Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Rodgers largely sucked games 1-3 and played better in #4. He was operating in the offense most of the first half. He did his progressions and fired the ball to the open guy and the O looked and was unstoppable.

Rodgers should be strangled for his proclivity on 2nd and 3rd and long to go for homerun instead of the first. But, in the 2nd Q, loved how he went short to Adams on 3rd and 10 to make sure he got the first. And looky there, it went for 40 yards plus a face mask.

BUT THEN…

With 2 minutes left to half, GB needs a 1.5-2-minute drive to keep our D/Eagles O off the field. We don’t need a big play, don’t want a big play, because that’ll give the Eagles the damn ball back and put our D on the field. And then “Same ole’ Jay [Cutler]” Rodgers returned to QB for GB. On 2nd and 6, this Doppelganger fool didn’t like his first 2 reads and instead of hitting Allison on read #3 circling out of backfield for 3-6 yards, he decides to play improvising asshole hero highlight bitch. This dumbass set the blocking scheme to have Bak blocking down, which left leaving Mercedes Lewis 1 on 1 to block Barnett. I ask: hey dickhead, how much time did you think you’d have to “improvise?” This is the type of questions Rodgers needs to be asked in the PCs and by his enabling fans.
In the second half, he resorted to a lot more playground; sometimes it worked, but we had our only 2 punts when playground Doppelganger highlight bitch returned took over #12. This is pure inconsistent typical Cutler crap in the 2nd half. Then came the stupid INT…

Cutler: 153 starts 23 comebacks

Rodgers 162 starts 14 comebacks

Of the 14 comebacks, 7 were against Chi and Det strongly evidencing it’s mental and Rodgers CHOKES (Knowing these teams better allows Rodgers to crap less in his pants). Also, in these 7 comebacks Rodgers benefited from eight (8) 4th Q turnovers, 1 Hail Mary, a 10-yard pass to Cobb for 75td, blown coverage on Cobb on 4th and 8 that went for 48td. Most of Rodgers’ comebacks were due to luck or the other team choking more.

We don’t really need stats, because we’ve all lived first-hand Rodgers’ stream of choke for years when the game is on the line. Ergo, his stupid INT was not surprising at all. Rodgers panicked, locked into his target and threw a fraction too early; like a B-ball player clinching-up and doinking a free throw off the front of the rim.

And he wont change, he cant change it is who he has become. This week baby Cutler said, “My confidence starts with myself and I have a lot of confidence in my preparation and the expectations that I’ll play well on Sunday…And then I’ll be able to help those guys raise the level of their play by my own play and by the communication…We’ll have to make sure that we’re sharp in our communication and those guys feel ready to play.”

The guys feel ready to play? Eff off Rodgers! Just like Cutler he cant stand-up like a man and say, “I screwed up.” It always other players and coaches that aren’t prepared. Rodgers has made his fans, Gutekunst, Murphy and Lefleur his little bitch puppets. He’s more talented than Cutler at reading Ds; but he’s worse of a self-righteous egomaniacal prick on and off the field than Cutler ever was. Even at 3-1 the playoffs are unlikely and a playoff run is impossible with an inconsistent narcissistic Cutleresque asshole at QB. Rodgers believes, “there’s no “I” in “team” but if the letters are rearranged the “team” will be about “me.”
Cheesey
4 years ago
As far as “comebacks”.....how many times over the years did Aaron Rodgers give the Packers the lead, only to have our lousy defense (or special teams) hand the lead back to the opponent?
So just using that stat as proof that Rodgers is worse then Cutler isn’t being honest.
Does Rodgers have faults? Yes. But how many of these faults are from him expecting to have to be “Superman” just to keep us in the game?
I bet there are many teams that would LOVE to have him as their QB.
UserPostedImage
earthquake
4 years ago
So apparently Jermichael Finley has an account on Packers Home. You learn something new every day.
blank
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
4 years ago

As far as “comebacks”.....how many times over the years did Aaron Rodgers give the Packers the lead, only to have our lousy defense (or special teams) hand the lead back to the opponent?
So just using that stat as proof that Rodgers is worse then Cutler isn’t being honest.
Does Rodgers have faults? Yes. But how many of these faults are from him expecting to have to be “Superman” just to keep us in the game?
I bet there are many teams that would LOVE to have him as their QB.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Don't feed the troll. No one other than my brother in law would say they would take Cutler over Rodgers. And that most likely is because my b-i-l and Jay have the same last name so he pretends they are related.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
4 years ago

Don't feed the troll.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I haven't read his diatribe in years. I'm glad I have better things to do. Poor guy. He's probably about to have an aneurysm.
Cheesey
4 years ago

Don't feed the troll. No one other than my brother in law would say they would take Cutler over Rodgers. And that most likely is because my b-i-l and Jay have the same last name so he pretends they are related.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I can’t help it! Some of the things he says are so ridiculous, it makes it fun to point out the (many) flaws!😂
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 years ago
I liked what I saw with Aaron Rodgers yesterday. He kept his eyes down field a lot more frequently than in the last game. When the pocket collapsed, he wasn't looking to save his life and throw it away, he was looking for his dump off guy (e.g. RB) or a TE dragging across the hash marks. He was taking what the defense was giving him.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
4 years ago
He looked like the OLD Aaron Rodgers yesterday.
My hope is, that he is getting more comfortable in the offense and will get better each game.
I’m sure the fact that Aaron Jones was able to really get going in the run game, took a lot of pressure off Rodgers.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
4 years ago
Rodgers and the offense looked great.
Porforis
4 years ago

Rodgers and the offense looked great.

Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

BuT hE DidN'T EveN ThRow A TouChDowN anD He anD LaFlUeR hAd A coUpLe SemI HeatEd ArguMenTs oN thE SidEliNe
Fan Shout
dfosterf (17h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (17h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (19h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (21h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (21h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.