Zero2Cool
5 years ago
I am about to leave for work and check my phone and see my daughter message me "I'm suck at the end of the driveway and I can't get my car out. Are you able to help me?" I was thinking our driveway and thought, why the hell did you sit stuck in our driveway for 20 minutes before asking for help? Then my phone rings, "Dad, I'm at Jennifer's, can you come help me? We can't get my car out".

When I got there, the dad says something about if he knew Jennifer was getting picked up he would have shoveled and I thought, you don't know that your daughter has early morning track practice Monday and Wednesdays?? I didn't say anything because I think he was just feeling bad that Keiana got stuck.

I was looking over her car to see how bad she was stuck when a neighbor comes over and says something like with the three us we could probably push her out. I couldn't help but kinda laugh as I looked at my truck thinking, you all think I have this truck so I could do manual labor at 6:20 AM on a Monday?

8030051539665794554.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

I hooked up the tow strap, tightened it up and walked that tiny little Honda Accord out like it wasn't even there. Pretty fun way to start the day! 😃
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago
Good job!
I’m kind of surprised the dad didn’t shovel, reguardless of whether his kid had to get out this morning.
How much snow are you supposed to get tonight? They are saying 4 to 8 inches for us.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

Good job!
I’m kind of surprised the dad didn’t shovel, reguardless of whether his kid had to get out this morning.
How much snow are you supposed to get tonight? They are saying 4 to 8 inches for us.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Chatted with Keiana a little bit ago and told her I was surprised her friends dad didn't know his kid left every Mon/Wed morning for track practice. Apparently he did know lol. And Keiana said her dad has a truck too and didn't think about pulling her out, just stood there staring at her tires after she said "I'm calling my dad".

I keep hearing we're gonna get between 7-10" but we'll see. They said between 2-4" Sunday and I'm sure it was at least half foot.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago

Chatted with Keiana a little bit ago and told her I was surprised her friends dad didn't know his kid left every Mon/Wed morning for track practice. Apparently he did know lol. And Keiana said her dad has a truck too and didn't think about pulling her out, just stood there staring at her tires after she said "I'm calling my dad".

I keep hearing we're gonna get between 7-10" but we'll see. They said between 2-4" Sunday and I'm sure it was at least half foot.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Wow....the dad must be a Bears fan.😂
“Duh! I got a twuck, but dint tink of uzing it ta pull her owt.” LOL!
Is your truck 4 wheel drive?

Anyway, sometimes I get ticked off by the weather man, when they are so far off with their forecast. Then I think of how people 100 years ago had NO idea, NO warnings of what kind of storm that might be headed their way, and my anger goes away. I mean, they might have sunny and warm one day, and get hit with a blizzard the next, with no idea it was coming.
At least we have some kind of knowledge of what’s comin our way.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago
Yep, four wheel drive. Otherwise, the truck don't move too well in the snow without it.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
5 years ago
I don't understand how anything but a 4 wheel drive gets around in Wisconsin in the Winter. The snow/ice/and other hazardous conditions, IMO, would require equipment to match the conditions. I realise that long time residents don't get impressed with a little bad weather, but still caution and good sense should never be overlooked.

I'm pleased that all ended well, but I must ask, what was learned from this case ?

😁

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

I'm pleased that all ended well, but I must ask, what was learned from this case ?

😁

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

I told her not to drive her little Honda Accord into unplowed driveways. She agreed saying her friend can walk to the road to get into the car! haha
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago
I have never had 4 wheel drive, but I have front wheel drive. That makes a huge difference.

Hey Kevin.....I just told Lauriejean that your daughter is driving....,she was SHOCKED that she is old enough to drive!!! Man....how time flies, hey???🤣
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
5 years ago

I have never had 4 wheel drive, but I have front wheel drive. That makes a huge difference.

Hey Kevin.....I just told Lauriejean that your daughter is driving....,she was SHOCKED that she is old enough to drive!!! Man....how time flies, hey???🤣

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Lydia, my oldest is 22 and pregnant with her second child. 😉
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
5 years ago

Lydia, my oldest is 22 and pregnant with her second child. ;)

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

LJ just about passed out when I read that to her!!!
She thought your 17 year old was your oldest!
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (15h) : Maybe
    Mucky Tundra (16h) : Yes
    Zero2Cool (17h) : No.
    Mucky Tundra (19h) : End of a Degu-era
    dhazer (19h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
    Zero2Cool (22h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
    Zero2Cool (23h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
    dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
    Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
    beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
    Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
    dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
    buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
    Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
    dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
    Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
    Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
    Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
    beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
    dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    44m / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.