Discussion Board
MintBaconDrivel
2019-11-05T12:38:02Z
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 7 - 2 )
    Total Offense = 17th
    Passing Offense = 12th
    Rushing Offense = 22nd

Total Defense = 26th
    Passing Defense = 21st
    Rushing Defense = 24th

Points For = 25.1 (13th)
    Points Against = 21.0 (11th)

UserPostedImage
Carolina Panthers ( 5 - 3 )
    Total Offense = 22nd
    Passing Offense = 25th
    Rushing Offense = 7th

Total Defense = 19th
    Passing Defense = 9th
    Rushing Defense = 26th

Points For = 26.1 (10th)
    Points Against = 25.5 (21st)
Cheesey
2019-11-06T15:25:13Z
warhawk
2019-11-06T17:14:05Z
Strange how things work out over a season. I didn't look at this game earlier as a big deal in the mix of things but it's become a big deal. A second consecutive loss at home no less is not how to go into the bye week.
This will be a huge challenge for Pettine and it will be interesting to see how he decides to defend the run this week. What is bothersome to me is that our interior Dlinemen are getting pushed around out there. That's a problem. It's not that they don't know their gap assignments but that they are getting physically pushed out of their gaps.

I'm not as worried about the offense bouncing back. Mental errors causing to play behind the chains leading to sacks can be fixed.

