Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2019-09-24T23:58:41Z
Dale Jr told his boss to take a million dollars off his salary if they needed to. He was worried some team members might get cut due to the economy.

Quote:

“(Earnhardt’s) the only driver that I’ve ever been associated with in all my years that said, ‘Hey, I want you to take a million dollars off my salary and give it to the guys in the shop. You don’t have to cut anybody’s pay. I’ll give up a million dollars.

“I was shocked. That just shows you the character that he has and his relationship with people.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sp...d-million-212317810.html 
Zero2Cool
2019-09-30T20:27:06Z
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-10-16T14:03:13Z
I never get tired of this page.
Zero2Cool
2019-10-18T12:14:43Z
sportsnet says: This is awesome. 👏 A youth hockey team made up of 17 girls who all got their start in Sidney Crosby’s Little Penguins “Learn to Play Hockey” program got to see their idol play in person. They call themselves “Crosby’s Girls” because the team wouldn’t have been possible without him. Annnnd now we’re crying. 😭💛

Source: https://www.hockeyfeed.c...girls-team-in-pittsburgh 
Zero2Cool
2019-12-10T22:53:14Z
Zero2Cool
2019-12-16T16:05:25Z
Joe Mixon completley star struck by Tom Brady. And the classy Tom, steps up!
Zero2Cool
2020-01-08T19:37:57Z
Zero2Cool
2020-01-09T12:55:31Z
Giannis is the best.

The kids reaction is awesome

Zero2Cool
2020-01-15T13:16:10Z
Our very own, Aaron Rodgers.

Nonstopdrivel
Zero2Cool
2020-01-26T18:34:54Z
Zero2Cool
2020-01-27T01:32:36Z
Probably not an athlete. Nice to see people coming to help. Then she took to her phone to let her family know she's alive.

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-03-13T14:54:13Z
Kevin Love kicks off support drive for arena workers with $100K pledge 

Quote:

With the NBA suspending its season indefinitely and closing the doors on its 29 arenas around the country for the foreseeable future with no games to be played, Cleveland Cavaliers star Kevin Love pledged $100,000 Thursday to aid arena workers displaced by the league's response to the coronavirus.

"My hope is that others will step up!!" Love told ESPN via text message.

Love's act of generosity echoes the joint statement released by the Cavs and their home arena, the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, on Thursday when they vowed to develop "a compensation plan to continue paying our event staff and hourly workforce that is impacted with the changes to our regular event schedule."

There are "well over a thousand" workers employed at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse and the Canton Memorial Civic Center for the Cavs and the Charge, the Cavs' G League affiliate, as well as for the AHL's Cleveland Monsters, NCAA events and concerts, according to a team spokesperson.

Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : @JimOwczarski Good news for the #Packers - Pro Bowl defensive tackle Kenny Clark returned to practice.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : That wouldn't have happened if Packers picked him.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Eagles rookie WR Jalen Reagor has a UCL tear in his thumb, the team says. Likely will miss some time.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : @AdamSchefter The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback
wpr (23-Sep) : Very sad. Gale was a great man.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Wow, Gale Sayers passed away. 77 years old.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Thanks everyone.
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Happy Birthday Zero2Forty! :D
Cheesey (23-Sep) : I meant TIME!
Cheesey (23-Sep) : Oh...my....that means you were only 29 when you brought the Wii over to me! Man, tim flys!😜
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Four. Zero.
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Hold old is ya, Zero? Are u a geezer yet? Happy Birthday!🎂
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : Happy Birthday Zero!
wpr (22-Sep) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO2COOL!!
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : I can't look day of games cuz I change them and get it wrong lol
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : I orginally picked the Raiders but got cold feet after the Minny-Indy game+all the favorites winning this week :/
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Why the wow lol
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Picking Raiders, that a bad thing?? Or what
Smokey (22-Sep) : The Killers, I've heard better 70s garage bands.
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Cheesey (22-Sep) : “Chucky” wearing a mask on his CHIN! Lots of good that does!!!😔😠
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Cheesey AND correct!😂
Smokey (22-Sep) : Cheesey, but correct.
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Man....watching the Saints game. Our D is going to have its hands full next week.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur says Davante Adams wanted to go back in the game late yesterday, but LaFleur told him to take it easy with a big lead.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @PFF Jaire Alexander: highest-graded CB in the NFL through Week 2 (86.3)
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet #Vikings LB Anthony Barr has a torn pec and is out for the season. A difficult loss in a tough start to the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Geez. Sutton with ACL too.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet The #Giants confirm that RB Saquon Barkley has a torn ACL. He’s out for the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @TomPelissero #Packers C Corey Linsley left Sunday’s win after spraining the thumb on his snapping hand, source said. Should be OK moving forward, but one more thing for Aaron Rodgers’ banged-up line
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'm pulling for the 16 and blank!
Smokey (21-Sep) : LOL
Smokey (21-Sep) : X3 ! A triple Wow !
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming to post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
Smokey (21-Sep) : 15-0 looking for 16 in pick'em.
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : Was so hoping the Seahawks would lose. Gotta have a pass option there.
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : Wild finish here
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : I just discovered I liked the Cam Patriots more than the Brady Patriots. Still hate the Seahawks.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Amazing final KC/Chargers
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Diggs is lighting it up in Buffalo. They are a well balanced team.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : I agree Zero to temper my expectations. Herbert wasn't supposed to play today. He is taking it to the Champs which is pretty impressive.
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Stefon Diggs had more receiving yards than the Vikings' whole team today
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : OT Chargers/Chiefs great game. Herbert is the real deal
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : @AndySlater Sad news to report. Patriots' RB James White's father was in a car crash today and did not survive. His mother was also in the car and is in critical condition. White's father, Tyrone, wa
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Lots of Lions fans up here in Canada. Feel so sorry for them.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

22-Sep / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.