Discussion Board
dingus
2008-08-15T00:48:40Z
Packerchick
2008-08-15T03:30:09Z
"dingus" wrote:

http://dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Brett_Favre

Funny site, check out the Tom Brady entry too.

Thats really funny stuff.
Roddyboy
2008-09-04T20:57:39Z
"Packerchick" wrote:

"dingus" wrote:

http://dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Brett_Favre

Funny site, check out the Tom Brady entry too.

Thats really funny stuff.

This stuff is even funnier. :bounce:

Link 
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-03-25T22:39:05Z
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.

The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.

WHACK!

He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step.

His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-03-25T23:31:00Z
😹
He should have asked for Wheaties.
Nonstopdrivel
2020-03-26T02:47:04Z
dingus wrote:

Posted: 12 years ago

Sheesh, KRK, why don't you go dig up some mummies while you're at it. 😂
Cheesey
2020-03-26T05:13:07Z
A 3rd grade teacher is teaching about foreign countries. She asks little Johnny to use the seaport “Rotterdam” in a sentence.

So he thinks for a minute.....and comes up with “I told my sister to not eat so much candy, it’ll ROTTERDAM teeth out!”
😂
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-03-26T14:16:20Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

Sheesh, KRK, why don't you go dig up some mummies while you're at it. 😂

I thought Zero was the only one who dug up ancient texts. This one is so old it was rolled up in a scroll.
Zero2Cool
2020-03-26T14:17:03Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

I thought Zero was the only one who dug up ancient texts.

These are not texts. They are called "messages" or "posts".

Informed, you are. 🙂
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-03-26T14:30:53Z
 4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Cheesey
2020-03-26T17:08:09Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Informed, you are. :-)

Wow! I didn’t know that YODA texts......I mean POSTS on this site!!!🤪😂😂
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-03-26T18:50:46Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Informed, you are. :-)

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-03-28T14:00:09Z

This guy does a great impersonation, irrespective of your politics, very funny.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
warhawk
2020-05-07T19:49:43Z
A guy talking to his friend:
"I'm getting a divorce. I'm sick and tired of this crap with my wife. She goes out every night bouncing from bar to bar 'till 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. I'm done with her".

Friend comes back with:
"What is she doing out there"

Guy gets mad again points at his chest and says:
"She's out looking for ME"

I thought it was funny but then again I'm from Alabama so maybe it takes a little redneck in you to appreciate this style of humor.
Cheesey
2020-05-07T22:17:25Z
Warhawk....I LOVED your post! Made me laugh! I may be from Wisconsin, but I’m a “redneck” too!🤪
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-05-14T12:04:01Z
RETIRED HUSBAND STORY

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to WalMart. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local WalMart:

Dear Mrs. Harris:

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.

Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-05-14T15:12:29Z
What's the best thing about Switzerland?
I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.

I invented a new word: Plagiarism!

Did you hear about the mathematician who's afraid of negative numbers?
He'll stop at nothing to avoid them.

Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar
"Get out of here!" shouts the bartender. "We don't serve your type."

Why should the number 288 never be mentioned?
It’s two gross.

What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between you and me, something smells.

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
She looked at me surprised.

I got my daughter a fridge for her birthday.
I can’t wait to see her face light up when she opens it.

The numbers 19 and 20 got into a fight.
Cheesey
2020-05-14T16:10:53Z
Wayne....you are such a card!!!!

You should be dealt with!
🤪
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-05-14T21:05:36Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Wayne....you are such a card!!!!

You should be dealt with!
🤪

Well, you know, I'm ok with greatness like that.

UserPostedImage