I would ask Matt LaFleur for two things this week. First, don't pull a Mike McCarthy and abandon the run so soon. Run the ball. That's the Panthers weakness. Secondly, work on getting the plays in and snap the damn ball. Rodgers has to know that waiting until .05 seconds all the time allows the edge rushers to tee off. Bosa and Ingram were flying off those last second snaps. Actually it would be nice to see them go hurry up at times. At this point I wonder if the even work on or have up tempo as an option. It would be nice to give it a shot to see how the defenses react to it. It's not like Rodgers can't run it. He's actually very good at it. I'm sure the Oline would welcome it. Sitting at the LOS with 12 seconds, 8 seconds, 3,2,1 seconds has to get old.
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T18:00:34Z
Mucky Tundra
2019-11-10T19:32:19Z
Was wondering what happened
Cheesey
2019-11-10T19:36:18Z
What happened? Since yesterday morning, no HOME!
Mucky Tundra
2019-11-10T19:44:06Z
with all the posts from the recent months gone, it feels like the end of the opening battle from Gladiator
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T19:44:38Z
I'm hoping they still can give me a backup of the database. I'm thinking best case scenario is Friday backup.
Cheesey
2019-11-10T19:53:10Z
I don’t know anything about computers, but I know hackers can mess everything up.
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T19:54:58Z
inactives: - WR Ryan Grant - CB Ka’Dar Hollman - CB Josh Jackson - OL Cole Madison - OL Adam Pankey - TE Robert Tonyan - RB Dexter Williams
Mucky Tundra
2019-11-10T20:06:18Z
Hmmm kinda wish we could get Hollman on the field
Mucky Tundra
2019-11-10T20:08:17Z
Panthers down their #1 DB
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T20:12:45Z
Wasn't expecting Josh Jackson to be out
beast
2019-11-10T20:24:39Z
Jackson was a healthy scratch last year as well... so far Gute's draft picks aren't developing like we hoped... but they still got time.
beast
2019-11-10T20:25:12Z
Also I asked for a timeline before I see you gave best case scenario of Friday, sorry to make you answer things muliple times
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T20:26:45Z
Does the site feel faster on this host?
beast
2019-11-10T20:29:18Z
I'm still in shocked of the change... and relieved that this site is back... but now that you mention it, it does feel faster.
beast
2019-11-10T20:29:45Z
Of course I haven't been on this computer in like weeks either so... and ususally go slower on my cellphone. So maybe I'm a bad person to answer
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T20:30:12Z
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed. I noticed it was down early Saturday and figured meh, it'll be back in 5-10 minutes. Then got busy doing lots of things.
Mucky Tundra
2019-11-10T20:30:21Z
If they're gonna keep Jackson around next year, might need to transition to S
Zero2Cool
2019-11-10T20:30:33Z
And before I knew it, it was 10 PM. I woke up this morning and still down. That's when I started looking for backups.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Cheesey (1h) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (6h) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
yooperfan (14-May) : Congratulations NSD!
KRK (14-May) : Now you are truly Dr. NSD. Bravissimo
wpr (14-May) : Congratulations NSD. It's an honor in whatever form.
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : my*
Nonstopdrivel (14-May) : Watching my medical school commencement from by living room. 😂
Cheesey (14-May) : My favorite position on the Packers is the PUNter!😝
Cheesey (14-May) : Does that mean I should be PUNished?🤪
Nonstopdrivel (12-May) : I'd say most of your puns recently have been more of a stretch than string cheese, but Nostridamus was a masterpiece. I wouldn't nominate it for a Pullitzer anyway.
Cheesey (12-May) : LOL Wayne! I appreciate your comment. You and Non made me feel my “cheesiness” is still worth something here.
wpr (12-May) : I will apologize Cheesey. I saw it and considered it to be the typical cheese spread. I failed to recognize the masterpiece of pun it truly is. mea culpa
Cheesey (12-May) : Nonstop, I honestly wondered if anyone would get it! And you probably were the only one! Good job!🤪
Nonstopdrivel (11-May) : "Nostridamus" -- that might be your best pun yet, not least because it took me almost an entire day to get it.
Cheesey (11-May) : Wayne...is she gonna keep YOU?😂
Cheesey (11-May) : Nostridamis told me that Booger was being released....from the end of my finger!😁
wpr (10-May) : last December. I think I'll keep her.
wpr (10-May) : Today's Mother's Day. My wife can watch whatever she wants. What was on our tv? Pride and Prejudice? Sense and Sensibility? Something on Hallmark Chanel? Nope. Star Trek, Dr Who and now Packers-Bears
Zero2Cool (10-May) : Both guys on MNF are replaced.
KRK (10-May) : Seriously, IMO he was excellent in the role he was in the previous year
KRK (10-May) : To be fair to the guy it snot all his fault.
Cheesey (10-May) : No “Booger?” I heard he was hand picked!😂
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Booger McFarland won't be back in the MNF booth this year. And there is much rejoicing.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Happy Mothers Day to our resident Kevins: Zero2Cool and KRK.
Nonstopdrivel (10-May) : Nah, my record is squeaky clean. It's just a reminder of better times and bad mistakes.
KRK (10-May) : NSD, when you have a history of crime, it can't be easy :-)
beast (9-May) : A link to it on twitter
Nonstopdrivel (9-May) : Filling out background check applications is so fucking depressing.
KRK (9-May) : Beast, where did you see that...re Watson/Bears.
beast (9-May) : And PFT pulls back information from before his draft (including his own words), to suggest Watson might currently be mistaken.
beast (9-May) : Deshaun Watson tweets "The bears NEVER ONCE talked to me.." when aruging against the Bears evaluating him... on a discussion about teams choicing QB based on race.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Yup. Make it like week 11 or something. Have some Hall of Fame induction thing or something.
Nonstopdrivel (8-May) : I would rather the entire league took off the same week.
Cheesey (8-May) : I don’t like it either, Zero. But there’s not much we can do about it.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : It'd be more important if the BYE was later. I don't like how the NFL does their BYE weeks.
Smokey (8-May) : Week 5 Bye as important as a game !
Zero2Cool (7-May) : And now it's being said Vikings week 1 vs Packers.
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts wk1 @Saints wk3 @49r's wk5 Yikes! 😁
buckeyepackfan (7-May) : @Colts-wk1 @Saints wam
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

7h / Random Babble / Cheesey

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

21h / Random Babble / TheKanataThrilla

26-May / Around The NFL / Cheesey

25-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

24-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-May / Random Babble / KRK

22-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / all_about_da_packers

22-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

21-May / Random Babble / KRK

21-May / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

21-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

19-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

18-May / Random Babble / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.