Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cheesey  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:57:06 AM(UTC)
I wonder if Matt grabs their crotches to make sure they are wearing their cups!
Laugh
gbguy20  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:17:22 AM(UTC)
Cheesey said: Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if Matt grabs their crotches to make sure they are wearing their cups!
Laugh

Confused
Cheesey  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:15:21 AM(UTC)
gbguy20 said: Go to Quoted Post
Confused

Back when I was in junior high school, our P.E. Teacher would make us drop our shorts, and if you were not wearing your jock strap, he would whack you in the balls with a ruler! Not kidding!!!
Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:26:53 AM(UTC)
Back when I was in junior high school, our P.E. Teacher would make us drop our shorts, and if you were not wearing your jock strap, he would whack you in the balls with a ruler! Not kidding!!!

My response to that action would have been got me expelled.
gbguy20  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:39:49 AM(UTC)

This is called pedo-cover
Cheesey  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:58:20 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
My response to that action would have been got me expelled.

When you are 13 years old in 1970, you are too scared to fight back against a 40 year old coach that has more muscle then you ever saw.
I’m sure if a man did that today, he would lose his job.
And believe me, you only forgot your jock ONCE!LOL
gbguy20  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:08:30 PM(UTC)
He'd lose his job just for making you drop your shorts
Zero2Cool  
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:16:28 PM(UTC)
When you are 13 years old in 1970, you are too scared to fight back against a 40 year old coach that has more muscle then you ever saw.
I’m sure if a man did that today, he would lose his job.
And believe me, you only forgot your jock ONCE!LOL

At 13, my responses wouldn't be much different. I'd be telling him he's looking at his wife's favorite part of me. Something smart-ass for sure.
Cheesey  
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:35:37 PM(UTC)
Good response Kevin!
I also had a Japanese Wood shop teacher that had a habit of litterally kicking us in the butt if we goofed off or made him mad. Well, you know me and my sense of humor. I said something he didn’t like, and next thing I knew POW! He kicked me. Well, something in me snapped, and as he turned around I kicked him right in the butt as hard as I could!
Next thing I knew, I’m laughing and running down the school hallway as fast as I could, him yelling “YOU!!!!” And hot on my heals! He didn’t catch me, and I slowly returned to the class. (He never kicked me again!)
Cheesey  
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:43:17 PM(UTC)
Oh...and I cut my left index finger really bad in Mr. YamaSHITa’s class.(you can see how we pronounced his name!) and I ran to the sink, turned cold water on and stuck my finger under it. Clear water to my finger, solid red on down. Mr. Yamashita looks and says “What the hell you do?” (With his strong accent) and I said “I think I cut my finger.” His response “what the hell you mean you THINK you cut your finger.....you CUT your finger!” And off I went to the office for medical assistance.
The school principal nicknamed me “carpenter” from then on.
KRK  
#11 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 5:45:15 AM(UTC)
The baseball coach at our high school would occasionally line up the players and walk down the line with a baseball bat and tap the location of there the cup should be....just hard enough that it would be painful if you didn't wear it. But if you had it on no biggie.

Although somewhat strange, it was effective. I can see some parent today suing a coach and/or school system if little Johnnie got a ruptured nut because he was "allowed" to play without cup.
Cheesey  
#12 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:01:36 AM(UTC)
Some of the things they did were over the line, but the needle has gone way over to the other side now. If a teacher even LOOKS at a student, CALL THE LAWYER! HE LOOKED MEANLY AT LITTLE JOHNNY!!!
Back in 9th grade, one of the kids in my class was goofing off, and the teacher told him several times to knock it off. But Tony ignored the teacher. Finally, the teacher had enough and kicked the table in front of Tony, which went back and pinched Tony’s finger. Tony jumped up, with fists clenched. The teacher walked over, told Tony “go ahead. Take the first punch. Please! Either that, or SIT DOWN.”
Tony sat down! (Smartly, I might add!)LOL
Cheesey  
#13 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:11:28 AM(UTC)
And me? I deserved a lot more spankings then I actually got. Not that I was a bad kid. I never got into any real trouble. But just the knowledge that if I did wrong, there would be consequences, was enough to keep me from doing bad things. If I mouthed off to my Mom, the “I’m going to tell your Father when he gets home” was enough to shut my big mouth. Now, for perspective, my Dad was only 5’3” tall. But he was DAD! I never realized how short he was. And he was not shy to say “I love you” to us kids. He was a REAL man. He told me once “never be afraid to tell someone you love that you love them. You never know when it might be the last time that you see them.” He died when I was 16. The last thing I got to say to him the night before he died was “Dad, I love you”.
So I’m glad I listened to his words of wisdom.
yooperfan  
#14 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:50:26 AM(UTC)
Oh...and I cut my left index finger really bad in Mr. YamaSHITa’s class.(you can see how we pronounced his name!) and I ran to the sink, turned cold water on and stuck my finger under it. Clear water to my finger, solid red on down. Mr. Yamashita looks and says “What the hell you do?” (With his strong accent) and I said “I think I cut my finger.” His response “what the hell you mean you THINK you cut your finger.....you CUT your finger!” And off I went to the office for medical assistance.
The school principal nicknamed me “carpenter” from then on.

LOL

yooperfan  
#15 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:54:36 AM(UTC)
Man, when I was a kid, teachers used to use a ruler or a yardstick to get your "attention".
You didn't go home and whine to your parents about it because then you were introduced to the strap.
Cheesey  
#16 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 9:20:34 AM(UTC)
yooperfan said: Go to Quoted Post
Man, when I was a kid, teachers used to use a ruler or a yardstick to get your "attention".
You didn't go home and whine to your parents about it because then you were introduced to the strap.

And I bet you never got into any real trouble!
Kids need to know that there are consequences to what they do, bad or good. How can they be good law abiding adults, if no one teaches them right from wrong when they are children?
Kids today are taught that they are “special”, and are given a false sense of self worth. That all that matters is what THEY want. Who THEY are. They don’t have to excel to stand out. Sporting events don’t keep score so no one will feel the reality that someone is better at sports then THEY are. Everyone gets a “participation trophy!!!”
You show up, you get a trophy.
Does that teach them REAL LIFE for their future? Nope! Sets them up for failure.
I see young people at jobs that act like they are doing the boss a favor just to show up. I can’t count the number of youngin’s I see that have poor attitudes. That’s why when I see a young person who has a great attitude at their job I go out of my way to ask for their manager, and let them know. And I make sure the young person HEARS my deserved praise!
There are consequences to their actions! Even when it’s positive consequences!
Cheesey  
#17 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 3:18:52 PM(UTC)
My Mom told my Dad she didn’t mind if he spanked us, as long as all he used was his hand. She saw my cousin Butch getting spanked by my uncle with a belt. Butch tried to get away, turned, and my uncle got him right in the private’s. Really bad.
So the hand was what I got. (Whichgot the point across!)
There’s a HUGE difference between discipline and abuse. I never was abused. Not even close.
Rss Feed