Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-09-21T13:33:03Z
I've noticed the last two games where Gary has been getting into the QB's face or at least rushing the QB's timing. Hope he keeps it up and doesn't fizzle out through the season.

"Rashan Gary now has six tackles, four QB hits and 1.5 sacks and a TFL in his first two games this season."
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-21T14:30:14Z
He has a long way to go but I have been excited about the possibilities since they drafted him. He's off to a great start this year.
Zero2Cool
2020-09-21T14:56:33Z
You can find out what folks haven't turned the clock from 2019 to 2020 when they bag on Gary. You just know they ain't watching him and just looking at the box score stats. ;-)

beast
2020-09-21T15:18:56Z
Gute loves high potential guys which when they drop normally means they need development, and development might mean they may or may not develop.

So you could get guys like CB Jackson, ILB Burks and DL Adams...

Or if they develop, you could potentially get amazing superstars like Alexander, Gary, Savage, Jenkins have the clear potential to possible become amazing.
nerdmann
2020-09-21T16:45:31Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I've noticed the last two games where Gary has been getting into the QB's face or at least rushing the QB's timing. Hope he keeps it up and doesn't fizzle out through the season.

"Rashan Gary now has six tackles, four QB hits and 1.5 sacks and a TFL in his first two games this season."

Didn't he get one against the Vikes?
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-21T18:16:05Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Didn't he get one against the Vikes?

One what? A sack? Nope. The sacks went to Z and Alexander.
nyrpack
2020-09-22T01:17:48Z
He definitely getting closer to being a solid player , lots to learn but showing improvement !!
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : Chris Jericho Donates $2K To Wrestler Who Snapped Both Legs In Ring
Zero2Cool (11h) : Allen Lazard will return to practice this week, coach Matt LaFleur just said.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Packers are among the teams to inquire about #Texans WR Will Fuller, according to a league source, but no deal imminent.
Zero2Cool (12h) : AP source: Seahawks land DE Carlos Dunlap from Cincinnati.
Cheesey (13h) : The way it’s going, the Big10 champions will be which ever team is still healthy at the end of the season.
Zero2Cool (13h) : Breaking: The Wisconsin football team will pause all team-related activities for at least seven days due to an elevated number of COVID-19 cases within the Badgers program.
Zero2Cool (14h) : Texans will be closing their facility due to a player testing positive for COVID-19, source said. They are on a bye week now. They are testing all other players.
beast (16h) : As long as they have excuses, MM will stay at least 3 years... they refused to let the prior guy go until his contract was up. Cowboys need more defensive talent and they got no cap space.
Zero2Cool (17h) : Someone might be traded, lol. Report: Bengals tell Carlos Dunlap to stay home Wednesday
Cheesey (28-Oct) : The Cowboys stunk WITH Dak as QB. But maybe J.Jones will give MM another year before he cans him.
Smokey (28-Oct) : An Ohh S--T, decision !
Smokey (28-Oct) : 100% Agree
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : Tampa GM is stupid
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : I hope they win, but sorry Tampa I think pulling Snell is stupid at this point.
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : Does the current QB injury situation save Mike McCarthy from being fired?
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Oh, my bad. Dallas Cowboys traded him. Oops
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Vikings traded Everseon Griffen to Lions.
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Panthers release CB Josh Hawkins after he was seen dancing in public without a mask
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Dolphins are exploring trade offers for CB Xavien Howard, per @OmarKelly. They have an offer on the table and are seriously considering moving him before next week's deadline. Howard signed a large 5-
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Badgers QB Graham Mertz positive test *confirmed* for COVID-19. He'll miss 21 days.
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Why we go up, and down all the time?
Cheesey (27-Oct) : Thanks for the info Wayne!
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Wisconsin is potentially down to its fourth string quarterback for the next 21 days because of overly restrictive Big Ten policies on positive covid test results
wpr (27-Oct) : Cheesey, not really. If he was good he wouldn't have been released. He has never had 500 yards in a season. In his best year he caught 45 passes out of 64 targets..
Cheesey (27-Oct) : I don’t know anything about him. Is he any good?
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : From Twitter... Packers are bringing in veteran WR Seth Roberts, who was released by the Panthers earlier today. A source said the plan is to sign him to the practice squad initially.
Smokey (26-Oct) : Fred & Ethel Mertz used be "Lucey & Rickey's" neighbors on the I Love Lucey show. Is this fellow related ? LOL
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : @Gil_Brandt Davante Adams has two games this season of 150+ receiving yards and 2+ receiving touchdowns. The rest of the NFL's receivers has two such games in 2020 (Justin Jefferson and Tyler Lockett)
Cheesey (26-Oct) : Mertz, the Wisconsin Badgers QB.
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : Terrible. @JosinaAnderson Odell Beckham Jr just text me that his ACL is torn and that his season is over.
Smokey (26-Oct) : Who?
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : Graham Mertz, who had a record-setting first career start Friday, tested positive for COVID-19
yooperfan (26-Oct) : Thanks WPR, I had never heard his name before.
Mucky Tundra (26-Oct) : What is it with Seattle and close games?
wpr (26-Oct) : Yoop Black is a PS player called up for the game.They sent him back down already. I hope Amos gives him the ball b/c that may be his only game trophy.
KRK (26-Oct) : T/F after the game, 12 was talking to Ken Stills for 5 minutes. Trade for Stills?
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Who the hell is Henry Black?
Cheesey (25-Oct) : I agree Zero. Helmet to helmet as he was sliding.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Terrible hit on Andy Dalton.
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Wow Yoop! I didn’t think you were that much older then me.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Inactives : 32 RB Tyler Ervin 33 RB Aaron Jones 69 T David Bakhtiari 10 QB Jordan Love 20 CB Kevin King 95 DL Tyler Lancaster 26 S Darnell Savage
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Official. Damn it! Aaron Jones— OUT today for GB.
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Cheesey I’m going on 73.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Ego has no amigo
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : NFL fined the #Titans $350,000 for violating COVID-19 protocols. League won’t hand out individual fines or strip draft picks. Case closed.
Mucky Tundra (25-Oct) : Holy crap what a crazy ending to a World Series game!
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : We'll see about Jones. Packers are leaning on holding him, but it's game time decision.
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Not surprised about Bak. I think the Packers knew all along he wasn’t going to play.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Random Babble / Cheesey

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

4h / Random Babble / KRK

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

26-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Oct / GameDay Threads / Cheesey

26-Oct / Around The NFL / wpr

25-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.