Discussion Board
Smokey
  • Smokey
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
2017-08-18T19:01:02Z
It is with great pride and satisfaction that I can today announce that the Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will have 10 competing teams for the 2017 fantasy season . Two 5 team Divisions will contend for 4 playoff positions and just 1 League Championship .

Good Luck Tailgaters !
Smokey
  • Smokey
2017-08-27T18:04:02Z
It's still not too late to join the Tailgaters . Post or PM me if you are interested .

[cheers]
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-01-09T18:00:10Z
Green 18
The 2017 Tailgaters Fantasy Football League Champion

Tailgater # 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.

Congratulations to our fantasy league's 5th Champion. I would post his name if I had his permission. This member did however fight to the finish to become the champion and has fully earned the honor and respect of this league. Well done , very well done !

With All Respect and due Praise,

Larry Carroll
League Manager : The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League

P.S. Recruiting for the 2018 Tailgaters season has begun. I will be most pleased to welcome any that would like to join our league. In Addition, any help from any existing member will be greatly appreciated.

Finally, I would like to thank every member that competed in the 2017 Season and hope to see most of you next season. THANK YOU !

Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-02-23T18:06:32Z
The 2018 Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is not yet online. It will be our 6th Season and each year we grow even stronger than the last. As League Manager, I can (and have)
recruited new members this early. Already one new 2018 member is confirmed. Also current members are asked to verify that they will be competing in our 2018 Fantasy Season.

Let's make the 2018 Tailgaters Fantasy Football Season even more competitive ( if that is possible). Ten teams competed last season, lets try for 12 teams in 2018. [thumbup]
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-05-04T23:12:46Z
It's never too early to join a fantasy football team. The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League only requires a Name and an E-mail address. They can be communicated by PM to ensure privacy.

Think about it !
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-06-06T17:21:36Z
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is proud to announce that it's 6th season is open for business. Our ESPN sponsored league site is up and ready for the 2018 fantasy season. New members are welcome, just PM me a name and an e-mail address to register you with ESPN.

Current members are requested to please either post here or on the League site to renew for another season. All current members have already been e-mailed about this and so far two teams have replied.

British Packers and The Ring Unbroken are on board and awaiting more replies.

Note: ESPN has updated it's draft page, a visit to a mock draft is highly recommended.

Zero2Cool
2018-06-06T17:40:42Z
I was going to shoot you an email asking how you were smokey! I didn't see ya posting in long time. Glad you're okay and get signed up on folks! Tailgaters league is a fun one!
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-06-19T16:19:09Z
6 of last seasons 10 teams have already checked in for the 2018 fantasy season. The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will shift to PPR scoring this season also. In addition, ESPN has reconfigured the draft page. A few practice "Mock Drafts" are highly recommended.

Anyone wishing to join us for our 6th season, please contact me with a Name and an E-mail address to register with ESPN.

Thanks for your kind attention.
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-07-22T05:40:18Z
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is proud to welcome buckeyepackfan as it's newest member and team owner. He is not the first from this forum to join our fantasy league and I invite any others that wish to compete in a strongly competitive fantasy league to join with the Tailgaters FFL or the fine fantasy league Packershome provides.

Interested in a fantasy league, I recommend not waiting until the last minute to act. It will give you the time to practice drafting, select a team name and logo, and get familiar with the league where you are committing to compete as an honorable sportsman.

Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-08-07T17:13:58Z
A few weeks remain before the start of the reg season and the league draft preseeds that. The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League still has openings for new members. Our ESPN game site stands ready as we enter our 6th fantasy season. Our free (no fee) league will hold it's draft on Sunday, Sept. 2nd.
Expand your NFL experience and come join us. PM me with a NAME and an E-MAIL to register you with on ESPN.
[cheers]
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-08-21T01:39:49Z
Congratulations to Packershome Fantasy Football on filling your slots with time to spare.

The Tailgaters FFL is still accepting new players for the 2018 season. Post or PM me if you would like to be in another great fantasy league this fall, but remember time is getting short.

[cheers]
Smokey
  • Smokey
2018-09-02T21:01:59Z
With ten teams, the TFFL has held it's 2018 Draft. Best of luck to all moving forward.
Poppa San
2018-09-04T12:38:47Z
Originally Posted by: Smokey 

With ten teams, the TFFL has held it's 2018 Draft. Best of luck to all moving forward.

Whose bright idea was it to have it early afternoon Sunday (my time) on a holiday weekend?
Zero2Cool
2018-09-04T12:54:36Z
Originally Posted by: Poppa San 

<p>
</p><p>
</p><p>Whose bright idea was it to have it early afternoon Sunday (my time)&nbsp;on a holiday weekend?</p>

I was told San of Poppa demanded that time slot.

🤷
Smokey
  • Smokey
2019-03-25T20:43:38Z
Congratulations to team Slaughtered Buffalo, the 2018 Tailgaters Fantasy Football League Champion. Well played !

Smokey
  • Smokey
2019-03-30T21:45:14Z
The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is most pleased and very proud to announce we are open and ready to move into our 7th Fantasy Football Season. As League Manager, I'm grateful to all of the current and former team owners that have made our league a highly competitive and fun fantasy sports league.

Currently the league is open for the 2019 season and as always replacement team owners are needed. If you would like to join our NO FEE (ESPN) league, post here in this thread or PM me and I'll be pleased to sign you up.

As for the anual league player draft, no date/time has yet to be set. I would very much like to hear from the members when they would like it to take place. It must take place prior to the Packers/Bears regular season kickoff game.

Finally, as always, I need all members to check in and confirm their active status. A simple post to this thread or the league's ESPN site would be greatly appreciated. In addition, if you have a friend, workmate, family member, etc. that you have recruited to the league, please contact me so I can sign them up.

A large Thank You and I look forward to reading you post / PMs .

[cheers]
Smokey
  • Smokey
2019-12-14T16:09:15Z
This league, after 6 seasons, had to fold due to circumstances beyond my control. The reason/s why are now moot and not worth addressing.

I would like to thank those members who at one time or another participated and were so loyal fantasy football owners.

Should a member wish to start an ESPN Fantasy Football League, leave me a PM and I'll respond as I can.

Again Thanks !
rabidgopher04
2019-12-31T05:49:12Z
It was fun while it lasted. Thank you for organizing it.