Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kanco Connection  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:32:11 PM(UTC)
Hello Packer crew! First time here with you all and happy to be here. Born in Wauwatosa but did not get to grow up in the homeland. Still, held onto the packer love and my folks made sure that never died. Excited about the season. Just as important, excited about getting to go to Lambeau Field this year. Taking my son and looking forward to it. First post. Gonna have to figure out nav on this forum...Thanks for having me.
Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:37:24 PM(UTC)
Kanco Connection said: Go to Quoted Post
Hello Packer crew! First time here with you all and happy to be here. Born in Wauwatosa but did not get to grow up in the homeland. Still, held onto the packer love and my folks made sure that never died. Excited about the season. Just as important, excited about getting to go to Lambeau Field this year. Taking my son and looking forward to it. First post. Gonna have to figure out nav on this forum...Thanks for having me.

Welcome!

Sounds like you were raised right! :-)
wpr  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:28:23 PM(UTC)
Welcome. It's a lot of fun to go to a game with my son. We build some pretty good memories.
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:16:30 PM(UTC)
WELCOME Kanco!
Always room for another Packer fan!
KRK  
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:29:58 AM(UTC)
Kanco,

if you get the opportunity, you might find the game chat very worthwhile. When I am watching by myself, I find it very calming to know in real time that others are experiencing the same joy, torment, frustration, etc.

Further, some of the guys post interesting statistics, etc. which are not on the network.

Around game time, simply log in and go up to the "chat" at the top of the page.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Nonstopdrivel (8m) : I'm enjoying such a delightful sense of schadenfreude after the walloping the Vikings put on the Eagles.
KRK (4h) : NYJ DAL flags on 7 consecutive plays....and hard to argue with any of them
TheKanataThrilla (8h) : Minshew sure does not look like a 6th round rookie
Zero2Cool (8h) : Cardinals are reportedly fielding trade calls from teams interested in star cornerback Patrick Peterson
TheKanataThrilla (9h) : Savage being out is really going to hurt
Zero2Cool (11h) : No Mike Daniels against the Packers Monday night.
gbguy20 (13h) : n doubtful
gbguy20 (13h) : Darnell savage and tonyan also out. tony brow
packerfanoutwest (13-Oct) : sux, but he's not needed against the Lions
Zero2Cool (12-Oct) : Zoroastrianism
Zero2Cool (12-Oct) : Davante Adams will not play Monday night, Matt LaFleur said.
Zero2Cool (11-Oct) : LaFleur liked Tra Carson's reliability Sunday, not just running ball but pass pro. Reason he was promoted over Dexter Williams.
gbguy20 (11-Oct) : he left because he missed smokey too much
Zero2Cool (10-Oct) : Packers list Aaron Rodgers as limited by knee injury
buckeyepackfan (10-Oct) : Williams and Lindsley practice!
buckeyepackfan (10-Oct) : Bad...Davante still out. Good.
buckeyepackfan (10-Oct) : Bad...Davante still out. Good
wpr (10-Oct) : Last visit here was 3 Sept .
Zero2Cool (10-Oct) : He's tweeting, so he is at least alive.
TheKanataThrilla (10-Oct) : Does anyone know why nerdmann stopped posting? A little worried about the guy. Don't know if anyone messages him.
gbguy20 (10-Oct) : weird the stat i saw said all other rookie coaches are 4-19-1
Zero2Cool (10-Oct) : Packers are 4-1 (.800), while the seven other first-year coaches are 6-26-1 (.197).
Zero2Cool (10-Oct) : Nice!
Cheesey (10-Oct) : Yup! That’s what I got!
Zero2Cool (10-Oct) : Sewn numbers and painted stripes = authentic.
Cheesey (10-Oct) : The REAL kind, sewn on name and numbers. What a deal!
Cheesey (10-Oct) : Went with my wife to St. Vinnies thrift store. Got an authentic Clay Matthews Jersey, perfect shape, $5.25!
gbguy20 (10-Oct) : think of it this way. give up a 50k job for the potential to earn 500k if they manage to last just a year on a roster. they come out ahead.
gbguy20 (10-Oct) : lots of things don't give up on their dream until forced to. the reward outweighs tge risk to a certain point in their ife
Nonstopdrivel (10-Oct) : I think for me it would depend on what kind of civilian job I'd managed to secure in the interim. No use screwing up a good thing for a pie-in-the-sky shot at a dream.
Nonstopdrivel (10-Oct) : If a team that had previously cut you brought you in for a workout, would you be open to signing with the practice squad?
KRK (9-Oct) : I would like to see either/or Pennel or Williams. Lancaster and Lowry have been disappointing IMO
Zero2Cool (9-Oct) : PFF has Chandon Sullivan and Will Redmond with highest defensive grades
Zero2Cool (9-Oct) : Something like that.
buckeyepackfan (9-Oct) : CM3 out till week 10 with broken jaw.
Zero2Cool (8-Oct) : Packers worked out Packers: Rico Gathers, Mike Pennel, Sly Williams
Zero2Cool (8-Oct) : A team, dunno. A room, very easily. They interviewed him. lol
beast (8-Oct) : But how well did the Packers know LaFleur's command of a team and room before hiring him? (We'll never know)
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : hhaha great stat
Mucky Tundra (8-Oct) : Christian McCaffrey has 866 yards from scrimmage. The New York Jets have 718
Zero2Cool (8-Oct) : @RobDemovsky Most think he was hired for his offensive philosophies and schemes, but perhaps Matt LaFleur’s command of a team and room went underrated.
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : seahawks +2 vs browns. Slam it while you can!
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : just a thought. he fumbled at the one yard line this weekend and now they traded for another wr. figure maybe they're switching him out.
Zero2Cool (8-Oct) : Really? Raiders gonna cut Davis??
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : turns out this guy is just a tool
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : apparently, baker mayfield refused to shake hands with the 49ers during the coin toss. they made him pay for it all night.
gbguy20 (8-Oct) : maybe the raiders are cutting tdavis after his fumble
KRK (8-Oct) : 49ers are frigging terrific. Both lines are awesome
Nonstopdrivel (8-Oct) : I hope it was one damn sexy pic.
Zero2Cool (8-Oct) : Bills ship WR Zay Jones to Raiders for pic
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

13-Oct / Random Babble / KRK

11-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

10-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

10-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackerTraxx

10-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

10-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

10-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

9-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

9-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

9-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

9-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

8-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

Headlines