Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
Just because you're not in the viewing market and/or can't afford the cable/satellite prices doesn't mean you shouldn't get to watch your favorite team. We understand.

A few options with various levels of success.

1. BilaSport.Net - link 

2. SportSurge.Net - link 

3. VIP Box - link 

4. Buff Stream = link 

Local TV Map
http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php 
Nonstopdrivel
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• Stream Sports - link [/list]

• This link is dead. Thought you might like to know.
    Smokey
    I usually don't read permanent Announcements or Sticky threads as they are usually boring , self-serving threads that generally focus on a sites most narrow interest . This thread I've seen and always passed by as one of those threads. However this thread may be the answer to help many that need just such advice .

The true test however is always best seen in the final results of the actual reality . The test will receive ,
    as always , a final grade .
    Zero2Cool
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.
    wpr

Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.

I almost always ck w 506sports to see the schedule.
    Nonstopdrivel
    This site offers one of the cleanest streaming experiences I've seen online. There's only one banner ad on the page -- no popover ads that obscure the stream, much less those ads that have no obvious close button -- and the visual quality of the stream is typically fantastic. If you're tired of grappling with the blizzard of ads, give BuffStream a try.

http://buffstream.com/watch/nfl-live.php 
    Zero2Cool
    This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 
    Smokey
    Feedback on these sites would be helpful. I shall try to report on sites that I visit.

Vipbox does work, but only if you have the patience to fight off the betting sites trying to lure you in. The earliest I have succeeded was halfway through the 2nd qtr of a game.

I will experiment with others and report back. 😲
    sschind

This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

sschind
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

maybe not. Can't get the game this week and it won't let me log in. Just keep getting adds for other sites. every time I click on the join button it brings me to another site. Too bad, it worked fine last week.

Nonstopdrivel
    It's working fine now.
    sschind
    Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

It's working fine now.

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.
    Zero2Cool
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.

I've never been prompted for anything on the bilasports, but I also have the Chrome browser addon to block ads.
    leocat99
    You can try "NFL live streaming" from the google play store. You will have to reinstall it every week and sometimes during the game because it seems like the NFL is trying to shut them down all the time.

Works okay most of the time. Sometimes it freezes up. Better than paying $400 for NFL Sunday ticket.
    Zero2Cool
    Updated.
    Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (2h) : @mattschneidman Gutekunst said Packers weighed adding an "explosive offensive player" at trade deadline but worthy options simply weren't there.
    Zero2Cool (2h) : @zachkruse2 Brian Gutekunst said the Packers have to "take a long look at inside linebacker" this offseason
    Zero2Cool (2h) : @TomSilverstein Gutekunst said he's from the Ron Wolf school of player acquisition and that means if there's a quarterback they like and think can be a starter in the league, they won't hesitate to ob
    Zero2Cool (23-Jan) : Vikings make Gary Kubiak offensive coordinator
    Zero2Cool (23-Jan) : I wouldn't mind Robbie Anderson
    gbguy20 (23-Jan) : i want mike lafleur
    gbguy20 (23-Jan) : yeah that seemed promising as well. i know much less about him.
    beast (23-Jan) : I'm thinking we sign the Jets WR that we looked into trade for
    gbguy20 (22-Jan) : peter bukowski says we should trade for Robert Woods. i like that idea.
    gbguy20 (22-Jan) : on its face those numbers sound terrible. though i wonder what our situation comes out to
    gbguy20 (22-Jan) : will be available in FA. lets get him.
    gbguy20 (22-Jan) : the coeboys have 110 mil invested in 9 players next year. none of them are named dak, cooper or jones. add the 30+ expected for dak and it comes to 78% of the expected cap. im assuming cooper will ve
    Zero2Cool (22-Jan) : Sad ... Mr. Peanut.
    Nonstopdrivel (22-Jan) : I've been joking for years that they should give something like this a try, but I never thought I'd see it happen.
    Nonstopdrivel (22-Jan) : Holy shit, NFL is adapting a rule from rugby for the Pro Bowl.
    Porforis (21-Jan) : Same, NSD.
    Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : FEAR THE MOTHERFUCKING DEER YO!
    Nonstopdrivel (21-Jan) : These Bucks are running roughshod through the NBA. I wish basketball inspired me with a tenth of the passion that football does.
    Mucky Tundra (21-Jan) : How did Andy Reid celebrate yesterdays win? “I had a cheeseburger and went to bed.”
    Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Spend it on OG or WR, those are the too biggest needs. WR obviously clear 1 need.
    KRK (21-Jan) : I rather spend the money on the interior of both lines and ILB
    RickLM (20-Jan) : Yes. Hunter Henry is someone I want. How do you feel about Corey Littleton? I think he's worth a look too.
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : Sign TE HUNTER HENRY
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : Henry Ruggs III to Packers at 30.
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : Kris Richard for DC?
    beast (20-Jan) : Nope, 72 and we don't have the CBs for his system
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : Wade Phillips for DC?
    Cheesey (20-Jan) : Must have been a Chicago fan
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : bear?
    Zero2Cool (20-Jan) : “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Packers Chat Room - initialized.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Unless the Packers make it.
    PhoenixPackerFan60 (19-Jan) : Chiefs in SB. It's their year this year.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Shout enter button sucks while viewing forum, no workie.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Shout works great.
    buckeyepackfan (19-Jan) : Check
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : @mattschneidman #Packers punter JK Scott (illness) is expected to play in today’s NFC Championship Game after being added to the injury report as questionable yesterday, per source.
    Mucky Tundra (19-Jan) : Can't count them out after last week but I doubt Vrabel will make poor choices like O'Brien did
    Mucky Tundra (19-Jan) : Chiefs falling behind early again
    Cheesey (19-Jan) : On any given day. If we didn’t belong, we wouldn’t be here.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Matt LaFleur might have lost play calling duties to Arthur Smith if he didn't get GB HC job. Crazy
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Play clean game and Packers can win easily
    PhoenixPackerFan60 (19-Jan) : I think they have a chance. Not a good one, but a chance.
    PhoenixPackerFan60 (19-Jan) : Every single prognosticator on TV says Packers don't belong in this game. Every one is baffled by the 14 wins. Even a couple said this team is an 8-8 caliber team or 9-7, at best but somehow stumb
    gbguy20 (19-Jan) : t-minus 7 hours
    gbguy20 (19-Jan) : game day.
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : Let's fucking go!!!
    gbguy20 (19-Jan) : fuck yes. ALL IN!
    Zero2Cool (19-Jan) : #Packers activate safety Raven Greene from IR
    Zero2Cool (18-Jan) : I remember Dotson arriving in the airport with a leather jacket. The guy looked like a difference maker. he was just average, but that was enough
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2019 Packers Schedule
    Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    BRONCOS
    Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
    EAGLES
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Cowboys
    Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    RAIDERS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
    Chiefs
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    Chargers
    Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
    PANTHERS
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
    49ers
    Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
    REDSKINS
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
    BEARS
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Lions
    Think About It
    Think About It
    Recent Topics
    1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

22-Jan / Around The NFL / beast

21-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

21-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.