Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
34 Pages«<323334

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yooperfan  
#661 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:52:18 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
Ouch.

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.
Maybe the Packers defense isn't that good.
Tackling is still a problem.

go.pack.go.  
#662 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:11:06 PM(UTC)
yooperfan said: Go to Quoted Post
Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.
Maybe the Packers defense isn't that good.
Tackling is still a problem.

It looked like the DB’s were afraid to hit Cook. They tried shoe string tackles and it didn’t work.

Those stats are also skewed because of big plays.
buckeyepackfan  
#663 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:18:18 PM(UTC)
THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS AFTER WEEK 2!!!
PACKERS........2-0-0
Lions...............1-0-1
Vikings............1-1-0
Bears...............1-1-0

Bring on The Broncos!

Updated by user Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:36:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cheesey  
#664 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:46:32 PM(UTC)
I went to a Vikings fan board to see how they were handling this.
They HATE Cousins!!!
Made me laugh!
Nonstopdrivel  
#665 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:04:43 PM(UTC)
Here's a stat that will make you cringe: After the first three drives, Green Bay's possessions went fumble, three-and-out, punt, downs, punt, fumble, punt, punt, three-and-out, three-and-out, punt. Ugh.

Oh, Martinez had 13 tackles.
go.pack.go.  
#666 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:40:49 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan said: Go to Quoted Post
THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS AFTER WEEK 2!!!
PACKERS........2-0-0
Lions...............1-0-1
Vikings............1-1-0
Bears...............1-1-0

Bring on The Broncos!

Bears should be 0-2. Refs screwed the Broncos with a horrendous roughing the passer call on the last drive.

Setting us up for a desperate Denver team that will be in need of a win.
Mucky Tundra  
#667 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:19:32 PM(UTC)
Loving this defense!

UserPostedImage
wpr  
#668 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 6:58:59 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/15/aaron-rodgers-matt-lafleur-have-their-first-in-game-awkward-moment/

UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra  
#669 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:43:50 PM(UTC)

Phew!!
Edit:
go.pack.go.  
#670 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:55:30 PM(UTC)
Mucky Tundra said: Go to Quoted Post

Phew!!

Did not even know about this injury. That could be/could have been bad.
Mucky Tundra  
#671 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:03:43 PM(UTC)
UserPostedImage
gbguy20  
#672 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 5:49:48 AM(UTC)
I like Brett's shirt
Porforis  
#673 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 9:25:35 AM(UTC)
Loving this defense!

UserPostedImage

That actually kinda pissed me off that they spent like 45 seconds celebrating, complete with an endzone pose for a fumble recovery. Return it for a touchdown? Sure, go ahead and celebrate for a bit and pose in the endzone if you must. But having the whole team run to the endzone, pose, and have a few players continue celebrating after the fact, for a fumble recovery?
wpr  
#674 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 9:50:53 AM(UTC)
Porforis said: Go to Quoted Post
That actually kinda pissed me off that they spent like 45 seconds celebrating, complete with an endzone pose for a fumble recovery. Return it for a touchdown? Sure, go ahead and celebrate for a bit and pose in the endzone if you must. But having the whole team run to the endzone, pose, and have a few players continue celebrating after the fact, for a fumble recovery?

I was a bit put off by it too. I chalked it up to grumpy old man syndrome. Welcome to the club. There's no age limit or gender requirements. *Wheeze, cough*
go.pack.go.  
#675 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:01:35 AM(UTC)

I disagree. As long as it is legal, why not? This young defense has an energy to it that I’ve never seen. I think it’s a good thing.

And I’m pretty sure this was after the Preston Smith interception.
Mucky Tundra  
#676 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:41:17 AM(UTC)

Is a 17 man endzone celebration a little much for a turnover? Sure! But if that's the cost of a good defense, I'm willing to pay. I'll take this over the lifeless corpse that's been shambling around and masquerading as a defense the past decade.

go.pack.go. said: Go to Quoted Post
I disagree. As long as it is legal, why not? This young defense has an energy to it that I’ve never seen. I think it’s a good thing.

And I’m pretty sure this was after the Preston Smith interception.

I think the biggest thing that sticks out about this unit is that functions as a whole, not 11 guys doing their own thing on the field.
wpr  
#677 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:55:25 AM(UTC)
Is a 17 man endzone celebration a little much for a turnover? Sure! But if that's the cost of a good defense, I'm willing to pay. I'll take this over the lifeless corpse that's been shambling around and masquerading as a defense the past decade.

I think the biggest thing that sticks out about this unit is that functions as a whole, not 11 guys doing their own thing on the field.

My initial thought of the photo was, "17 players? No wonder they got the int. Good thing they didn't get flagged."

I decided it was too Cheesey.
gbguy20  
#678 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 1:02:33 PM(UTC)
I agree with what's been said here. Is it over the top? Sure is. It is great to gave a defense that is 1 unit and has a great energy that we haven't seen in years? Sure is. I'm not worried about this. I'll be worried if it stops.
Cheesey  
#679 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 1:53:44 PM(UTC)
wpr said: Go to Quoted Post
My initial thought of the photo was, "17 players? No wonder they got the int. Good thing they didn't get flagged."

I decided it was too Cheesey.

There is no such thing as “too Cheesey”!!!Laugh
beast  
#680 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 2:08:23 PM(UTC)
The celebration was a bit overkill for me, BUT I FUCKING LOVE that they did it as a group!

Team building chemistry! That's way more important than other bullshit, sticking together as one unit.

Also not being talked about, I really enjoyed them land 🏊 swimming the end zone as unit, before the photos/posing, which I was all for.
Rss Feed