Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nonstopdrivel  
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:04:19 AM(UTC)
She considered them to have a brother-sister relationship? Then why was she sharing a bed with him. You don't sleep in the same bed with your adult brother.

Also, if you're having daily panic attacks and suicidal ideations from someone jerking off on your back, you were probably a whackjob before the incident ever occurred.
GoPack1984  
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 7:27:35 PM(UTC)
https://haaslawpllc.com/.../2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

First of all, she most likely brushed off the first two incidents and minimized them as described in this complaint. Sexual assault and harassment have been minimized forever...women are taught to "just deal." Whether she was raped or not, going back doesn't change what happened.

The suicidal ideations began after the alleged rape, not the ejaculation on the back incident.

Being familiar with gymnastics, typically elite and NCAA gymnasts are disciplined, good students, and often grow up very sheltered because of all the time they spend in the gym, missing out on regular activities at school. Ms. Taylor also grew up in a religious family, so between that and her lack of life experience, I think it's pretty understandable how she could have put herself in such vulnerable situations.
Cheesey  
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:00:24 AM(UTC)
Good valid points gopack.
Just because she acted in a way that doesn’t make sense to us doesn’t mean she’s not telling the truth.
Look at all the girls that were molested by that gymnastics man. He would do things to them under the guise that it was “normal”, all the while he was molesting them. The young girls didn’t know he was using his position to get his jollies. He did this to hundreds of young girls over many years.
So who knows what was going through the woman’s mind when things were happening. The only way to get it all would be to see all the information and actually hear her tell it.
KRK  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:06:19 AM(UTC)
CBS Pittsburgh reported:
Quote:

Pittsburgh Doctor Claims Antonio Brown Repeatedly Farted In His Face, Owes Him $11,500
September 17, 2019 at 9:40 am

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Pittsburgh area doctor is the latest to file a lawsuit against former Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.

Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.

Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.

Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.

TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.

“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

Prisk runs Prisk Orthopaedics and Wellness in Monroeville, he filed the suit earlier this month.

RELATED STORIES: More Antonio Brown Stories

The new allegations are part of a Sports Illustrated report in which another woman accused Brown of sexual misconduct in 2017 in Pittsburgh.

The first accusation came days after the wide receiver was released from the Oakland Raiders and signed with the New England Patriots hours later.

His former trainer filed a federal lawsuit against Brown, accusing him of three separate accounts of sexual assault and rape.

Now, the Sports Illustrated report details the story of an anonymous woman who claims she was hired by Brown to paint a mural of him in his Pittsburgh home.

According to the report, Brown flirted with her and made her uncomfortable before the atmosphere “curdled.”

The woman told Sports Illustrated that she was kneeling and painting when she turned to find Brown standing behind her “naked, holding a small hand towel over his genitals.”
KRK  
#25 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 1:17:24 PM(UTC)
Patriots just released him.
Cheesey  
#26 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 2:58:29 PM(UTC)
11grand for farting in his face????
I’ll let him fart in my face for 11 grand!
Mucky Tundra  
#27 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 4:09:51 PM(UTC)
9 million for one games work. And to think, the Pats would have spanked the Fins by 35 without him.
wpr  
#28 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 6:48:50 PM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post
11grand for farting in his face????
I’ll let him fart in my face for 11 grand!

Yeah we know you would. You kinky #$%#^%W@*& Laugh
Zero2Cool  
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:03:43 AM(UTC)
Mucky Tundra said: Go to Quoted Post
9 million for one games work. And to think, the Pats would have spanked the Fins by 35 without him.

What? No.

$5 million was to be paid Sept 23rd. He's not on the roster, therefore, he probably won't get the money.
Mucky Tundra  
#30 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:55:58 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
What? No.

$5 million was to be paid Sept 23rd. He's not on the roster, therefore, he probably won't get the money.

Ah, thought he was getting 9 million guaranteed with another 21 million signing bonuses due at sometime to equal the 30 million he was gonna get from Oakland.
Zero2Cool  
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 6:59:49 AM(UTC)
Mucky Tundra said: Go to Quoted Post
Ah, thought he was getting 9 million guaranteed with another 21 million signing bonuses due at sometime to equal the 30 million he was gonna get from Oakland.

Sounds like he isn't getting squat lol

But then again?

Updated by user Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:47:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cheesey  
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 9:04:27 AM(UTC)
Man.....Brown is a train wreck.
Every time he opens his mouth, he pushes himself farther and farther away from ever getting hired by another team.
He sticks his foot in his mouth so often that he has “athletes tongue”.
Rss Feed