Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
Based on his tweet.
gbguy20
Looks that way. Saves us the hassle of having to cut him. Thanks for robbing us blind, jimmy.
KRK
We gave him the money or our own volition....you can't blame him for taking it.
TheKanataThrilla
Thanks for getting that 1st down and getting rid of the Seahawks. I can't think of much else you did that made me very happy, but that certainly did.
beast
Part of me wants to say yes, he did. But I also remember a number of athletes talking about when the season first ends... they fell like they're retiring, then give it a month or two off and they'Re itching to go again.... so I don't know if that's an in the moment thing, or a long term thing.
Nonstopdrivel
 Screenshot_20200120-234329.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
This made me laugh. I'm surprised flying helicopters isn't a violation of the no-dangerous-outside-activities clause of his contract.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yep its been awhile hasnt it
Packerchick (15-Feb) : yes I am
yooperfan (15-Feb) : It's been a while but are you the chick from the Ashland/Superior area?
wpr (15-Feb) : missing you
Packerchick (15-Feb) : everyone
Packerchick (15-Feb) : I missed everyoe
Packerchick (15-Feb) : Hello. Its been a long time for me here. How is everyone?
Zero2Cool (14-Feb) : Redskins are releasing CB Josh Norman, source says. Intriguing situation to watch, as he now has time to find his new team ahead of free agency
Zero2Cool (11-Feb) : Former CB Davon House, who played six seasons in Green Bay, has retired as a member of the #Packers.
gbguy20 (11-Feb) : nope
beast (11-Feb) : I can't seem to pull up PFT articles on my phone, anyone else having this problem?
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Packers name Connor Lewis offensive quality control coach
Zero2Cool (10-Feb) : Vikings added former Packers’ DC Dom Capers to the 2020 coaching staff as senior defensive assistant.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : These guys look so much smaller than NFL players.
Nonstopdrivel (9-Feb) : The feed seems fuzzy. Are they broadcasting the games in SD?
Zero2Cool (9-Feb) : i did. it was entertaining. i'll watch again if its over the air
hardrocker950 (9-Feb) : anyone watching XFL?
Zero2Cool (8-Feb) : That should be gooder with the update. But gotta wait until it's stable
wpr (7-Feb) : I guess you have post, "Read, no additional comments."
Porforis (7-Feb) : I mean, I regularly lurk but I really don't pay attention to offseason moves, the draft, etc so I don't have much to add.
gbguy20 (6-Feb) : Hate the offseason. only like 17 active users here during the season and turns into 2 in the offseason
Zero2Cool (6-Feb) : Yeah, shout doesn't work while viewing the forum all that well.
wpr (6-Feb) : Hey! My shout finally worked. First time in a couple of weeks! Nice!
wpr (6-Feb) : It's been kind of slow around here.
buckeyepackfan (6-Feb) : Bill to re-name bridge after Bart Starr moving forward
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Oh boy, we got mock drafts already.
Zero2Cool (4-Feb) : Abbreviations are the downfall to humans. Lazy as shit.
gbguy20 (4-Feb) : RIH is a concerning thing to say
buckeyepackfan (4-Feb) : RIH Wille Wood
Mucky Tundra (3-Feb) : You know, I'm not sure. Maybe it was both drops and overshots?
KRK (3-Feb) : Re MVS, he kind of lost me when he didn't get his feet in bounds on a potential easy TD catch. Great speed, I am not sure of the rest of the game.
Zero2Cool (3-Feb) : Were drops the issue or was the issue Rodgers couldn't hit him in stride?
Mucky Tundra (3-Feb) : I felt after his drops became an issue for MVS they should have used him on some jet sweeps to take things back to square one for him (do one thing and do it well and go from there)
Zero2Cool (3-Feb) : Can't help feeling Valdes-Scantling could be doing Deebo Samuel stuff
KRK (3-Feb) : nsd and krk on chat
Zero2Cool (2-Feb) : Adam Schefter..Raiders are poised to pursue quarterback Tom Brady if he doesn't re-sign with the Patriots before free agency begins, league sources told ESPN.
KRK (2-Feb) : Z,no sure what you mean...Olsen's ass is as old as the rest of his body. :-)
gbguy20 (2-Feb) : so ill try again. packers gain $563k in cap space in 2020 due to unearned roster bonuses in 2019.
gbguy20 (2-Feb) : this makes it through.
gbguy20 (2-Feb) : sure
gbguy20 (2-Feb) : super tired of the shit i type here never showing up
Zero2Cool (1-Feb) : Matt LaFleur got 3 votes for coach of year, which was won by John Harbaugh
Zero2Cool (31-Jan) : Packers like old ass TE's ... Greg Olsen just became available.
gbguy20 (31-Jan) : it also compensates late round picks for being hidden gems
beast (31-Jan) : I hate that rule, it takes some of the bonus out of finding hidden draft gems
wpr (30-Jan) : Damn spambots. Ammy it's all your fault.
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : Packers Lose $2.6 Million of Cap Space
Porforis (29-Jan) : bleep blorp stop being so blorp judgemental
Nonstopdrivel (28-Jan) : Our newest member, ammy_flynn, looks like a spambot.
Nonstopdrivel (28-Jan) : Ich bin nicht, was mir passiert ist, ich bin, was ich mich entscheide, zu werden. --Carl Gustav Jung
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

15-Feb / Community Welcome! / gbguy20

15-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

15-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

13-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

12-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

12-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

11-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

8-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

8-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-Feb / Community Welcome! / wpr

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.