Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
This was awesome!
TheKanataThrilla
This and Sidney Crosby scoring the OT Olympic gold medal goal for Canada were probably the loudest I screamed at my tv.
wpr
Love that play. A great finish to a somewhat frustrating game.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Porforis (20-Feb) : Merge the NFL with the Arena Football League, CFL, and XFL.
Nonstopdrivel (20-Feb) : There are only four teams per division. How are they going to admit seven teams per division to the playoffs? 🤔
Porforis (20-Feb) : I mean yes, that extra team will likely end up being that team in a competitive conference that didnt' get in because of that sub-500 team and the dumb rules, but you'll still have that bad team in th
Porforis (20-Feb) : There's already people screaming for rule changes everytime a .500 or below team makes the playoffs, now you want to let MORE bad teams get in?
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Almost half a conference makes playoffs????
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : stupid idea
buckeyepackfan (20-Feb) : 7 teams from each division make playoffs starting 2020. 17 game schedule coming lin a year or two.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : it works every time if you are not viewing the forum. stupid, i know.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : took me 4 tries to get that to go through. i can amost never get this chatbox to work anymore, and that is using the send button. no matter what device im using.
gbguy20 (20-Feb) : still don't have a new WR coach...i feel like this has been forgotten about.
Zero2Cool (20-Feb) : Adding something
KRK (19-Feb) : Z, I screwed up in the Cleveland thread wanting to start a new topic...1000 pardons
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : Report: Josh Rosen 'likely' to stay in Miami
Zero2Cool (19-Feb) : What makes him a jackwagon?
gbguy20 (18-Feb) : jimmy still the highest paid jackwagon around
Zero2Cool (18-Feb) : Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal with the Seahawks, per @AdamSchefter
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yep its been awhile hasnt it
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yes I am
yooperfan (15-Feb) : It's been a while but are you the chick from the Ashland/Superior area?
wpr (15-Feb) : missing you
Packerchick (15-Feb) : everyone
Packerchick (15-Feb) : I missed everyoe
Packerchick (15-Feb) : Hello. Its been a long time for me here. How is everyone?
Zero2Cool (14-Feb) : Redskins are releasing CB Josh Norman, source says. Intriguing situation to watch, as he now has time to find his new team ahead of free agency
Zero2Cool (11-Feb) : Former CB Davon House, who played six seasons in Green Bay, has retired as a member of the #Packers.
gbguy20 (11-Feb) : nope
beast (11-Feb) : I can't seem to pull up PFT articles on my phone, anyone else having this problem?
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Packers name Connor Lewis offensive quality control coach
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Vikings added former Packers’ DC Dom Capers to the 2020 coaching staff as senior defensive assistant.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : These guys look so much smaller than NFL players.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : The feed seems fuzzy. Are they broadcasting the games in SD?
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : i did. it was entertaining. i'll watch again if its over the air
hardrocker950 (9-Feb) : anyone watching XFL?
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : That should be gooder with the update. But gotta wait until it's stable
wpr (7-Feb) : I guess you have post, "Read, no additional comments."
Porforis (7-Feb) : I mean, I regularly lurk but I really don't pay attention to offseason moves, the draft, etc so I don't have much to add.
gbguy20 (6-Feb) : Hate the offseason. only like 17 active users here during the season and turns into 2 in the offseason
Zero2Cool (6-Feb) : Yeah, shout doesn't work while viewing the forum all that well.
wpr (6-Feb) : Hey! My shout finally worked. First time in a couple of weeks! Nice!
wpr (6-Feb) : It's been kind of slow around here.
buckeyepackfan (6-Feb) : Bill to re-name bridge after Bart Starr moving forward
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Oh boy, we got mock drafts already.
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Abbreviations are the downfall to humans. Lazy as shit.
gbguy20 (4-Feb) : RIH is a concerning thing to say
buckeyepackfan (4-Feb) : RIH Wille Wood
Mucky Tundra (3-Feb) : You know, I'm not sure. Maybe it was both drops and overshots?
KRK (3-Feb) : Re MVS, he kind of lost me when he didn't get his feet in bounds on a potential easy TD catch. Great speed, I am not sure of the rest of the game.
Zero2Cool (3-Feb) : Were drops the issue or was the issue Rodgers couldn't hit him in stride?
Mucky Tundra (3-Feb) : I felt after his drops became an issue for MVS they should have used him on some jet sweeps to take things back to square one for him (do one thing and do it well and go from there)
Zero2Cool (3-Feb) : Can't help feeling Valdes-Scantling could be doing Deebo Samuel stuff
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
39m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-Feb / Around The NFL / wpr

21-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Feb / GameDay Threads / Nonstopdrivel

19-Feb / Around The NFL / KRK

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

17-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15-Feb / Community Welcome! / gbguy20

15-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

13-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.