over the past two meetings between the teams while helping lead Seattle to a total of only 19 points in a pair of double-digit defeats. The last time these teams met at CenturyLink Field was in a playoff matchup in January 2015. Although Seattle won that game 28-22 in overtime on a Jermaine Kearse touchdown catch, Wilson finished that day 14-for-29 for 209 yards, one touchdown and four interceptions. Rodgers, meanwhile, is 6-2-1 against the spread versus Seattle while completing 67% of his throws.
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
5 years ago
Looks like Seahawks are susceptible to the run.

UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (15h) : Maybe
    Mucky Tundra (15h) : Yes
    Zero2Cool (16h) : No.
    Mucky Tundra (18h) : End of a Degu-era
    dhazer (19h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
    Zero2Cool (22h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
    Zero2Cool (23h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
    dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
    Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
    beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
    Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
    Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
    beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    23m / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.