Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2019-02-09T20:25:27Z
Say what??

Michael David Smith wrote:

Some former teammates of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers have had some tough things to say about him, but one of the greatest players who ever shared a locker room with Rodgers is a big fan. Julius Peppers, the future Hall of Fame defensive end who announced his retirement last week, mentioned only five former teammates [more]

Continue Reading @ Michael David Smith 

steveishere
2019-02-10T03:08:33Z
But what does Greg Jennings think, that's the only former teammate opinion that matters.
gbguy20
2019-02-10T03:18:50Z
Originally Posted by: steveishere 

But what does Greg Jennings think, that's the only former teammate opinion that matters.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooo.....
Cheesey
2019-02-10T19:40:15Z
Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooo.....

Oh....come ON gbguy! Don’t hold back! Tell us how you REALLY feel!!!😂
sschind
2019-02-10T20:42:50Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Say what??

I don't remember, was it this site or another one I was on where there was a big discussion about opinions?
gbguy20
2019-02-10T20:47:23Z
I'm going to start making stuff up and justifying the lies by calling it my opinion
Cheesey
2019-02-10T23:34:34Z
Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

I'm going to start making stuff up and justifying the lies by calling it my opinion

Then you will fit right in here, as many people here already do that!😂
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : One an half. 🤣
Cheesey (15h) : BOTH of them?🤪😂
Zero2Cool (16h) : Bills fans won't even notice a thing!
Cheesey (17h) : I wish they would in force the law. It was like a war zone last night.
Cheesey (17h) : Here’s something I don’t understand. It’s legal to buy fireworks here, but illegal to shoot them off.
Cheesey (17h) : Hey Zero. How will the Buffalo Bills tell the difference from previous years?😂
KRK (4-Jul) : Happy Independence Day!!!
KRK (2-Jul) : Great thought of the day Z2C
Zero2Cool (2-Jul) : yikes -- No fans will be allowed to attend Buffalo Bills games during COVID
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : from twitter...NFL reportedly to announce elimination of 1st and 4th 2020 preseason games
Cheesey (30-Jun) : I had to look up the story to get the details. The man was truly a hero. Jumped in when he couldn’t swim.
Zero2Cool (29-Jun) : @Chiefs 37 years ago today, Joe Delaney tragically passed away after attempting to save three children.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : @ShamsCharania Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon tested positive for coronavirus.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : draft history updated
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Good catch smokey! I thought I did that already. I'll get on it later this week.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : 49ers WR Deebo Samuel has a bum wheel.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : That's noteworthy because Gordon applied for reinstatement today.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : @ProFootballTalk Josh Gordon relapsed after brother's death
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Thank you. We had like SIX of them. Why would anyone come here to spam? Not exactly high traffic lol
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Yeah, that’s why I called them to your attention. We don’t need that garbage on this great site!
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Dang spammers.
Zero2Cool (10-Jun) : @mattschneidman Packers at Giants in Week 3 of the preseason moved from 7 p.m. CT kickoff to 5 p.m. CT kickoff.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : @BillHuberSI Bakhtiari says he’s been training with Matthews at Clay’s house, where he has a gym.
Zero2Cool (5-Jun) : #Packers sign sixth-round G Jon Runyan.
Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
yooperfan (14-May) : Congratulations NSD!
KRK (14-May) : Now you are truly Dr. NSD. Bravissimo
wpr (14-May) : Congratulations NSD. It's an honor in whatever form.
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : my*
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : Watching my medical school commencement from by living room. 😂
Cheesey (14-May) : My favorite position on the Packers is the PUNter!😝
Cheesey (14-May) : Does that mean I should be PUNished?🤪
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : I'd say most of your puns recently have been more of a stretch than string cheese, but Nostridamus was a masterpiece. I wouldn't nominate it for a Pullitzer anyway.
Cheesey (12-May) : LOL Wayne! I appreciate your comment. You and Non made me feel my “cheesiness” is still worth something here.
wpr (12-May) : I will apologize Cheesey. I saw it and considered it to be the typical cheese spread. I failed to recognize the masterpiece of pun it truly is. mea culpa
Cheesey (12-May) : Nonstop, I honestly wondered if anyone would get it! And you probably were the only one! Good job!🤪
Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : "Nostridamus" -- that might be your best pun yet, not least because it took me almost an entire day to get it.
Cheesey (11-May) : Wayne...is she gonna keep YOU?😂
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Around The NFL / Cheesey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Random Babble / wpr

17h / Around The NFL / Cheesey

4-Jul / Random Babble / KRK

3-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

3-Jul / Random Babble / wpr

2-Jul / Random Babble / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / stevegb

1-Jul / Around The NFL / Cheesey

1-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

1-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.