GPG asked 'where are the stories now about Lefleur and Rodgers?'
The first rule of muckraking is that you must save you dirty laundry and innuendo for when they are not easily disproven or where are elements of doubt. Otherwise, the muckraker loses his leverage. These stories will only come up after a loss or sub-par performance.
Then you can expect the following to be asked. They will never be asked after a win, especially over the Bares:
- 'Aaron, did you agree with the call?'
- 'Do you think you had the right personnel grouping for the situation"
- 'Why are your numbers so much worse under Lafleur than McCarthy/'
- 'Coach, did you thing Aaron should have changed that play.'
- 'Why do you thing his performance is down? Isn't he buying in?