Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:24:34 PM(UTC)

Lesson one:
You can go after whatever you want, you just cannot deny anyone else to go after what they want. You don't have to do it the way everybody has done it.

Lesson two:
Sometimes you are the problem. You can take all the credit in the world for things that you do right, as long as you also take responsibility for the things you do wrong.

Lesson three:
Take care of each other. If you wanna be a lead worrier, you must be really really good at helping the person to the left of you and helping the person to the right of you.

Lesson four:
Be the last that speaks. It gives everyone the feeling, that they have been heard. And it gives you the benefit of hearing the others before you take action. Understand what they are saying.

Lesson five:
As you gain for example position, people will treat you better. None of that is for you, it's for your position. It's for the level you have achieved of leader. Be grateful for them, but remember. They are not for you...
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
buckeyepackfan (3h) : B.Bulaga, T.Williams, M Crosby & A. Rodgers last 4 left from 2010.
buckeyepackfan (6h) : David Bakhtiari ✔ @DBak69 Today sucked.. 4,431 8:57 PM - Mar 19, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 1,008 people are talking about this
beast (7h) : Matthews to Rams, maximum of $16.75 million over two years.
gbguy20 (10h) : Schefter seems to be the only one giving details. 5 million he says
gbguy20 (10h) : wonder how much pay
Rockmolder (11h) : Cobb signs 1 year deal with Dallas.
gbguy20 (19-Mar) : if you like Jessica alba, watch into the blue
KRK (19-Mar) : wow, You are a lucky man
KRK (19-Mar) : wow, You are a lucky man
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : By signing Ereck Flowers to a $4M deal, the Redskins cancel out their 6th round 2020 compensatory pick for the loss of Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : The same amount that Jessica Alba has in me.
KRK (18-Mar) : any interest in Vontaze Burfict
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Former Packers S Kentrell Brice signing with Buccaneers
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Randall Cobb visiting Dallas Cowboys
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Combine tests reveal Sweat has heart condition
Dulak (18-Mar) : ahh damn I liked Jake Ryan
gbguy20 (17-Mar) : the leg bone is connected to the knee bone?
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Front axle> Upper and lower ball joints, Tie rods, u-joints, axle seals
Smokey (17-Mar) : Happy St. Patrick's Day
beast (17-Mar) : I was impressed with him attacking forward, I think in a smart attacking scheme he could of been a great Blitzer, sadly we didn't get to see it with the Pack
KRK (16-Mar) : I wish him well, but I was never terribly impressed with his play.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @MikeGarafolo Follow Follow @MikeGarafolo More Source: #Jaguars are signing LB Jake Ryan, former #Packers fourth-rounder who is coming off a torn ACL that knocked him out for all of 2018. Ryan was an
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @PackerReport Jake Ryan is out in GB, which might not be a big deal considering how often Pettine used a safety with Martinez.
KRK (16-Mar) : Congratulations Nonstopdrivel...an 'Einstein Man'
gbguy20 (15-Mar) : ill take 3 million as well to not play for Oakland
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : But, the Packers didn't just pay him like $3 million lol. It's okay, tihs fan shout is crap
beast (15-Mar) : Sorry, I thought "they" was the Packers, not the Raiders
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : NFL suspends Browns' Kareem Hunt for 8 games after video showing him kicking a woman.
Rockmolder (15-Mar) : It's the only logical thing to do.
Zero2Cool (15-Mar) : So, you think the Raiders are gonna bring Jordy back because LaFleur needs a blocker?
beast (15-Mar) : Graham is likely gonna be one of the receivers, meaning they still needed a blocker
beast (15-Mar) : Because LaFleur system works off a 3 recevier, 1 blocker and 1 RB pric
gbguy20 (15-Mar) : Mercedes lewis' contract is 1 year 2.1 million
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : Why would they bring him back? They just paid him three million dollars.
buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Not often a GM gets a do-over! 😁😁
Nonstopdrivel (14-Mar) : The Raiders could still theoretically bring him back at a lower price tag. Happens all the time.
gbguy20 (14-Mar) : his family still lives here, don't they?
KRK (14-Mar) : I am not sure he wants to come back and learn a new offense and likely be a bench player.
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : My money is between coming back to Packers or Retiring, he retires.
buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Gruden already paid him, probably would sign for vet minimum!
buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : JORDY! JORDY! JORDY!
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : Jon Gruden on Jordy Nelson on December 28, after the Raiders gave him a $3.6 million bonus early for cap purposes. “Yeah, he’ll be back.
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @RapSheet This is true. The #Raiders paid WR Jordy Nelson $3M… then released him.
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @AndrewBrandt The Raiders recently paid Nelson's $3M roster bonus.
buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Official. Jordy released
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : @RapSheet 4 years, $37.5M with $23M fully guaranteed for new #Giants WR Golden Tate.
gbguy20 (14-Mar) : tits or gtfo?
gbguy20 (14-Mar) : pics or it didn't happen
Zero2Cool (14-Mar) : I'm efforting that now!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Mar) : Zero Can you link that quote? 🤣🤣🤣
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Monday, Oct 15 @ 7:15 PM
49ERS
Sunday, Oct 28 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Nov 4 @ 7:20 PM
Patriots
Sunday, Nov 11 @ 3:25 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Nov 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Sunday, Nov 25 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 2 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Dec 9 @ 12:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Dec 16 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Dec 23 @ 12:00 PM
Jets
Sunday, Dec 30 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

8h / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

8h / Random Babble / Smokey

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / macbob

18-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

17-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

17-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

16-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

16-Mar / Random Babble / Smokey

Headlines