Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:58:22 AM(UTC)
Any of you hear about this website? www.PlayerProfiler.com ?

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/aaron-rodgers/

Aaron Rodgers

Edit ... OMG, this would be bitchin' cool!
https://www.playerprofil...tion-publisher-services/
Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:38:01 AM(UTC)
Type in a full players name check out the magic!

Davante Adams

You should see a little icon at the end of his name, go ahead and click it!
Nonstopdrivel  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:00:21 PM(UTC)
It doesn't seem to work in IE 11. Nevertheless, I have a boner from here to Green Bay just contemplating the possibilities. Pink Elephant
Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:49:20 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel said: Go to Quoted Post
It doesn't seem to work in IE 11. Nevertheless, I have a boner from here to Green Bay just contemplating the possibilities. Pink Elephant

This is a huge problem, and I'm not talking about it failing to work on IE11 for you, I am talking about a human being actually using IE11 when there are a handful of insanely better options. (Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Brave, Tor ...)

And it does work on IE11, I just tried it.
wpr  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:15:57 PM(UTC)
What a lot of information. Back in the 80's and 90's I heard people talk about how THIS is the age of information. Compared to what is available today it's like their information was gathered by Neolithic man.
Nonstopdrivel  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 3:32:31 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
I am talking about a human being actually using IE11

For one thing, I laughed out loud at the thought of Tor being less of a pain in the ass than IE11. For another, I agree that it's a major problem that the only browser installed on the hospital computers is IE11.
Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:25:28 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel said: Go to Quoted Post
For one thing, I laughed out loud at the thought of Tor being less of a pain in the ass than IE11. For another, I agree that it's a major problem that the only browser installed on the hospital computers is IE11.

I didn't say less pain of an ass, I said better options.Flapper
gbguy20  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 5:38:57 PM(UTC)
Cool site!
Zero2Cool  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:08:18 AM(UTC)
This was pretty neat, however, it broked the tweeter and I like the tweeter more.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Cheesey (8h) : Yup. They blew it. They had their chances. They never should have lost.
wpr (9h) : #6 ranked Wisconsin lost to pitiful Illinois. I guess they won't make the playoffs. Oh snap.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Chiefs have signed veteran DT Mike Pennel and released DT Terrell McClain, per source.
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : opposing QB is David Kizor. Deshones little brother
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : Listening to local HSFB opposo
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Rodgers still does QB sneak play.
Dulak (18-Oct) : I remember when rodgers used to do those was like his staple ... now he doesnt - doesnt want to get messed up
Dulak (18-Oct) : Not unlucky Kevin ... the QB sneak is one tough thing to do especially for a little guy like mahomes ...
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Packers are ruling out Davante Adams vs. the Raiders
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Yeah, Aikman was saying Mahomes won't be running due to his ankle injury. Then plays later, QB sneak, and gets hit awkward. Unlucky.
Dulak (18-Oct) : If you guys watched the game; I think the announcers were talking about how he hurt his ankle and needs to be careful with it and then like a couple plays later he does a QB sneak (which is often pret
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Of course he also misses their game against the Vikings
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : Mahomes out 3 weeks. Will not play against us. We definitely catch a break there.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Oct) : It is an amzaing thing about football. Looked like a pretty simple QB sneak.
Nonstopdrivel (18-Oct) : Patella dislocation—that can be excruciating.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Sure hope the Madden curse didn't bite Mahomes.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : @adamteicher They're bringing the cart on the field now for Mahomes.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : jerks
buckeyepackfan (17-Oct) : Detroit claims Tra Carson.
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Say goodnight to Za'Darius Smith's third-down sack celebrations. He said Matt LaFleur is clamping down on them. Per PackersNews
Cheesey (17-Oct) : Gbguy, you don’t look so good. Time for a SICK DAY!
gbguy20 (17-Oct) : turns out I have to work during the raiders game. how the heck did i manage to schedule myself for that??
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers signed CB Tremon Smith to practice squad
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Packers inquired about Emanuel Sanders.
gbguy20 (16-Oct) : should have been cut in march
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : averaging fewer yards per target and is on pace to catch fewer passes and gain fewer yards than in 2018.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : @zachkruse2 Jimmy Graham had a tough first season in Green Bay in 2018. Through six games in 2019, he's averaging fewer yards per catch, catching a lower percentage of targets, averaging fewer yards p
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Josh Reynolds ccould be an option as well, seems to run crisp routes and gets good action as a slot,
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Kupp is most likely off limits, but Cooks or Woods with some decent contracts might allow them to recoup a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Not sure its something we should/would do, but something to think ab
FLORIDA PACKER88 (16-Oct) : Shot in the dark here...but with the Rams dealing...wonder if one of their wideouts might be on the table to recoup a pick?
buckeyepackfan (16-Oct) : Packers Defense had ONE - 5yd penalty called against them all night! FANTASTIC!
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Crazy.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Rams acquired Jalen Ramsey from the Jaguars in exchange for a 2020 first-rounder, a 2021 first-rounder, and 2021 fourth-round pick
Mucky Tundra (16-Oct) : Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams for 2 1st rounders!
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Green Bay leads the NFL in “beneficiary yards” this season, which is when a team’s opponent is called for a penalty. The Packers have accrued 501 yards through penalties.
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Packers being down 13 and win. They've done it more than anyone in some years. Gotta look that up
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Packers' win on Monday night was the first time in 2019 and only the 13th time since 2010 that a team turned the ball over 3 or more times without producing a takeaway and still won the game.
gbguy20 (15-Oct) : oh you guys are referring to the refs. i forgot all about that already
Porforis (15-Oct) : Don't deserve that W... But also haven't deserved a lot of Ls. How many times have we been hosed? Not always even but it roughly evens out
Cheesey (15-Oct) : Our D held them to field goals. Only one TD
Cheesey (15-Oct) : How many times have we been hosed by the refs?
Cheesey (15-Oct) : Yup, true dat. But I’ll take it!!!
gbguy20 (15-Oct) : not sure how you can argue that Kevin
Zero2Cool (15-Oct) : Didn't deserve that W.
buckeyepackfan (14-Oct) : Good Evening Packer Fans! Gamenight! Go! Pack! Go!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : True, Packers win, they will have 3 wins already and ain't even half-through season!
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Packers lose, then Lions are 1st place alone. Tie helps them.
Porforis (14-Oct) : Minnesota is 4 -2. Packers are 4-1. Yes they'd still hold the tiebreaker over MN if the season ended after tonight but bottom line is, let's win!
Cheesey (14-Oct) : If Packers win, then the worst they can do in the division is 50%
Zero2Cool (14-Oct) : Geez, I guess so. Packers would be .667 Lions would be .700
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys