Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Friday, November 15, 2019 11:42:54 AM(UTC)
- Any version of SQL Server needs to be installed. I recommend SQL Server Development Edition
- Set your Power Shell execution policy to unrestricted and click this for instructions on how to do that.
- Download this zip
- Create the following directory "C:/DACPACS" on your computer
- Extract the files from the zip in the directory
- Update the "Extract-DATABASE_NAME-DACPAC.cmd" file with your sql server, database, databaseu username and database user password.
- Right click on the CMD file and Run as administrator
- The script will run and you'll have a DACPAC in your "C:/DACPACS"
Please note, this might look like it is hanging, but depending on your database size and internet connection it could take several minutes. I have 100 MB download and it takes about 3-5 minutes for my 850 MB database to complete.
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.