Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages12>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:09:02 PM(UTC)
Another win for the Packers!!
Charean Williams said:
Washington reportedly wants Ha Ha Clinton-Dix back despite signing Landon Collins. There are other teams, though, that need Clinton-Dix more. The Bears lost Adrian Amos to the rival Packers, leaving an opening in their secondary. Chicago is hosting Clinton-Dix tonight and tomorrow, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports. Clinton-Dix, 26, spent part of last season [more]

Continue Reading @ Charean Williams
KRK  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:22:24 PM(UTC)
LMAO what a great swap that would be.
Mucky Tundra  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 11:23:37 PM(UTC)
Yes please! LOL
gbguy20  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:20:52 AM(UTC)
I was hoping he played himself out of the league
musccy  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:17:45 AM(UTC)
One man's trash is another man's trash?
wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:12:35 AM(UTC)
gbguy20 said: Go to Quoted Post
I was hoping he played himself out of the league

What? and deprive bares fans the chance for screaming and moaning?
Nonstopdrivel  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:22:02 AM(UTC)
HaHa just can't resist giving the Packers a chance for the last laugh.
Rockmolder  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:20:53 AM(UTC)
Did I miss something? Did HaHa shit all over PackersHome?
Zero2Cool  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:37:26 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder said: Go to Quoted Post
Did I miss something? Did HaHa shit all over PackersHome?

He tried, but he was afraid of contact.
Rockmolder  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:43:59 PM(UTC)
I guess it's official now...

Bears add Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Quote:
The NFL’s No. 1 pass defense last year is adding some depth to the secondary.

The Bears are signing safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a one-year contract, NFL Network is reporting...
buckeyepackfan  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:05:16 PM(UTC)
1 year 3.1mil
Rockmolder  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:24:27 PM(UTC)
Bears sign S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (1 year, $3.5 million): A++ Grade

Quote:
This is EXACTLY what I was talking about earlier when I said that teams were irresponsible for spending tons of early-free agency money on safeties. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is every bit as good as some of the high-priced safety signings from earlier in the week, yet the Bears got him at a fraction of the price.

I found this to be unbelievable. How could the Bears get Ha Ha Clinton-Dix for just $3.5 million in 2019 when some of the other similar-caliber safeties are set to make eight figures per year? It's insane.

This is the best signing of the offseason right now, and it's not even close. I was going to write, "If I gave out A++ grades, this would earn it." Well, this is my Web site, and I can damn well give out an A++ if I want to. The Bears are getting an A++ for this absolutely absurd signing.
gbguy20  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:34:03 PM(UTC)
The difference the other safeties had multiple options and the bidding drove up the price. It's telling that this is the best deal haha could get.
steveishere  
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:52:08 PM(UTC)
Yeah lol the reason they only had to pay him 3.5 mil isn't because they were smart for waiting it's because he's not acutally similar quality to the other guys that got signed. That's not a bad deal though it's probably about what he's worth.
Nonstopdrivel  
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:59:17 PM(UTC)
The NFL’s No. 1 pass defense last year is adding some depth to the secondary.

How the mighty have fallen. It's crazy to think that a first-round pick who was a five-year starter can be relegated to "depth" status in just his sixth season.
sschind  
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:43:56 PM(UTC)

If he was so great we would not have traded him for a 4th round pick and the Redskins would have tried to resign him. For 3.5 million it's not a bad signing for the Bears as they need someone to replace Amos and I don't think he is as bad as some fans try to make him out to be but all in all I'd rather have Amos for what we are paying than Ha Ha for what the Bears are paying.
gbguy20  
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:45:03 PM(UTC)
Dude played like a pussy in hopes of staying healthy so he didn't screw up his big pay day. So much for that. What will he do this year? Learn from his mistakes or do it all over again?
beast  
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:11:03 PM(UTC)
They got Haha at a great price point... and reportedly took a smaller offer to go there.

What Haha (or his agent) want is to set them up for next year FA by getting with the best pass rush/defense they could. (and maybe rejoining his college S buddy).

The big down side for the Packers is that Haha might know tells of Rodgers or Adams that could stay will the Bears team for a while even if Haha doesn't.
Rockmolder  
#19 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 4:58:16 AM(UTC)
sschind said: Go to Quoted Post
If he was so great we would not have traded him for a 4th round pick and the Redskins would have tried to resign him. For 3.5 million it's not a bad signing for the Bears as they need someone to replace Amos and I don't think he is as bad as some fans try to make him out to be but all in all I'd rather have Amos for what we are paying than Ha Ha for what the Bears are paying.

If he was as horrible as everyone here makes him out to be, we wouldn't have gotten a 4th rounder for a guy with an expiring contract.

beast said: Go to Quoted Post
They got Haha at a great price point... and reportedly took a smaller offer to go there.

What Haha (or his agent) want is to set them up for next year FA by getting with the best pass rush/defense they could. (and maybe rejoining his college S buddy).

I think so, as well. And I wonder how it'll turn out. On one side, you get two of the better young safeties on one team. On the other side, you have two opportunists playing next to eachother. I bet they'll win them the game with three picks between the two of them one week, only to give up four huge plays and lose it for them the next.
gbguy20  
#20 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 7:07:23 AM(UTC)
If he was as horrible as everyone here makes him out to be, we wouldn't have gotten a 4th rounder for a guy with an expiring contract.

I think so, as well. And I wonder how it'll turn out. On one side, you get two of the better young safeties on one team. On the other side, you have two opportunists playing next to eachother. I bet they'll win them the game with three picks between the two of them one week, only to give up four huge plays and lose it for them the next.

Plenty of videos breaking down his horrible play the last 2 years. Ignore the name recognition and he is nothing special.

Also, fact is Washington traded a 4th for him, then benched him before the season was over, and then chose not to offer him even 3 million dollars to return, after they had just traded a 4th to get him! Does that not tell you something about his play? Come on man...
Rss Feed