Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2019-04-30T17:58:22Z
Zero2Cool
2019-04-30T18:38:01Z
Type in a full players name check out the magic!

Davante Adams

You should see a little icon at the end of his name, go ahead and click it!
Nonstopdrivel
2019-04-30T19:00:21Z
It doesn't seem to work in IE 11. Nevertheless, I have a boner from here to Green Bay just contemplating the possibilities. [pinkele]
Zero2Cool
2019-04-30T19:49:20Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

It doesn't seem to work in IE 11. Nevertheless, I have a boner from here to Green Bay just contemplating the possibilities. [pinkele]

This is a huge problem, and I'm not talking about it failing to work on IE11 for you, I am talking about a human being actually using IE11 when there are a handful of insanely better options. (Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Brave, Tor ...)

And it does work on IE11, I just tried it.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-04-30T20:15:57Z
What a lot of information. Back in the 80's and 90's I heard people talk about how THIS is the age of information. Compared to what is available today it's like their information was gathered by Neolithic man.
Nonstopdrivel
2019-04-30T22:32:31Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I am talking about a human being actually using IE11

For one thing, I laughed out loud at the thought of Tor being less of a pain in the ass than IE11. For another, I agree that it's a major problem that the only browser installed on the hospital computers is IE11.
Zero2Cool
2019-04-30T23:25:28Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

For one thing, I laughed out loud at the thought of Tor being less of a pain in the ass than IE11. For another, I agree that it's a major problem that the only browser installed on the hospital computers is IE11.

I didn't say less pain of an ass, I said better options.😝
gbguy20
2019-05-01T00:38:57Z
Zero2Cool
2019-06-13T12:08:18Z
This was pretty neat, however, it broked the tweeter and I like the tweeter more.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
yooperfan (14-May) : Congratulations NSD!
KRK (14-May) : Now you are truly Dr. NSD. Bravissimo
wpr (14-May) : Congratulations NSD. It's an honor in whatever form.
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : my*
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : Watching my medical school commencement from by living room. 😂
Cheesey (14-May) : My favorite position on the Packers is the PUNter!😝
Cheesey (14-May) : Does that mean I should be PUNished?🤪
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : I'd say most of your puns recently have been more of a stretch than string cheese, but Nostridamus was a masterpiece. I wouldn't nominate it for a Pullitzer anyway.
Cheesey (12-May) : LOL Wayne! I appreciate your comment. You and Non made me feel my “cheesiness” is still worth something here.
wpr (12-May) : I will apologize Cheesey. I saw it and considered it to be the typical cheese spread. I failed to recognize the masterpiece of pun it truly is. mea culpa
Cheesey (12-May) : Nonstop, I honestly wondered if anyone would get it! And you probably were the only one! Good job!🤪
Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : "Nostridamus" -- that might be your best pun yet, not least because it took me almost an entire day to get it.
Cheesey (11-May) : Wayne...is she gonna keep YOU?😂
Cheesey (11-May) : Nostridamis told me that Booger was being released....from the end of my finger!😁
wpr (10-May) : last December. I think I'll keep her.
wpr (10-May) : Today's Mother's Day. My wife can watch whatever she wants. What was on our tv? Pride and Prejudice? Sense and Sensibility? Something on Hallmark Chanel? Nope. Star Trek, Dr Who and now Packers-Bears
Zero2Cool (10-May) : Both guys on MNF are replaced.
KRK (10-May) : Seriously, IMO he was excellent in the role he was in the previous year
KRK (10-May) : To be fair to the guy it snot all his fault.
Cheesey (10-May) : No “Booger?” I heard he was hand picked!😂
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Booger McFarland won't be back in the MNF booth this year. And there is much rejoicing.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Happy Mothers Day to our resident Kevins: Zero2Cool and KRK.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Nah, my record is squeaky clean. It's just a reminder of better times and bad mistakes.
KRK (10-May) : NSD, when you have a history of crime, it can't be easy :-)
beast (9-May) : A link to it on twitter
Nonstopdrivel (9-May) : Filling out background check applications is so fucking depressing.
KRK (9-May) : Beast, where did you see that...re Watson/Bears.
beast (9-May) : And PFT pulls back information from before his draft (including his own words), to suggest Watson might currently be mistaken.
beast (9-May) : Deshaun Watson tweets "The bears NEVER ONCE talked to me.." when aruging against the Bears evaluating him... on a discussion about teams choicing QB based on race.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Yup. Make it like week 11 or something. Have some Hall of Fame induction thing or something.
Nonstopdrivel (8-May) : I would rather the entire league took off the same week.
Cheesey (8-May) : I don’t like it either, Zero. But there’s not much we can do about it.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : It'd be more important if the BYE was later. I don't like how the NFL does their BYE weeks.
Smokey (8-May) : Week 5 Bye as important as a game !
Zero2Cool (7-May) : And now it's being said Vikings week 1 vs Packers.
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts wk1 @Saints wk3 @49r's wk5 Yikes! 😁
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts-wk1 @Saints wam
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20h / Random Babble / KRK

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

27-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

27-May / Random Babble / TheKanataThrilla

26-May / Around The NFL / Cheesey

25-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

24-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-May / Random Babble / KRK

22-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / all_about_da_packers

22-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-May / Random Babble / KRK

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.