Zero2Cool
4 years ago
This is pretty great. There is probably a dozen videos if you open the link.

UserPostedImage
sschind
4 years ago

This is pretty great. There is probably a dozen videos if you open the link.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Yeah, but this one was against the purple guys so its probably the best one. Did he get the sack on the play as well?

After watching it 20 or 30 times though it doesn't lose anything.
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago
I went to a preseason game back in 1994(?) at Camp Randall and the whole stadium chanted "REG-GIE! REG-GIE! REG-GIE!" for several minutes when he was removed from the game after playing a series or two. A PRESEASON game! You would have thought it was a December home game and he was in the running for MVP.

E-Ticket: Super Victims 

"OK, go ahead"

They were just three little words. Three little words Max Lane wishes he could take back. Three little words that sealed his fate in Super Bowl XXXI in 1997.

A perspective on being on the other side of Reggie's dominance
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
Maybe the best football player ever.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago

Yeah, but this one was against the purple guys so its probably the best one. Did he get the sack on the play as well?

After watching it 20 or 30 times though it doesn't lose anything.

Originally Posted by: sschind 

Yep, Reggie got a sack off of it. Looks like it was about a 13 yard loss
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago
Mike Golic Reminds Us Why We Loved Reggie White  

In the middle of the game, a young offensive tackle started talking trash to Reggie White and swore at him profusely. Reggie responded by saying, "don't you cuss me." This got the young lineman talking more and more, swearing at Reggie. Each time Reggie replied with the same answer, "don't you cuss me." Eventually, Clyde Simmons, Golic, Jerome Brown, and Seth Joyner attempted to calm Reggie down as they could see how mad he was getting, but Reggie was able to keep his cool. In response, Reggie simply told the young lineman, "Jesus is coming....Jesus is coming....Jesus is coming."

Before he lined up for the next play, Golic told the guard in front of him, "Just to let you know, I'm taking a play off. I need to see this!" As the young offensive lineman approached the line of scrimmage, he continued to talk trash and cuss at Reggie. Once they got into their stances, Reggie repeated, "Jesus is coming...Jesus is coming...Jesus is coming". When the ball was snapped, Reggie yelled,"Here comes Jesus!!!!" and hit the lineman in the chest, shoving him back into the quarterback for a sack. Reggie then stood over the young lineman and said, "I told you don't cuss me."

Not suprisingly, the player didn't say another word to Reggie the rest of the game.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
Great Reggie White additions to this topic!
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
It really sucks how little footage there is available of him.
Mucky Tundra
4 years ago
If NY Giants coach Bill Parcells got his way in 1984 draft, Reggie White would have been Lawrence Taylor's teammate 

Can you imagine Lawrence Taylor on the right side and Reggie White on the left with Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick creating schemes for them to wreck offenses? Just convincing quarterbacks to get off the team bus and into the stadium would have been a problem.

LT came awfully close to partnering with White on the Giants to form the most devastating 1-2 pass rush combination in NFL history.

The funny thing about the two on the same team is they couldn't have been more different as people: Reggie the ordained minister vs LT with cocaine and hookers
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
4 years ago
It was helpful to Reggie in the Super Bowl year to have Sean Jones on the side setting and edge and applying pressure.
Hopefully with will get some of that this year from the Smiths, Gary, and Fackrell.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (10h) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (10h) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (16h) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
beast (3-Apr) : Using Patterson as RB and RB/WR tweener... so I think they also signed Patterson as a 3rd down RB, not just a kick returner as articles are
beast (3-Apr) : I think PFT missed the real Steelers/Patterson connection, Steelers new OC Arthur Smith has been Patterson's head coach the last 3 years
wpr (2-Apr) : It has Martha. I was stunned when I was in HS to learn Iowa was still playing half court BB in the 70's.
Martha Careful (2-Apr) : Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese...women's sports has come a long way. GREAT TO SEE!!
Martha Careful (31-Mar) : Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
dfosterf (28-Mar) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (28-Mar) : Yes
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : No.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Random Babble / Martha Careful

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.